Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 Mile HOB. Specific - Brown Trout honey hole, General - The 9 Mile Hole Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Mile HOB. Specific - Brown Trout honey hole, General - The 9 Mile Hole Buffalo

Can someone tell me how parking at the 9mh parking lot or entering the river there is "below" HOB?

Comment

The fishing hole known for Brown trout is small by the lava shelf there on the Madison at the 9 mile area of the river. Put in the water below this fishing hole. That is the easiest area to cross the Madsion there.

Simple

Comment

I love to fish, I love being on the water and just being one with nature.
        I would also say I am pretty good at it not living in musky country, I still have a couple of 48 inchers.
        Living not in big bass country I also have a 7.5 lb large mouth from IL and a 22 inch small mouth.
        I have one rod, I have caught well over a thousand fish on.
        All that being said, a fishing spot does not make a place you want to die at.
        Maybe a fishing place you shared with someone you loved with all your heart or made love to under a canopy of stars.
        I am sure Forrest had much more depth as a person than catching a few fish and thinking this is where I would like to die.
        Go down any river in the west, and you will find one place more wonderful than the next.
        Tell me what memory do you have that was not shared that you would hold in your heart, like f held in his.
        The place the chest was, is a place like no other in the world, and was created with and for shared reveries.
        A man like Forrest who lived a full life, in the end, just wanted to turn back the clock to a moment in time.
        To a simple time when long summer days and starry nights were all that mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post
          Can someone tell me how parking at the 9mh parking lot or entering the river there is "below" HOB?
          below = downstream of

Put in below the home of Brown = Enter the river downstream of Nine Mile Hole

Comment

Working...
          X