This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @kpro. My posts disappearing ?

kpro , I haven't posted for a few days (prior to today), & it appears around 40 of my posts have disappeared.
    When I looked recently there were approx. 1000 posts, yet today around 960 ! I haven't personally deleted any recently !
    Have you deleted any, or is there another explanation, please ?

If my account has been hacked, (again ?), it would be very interesting to know which posts were targeted as these might
    be a hint/clue for true searchers !
    Would it be possible for you to retrieve recently deleted posts ?.....If so, I would appreciate being able to review deletions, thanks.

You still come here after all the things you think they've done to you? Breakaway

Comment

The original poster of a thread has the ability to delete the entire post anytime they want. If you replied to a post that was deleted by the original poster, then all of the replies are deleted with the post. You're welcome.
      Tread safely please. I have enjoyed you. f

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post
        You still come here after all the things you think they've done to you? Breakaway
        Yeah, thanks for the advice, but I've still unfinished business.

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable View Post
          The original poster of a thread has the ability to delete the entire post anytime they want. If you replied to a post that was deleted by the original poster, then all of the replies are deleted with the post. You're welcome.
          Yeah, thanks that IS true, but I wonder who's deleting complete threads, & why ?

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Yeah, thanks that IS true, but I wonder who's deleting complete threads, & why ?
            It's a conspiracy because of the incredible information you are providing, certain unknowns lurking in the shadows don't want that information made available to the community.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

It's a conspiracy because of the incredible information you are providing, certain unknowns lurking in the shadows don't want that information made available to the community.
              Sounds like a 'CU type' comment ! I don't require your opinion, 'thanks'. I suppose you're providing "incredible info.", are you ?............ I doubt it !
              Thanx 4 the sarcasm, now go continue on your quest, Mr. Quest.

Comment

Sounds like a 'CU type' comment ! I don't require your opinion, 'thanks'. I suppose you're providing "incredible info.", are you ?............ I doubt it !
                Thanx 4 the sarcasm, now go continue on your quest, Mr. Quest.
                Yes, I'm the CU boogeyman. Forrest is alive, chest was in NM, and Jack Stuef doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

Yes, I'm the CU boogeyman. Forrest is alive, chest was in NM, and Jack Stuef doesn't exist.
                  Hi, 'Boogey', yeah mostly agree with your statement, thanks ! (Only change I'd make is JS is a paid actor !)

Comment

I am lost in time. Munching a cheesburger at 10 thirty. is it daylight already? Day is night night is day. I can't keep my head on any more. This chase, man. This chase. Fine Artoo. Let the wookie win.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                      I am lost in time. Munching a cheesburger at 10 thirty. is it daylight already? Day is night night is day. I can't keep my head on any more. This chase, man. This chase. Fine Artoo. Let the wookie win.
                      Iff you're referring 2 me as R2D2 then I can ASSURE you I've no intention of letting the CU Wookie win. Besides, the wookie is dead !

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable View Post
                        Additionally, if my posts were deleted as you describe , then 40 out of 1000 posts deleted equates to around 4 % of ALL my posts.
                        This suggests a member(s) has possibly deleted up to 4% of ALL THREADS started since I joined the forum towards the end of last year !
                        To me, looks like someone or 'organization' is doing some sort of spring-cleaning (in summer !), hmmmm !
                        This appears suspicious due to the short time over which all these deletions occurred.

Comment

The wookie lives. He is merely pining for the fjords. Beautiful ploomage. Raahrwoorarrh. Burma Shave.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                            The wookie lives. He is merely pining for the fjords. Beautiful ploomage. Raahrwoorarrh. Burma Shave.
                            Depends which wookie you mean, but I get your point; I believe he lives too (but his name ain't Bill, 'cos his birth cert. says different !).

Comment

Additionally, if my posts were deleted as you describe , then 40 out of 1000 posts deleted equates to around 4 % of ALL my posts.
                              This suggests a member(s) has possibly deleted up to 4% of ALL THREADS started since I joined the forum towards the end of last year !
                              To me, looks like someone or 'organization' is doing some sort of spring-cleaning (in summer !), hmmmm !
                              This appears suspicious due to the short time over which all these deletions occurred.
                              I hear you, UNDB. I'm working hard to keep my head above 1500. That water high is rising fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X