Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can retrieve the chest any time of the year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can retrieve the chest any time of the year?

I know he said you can retrieve in any weather, but many have said that you could find it anytime of the year. Does anyone have information on this alleged quote?

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post
    I know he said you can retrieve in any weather, but many have said that you could find it anytime of the year. Does anyone have information on this alleged quote?
    Every time I've seen someone say "any time of year" I've seen someone else correct them with "that's not what he said."

Comment

Originally posted by Gunrunner View Post

Every time I've seen someone say "any time of year" I've seen someone else correct them with "that's not what he said."
      Ha ha. Yes, that's why I'm asking. It's been said so much by now that it almost seems like Forrest said it, but I don't remember him doing so.

Comment

My Chase Quest Yes he did say that it could be retrieved any time of year but then had later instructions about weather...

Comment

I'd ignore what dummies say. Forrest wasn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidd View Post
            My Chase Quest Yes he did say that it could be retrieved any time of year but then had later instructions about weather...
            Thanks for The info. However, it is the searcher who says it could be found any time year. Although Forrest doesn't correct him.

Comment

I found this on Cynthias site:
              "If you know precisely where it is you can probably retrieve it in any weather." Forrest Fenn

https://www.chasingfennstreasure.com...r-forrest-fenn

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X