New lawsuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lawsuit?

Goldilocks Someone on reddit posted there is a new lawsuit from the Pacer database - named Coombs? Any details?
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Goldilocks Someone on reddit posted there is a new lawsuit from the Pacer database - named Coombs? Any details?
    More stupid lawsuits. When will they end?

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/ne...cv00806/464629

Comment

Taylor Swift LMAO

Comment

Stop the Squeal!!
        Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

kpro yes:

Coombs.pdf

Comment

Order to amend:

Coombs order to amend.pdf

Comment

Good grief people are out of their minds.

Comment

I officially declare this a strange situation

Comment

This reads like a play by play from Anderson’s case. More Taytay video watching pizza parties for the lawyers to rack up billable hours!

Comment

Who is/ are the defendants?

Comment

To tell the truth, every one of the people who have filed suit would not even understand the real Forrest Fenn solve.
                      I must admit my cat did know some clues and helped me solve the poem, BUT Taylor Swift, come on !

That's right, she was a cat, so maybe. Someone please ask her if is nine mile or nine lives.

Comment

Just when you thought it was safe to go into the water……

FP

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post
                          Just when you thought it was safe to go into the water……

FP
                          I understand brine (saltwater) is used to cleanse wounds.

Comment

Plaintiff filed an amended complaint. Unfortunately he didn't sign it so court has given him 21 days to refile since it was not signed.

Comment

Another frivolous case headed for quick dismissal, I posit.

Comment

Working...
                              X