Some more definitions for you all…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more definitions for you all…

wise-having or showing experience, knowledge, and good judgment.

experience-practical contact with and observation of facts or events.

knowledge-facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.

good judgment…this one gets me.

“So hear me all and listen good”…shouldn’t it be “well” instead of good? But he says not to mess with the poem. So maybe “good” is a noun.

good(n)-that which is morally right; righteousness

righteous- (of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous.

virtuous-having or showing high moral standards. (Water high??)

Sounds noble to me.

noble-having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals.

noble-belonging to a hereditary class with high social or political status; aristocratic.

quest-(in medieval romance) an expedition made by a knight to accomplish a prescribed task.

Didn’t Forrest say he gets romantic at night? Lol

“I give you title…”

knight(v.)-invest (someone) with the title of knight.

knight-(in the UK) a man awarded a nonhereditary title by the sovereign in recognition of merit or service and entitled to use the honorific “Sir” in front of his name.

I got one email from Forrest…

“Nothing is left at the site sir. Sorry”

site-an area of ground on which a town, building, or monument is constructed.

monument-a statue or other structure placed by or over a grave in memory of the dead.

statue-a carved or cast figure of a person or animal, especially one that is life-size or larger.

cast-arrange and present in a specified form or style. Forrest is a forest.

forest-(in England) an area, typically owned by the sovereign and partly wooded, kept for hunting and having its own laws.

“and my disappointment still casts a lonesome shadow across the Madison River.”

pine-suffer a mental and physical decline, especially because of a broken heart

pine-miss and long for the return of

Where was his heart at?

His disappointment is from a Pine Forrest.

Hmmmm ,Forrest (or Bill, according to WAL, haha !) is pining for the return of the LS to the forum ?.......at least, that's
    my interpretation of your post !

Comment

The forum would be the right place to be for the LS.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
        You think ?, I'm unsure, is there really any point ?

Comment

Forum: court, tribunal, law court, judicature

Thoth’s forum?

Comment

I agree that Fenn had longings he put into his solve, but will suggest these trails of thought:
            forest fen is a special place that is his, & his alone -- the basic parameter for the solve -- also defines WWWH by its characteristics
            Fenn put it in the solve -- he carried it through the canyon down -- w/ many satellite images along the way to end up at the edge, on the border, of a long brown streak
            Also, Fenn put his ♥ in the solve, specifically, in both faith & home -106.2♥iT♥X (see iT ?) where 1 6 21 is (1st Bk verse) Matt 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also
            Interestingly,
            - ♥ images show up in fen area i.e. in outline of treasure chest; in the chest of a Tinman; in a woman's gazing eye; in the eye of a man's face that is the clapper of a huge triangle bell near the smoking gun satellite image of described painting
            - home codes to 80135 which is the zip code of Sedalia, a town on the trail from Santa Fe N to solve AND one name (of several) of cattle trail aka Texas Trail w/ story of the last drive on it by 16 yo James Daugherty that was its demise: The Shawnee Trail – Driving Longhorns to Missouri – Legends of America
            - faith translates to Fe which is also his adopted home where he lived the largest portion of his life AND solve is near another satellite image of Santa

Comment

Will be to arrive where we started
              And know the place for the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post
                Will be to arrive where we started
                And know the place for the first time
                Begin it where warm waters halt.

Anyone interested in a suicide mission?

Comment

Originally posted by Balder View Post

I'm a suicide blonde, does that count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma4TOv2f_WY

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

You think ?, I'm unsure, is there really any point ?
                    Sometimes. It's difficult to choose the right ones though.

Comment

Forum: court, tribunal, law court, judicature

Thoth’s forum?
                      Yes. We baboons fit right in to that special place, don't we?

Comment

Yes. We baboons fit right in to that special place, don't we?
                        I don't feel myself as a judge.

Comment

I don't feel myself as a judge.
                          Tis true. I don't see ANY judgmental people here at all. LOL!!!

Comment

Tis true. I don't see ANY judgmental people here at all. LOL!!!
                            Then you haven't looked around well enough.

Comment

Better not talk like that in here…people feel pretty “cold” about that topic.

Better to disguise it by saying you’d rather kick the bucket.

Where did that term come from? Remember when Forrest kicked the bucket over when milking Bessie? What about the sherif who hung that fella with a new rope because he respected him so much. Or shoot, What about old Mr. Fenn taking his sleeping pills. Or Forrest wanting to go out and take it all with him?

Two people can keep a secret, if one of them is dead.

What happens when another person discovers the secret?

“If I told you where the treasure was, I’d have to kill you”

-F

Comment

Working...
                              X