Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messing with the poem - what does that entail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

Forrest swore in Court that it was in Wyoming.
    Not trying dig a hole here butt Mr. Fenn did not swear in court to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester Retriever View Post

Not trying dig a hole here butt Mr. Fenn did not swear in court to the best of my knowledge and belief.
      He swore in an affidavit that was filed in court

Comment

He swore in an affidavit that was filed in court
        Mr. Fenn declared under penalty of perjury and did not swear to tell the truth before a notary I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure
          Im pretty sure when you swear in court you have to do it under oath.
          Or before a notary public, but you already know that I think.

Comment

Mr. Fenn declared under penalty of perjury and did not swear to tell the truth before a notary I believe.
            It's the same thing. Penalty of perjury is the same in Court or out. There is no difference. Regardless, he said in the Declaration that it was in Wyoming.

Comment

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure
              Im pretty sure when you swear in court you have to do it under oath.
              It's the same thing. It's still perjury and against the law.

Comment

It's the same thing. Penalty of perjury is the same in Court or out. There is no difference. Regardless, he said in the Declaration that it was in Wyoming.
                An affidavit and a declaration carry different loads before a fact finder in some cases. Do you believe that is Mr. Fenns’ signature?

Comment

An affidavit and a declaration carry different loads before a fact finder in some cases. Do you believe that is Mr. Fenns’ signature?
                  Yes I do.

Comment

Yes I do.
                    Do you believe it is possible it is not his signature? Just for the “what if”.

Comment

Do you believe it is possible it is not his signature? Just for the “what if”.
                      No.

Comment

Or, alternatively, those that wont believe it's Wyoming have a huge chip on their shoulders and can never admit when they are wrong.
                        I believe Wyoming, but not the State of Wyoming. This horse has been beaten enough already.

Comment

It's the same thing. It's still perjury and against the law.
                          "Perjury, or lying under oath in court, is often called “the forgotten offense” because it is not only widespread, but rarely prosecuted, especially in America"

And why would they want to pursue this perjury (if it exists)?

Comment

HINT REMOVED.
                            Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 09-15-2021, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superserioussearcher View Post
                              “Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions”

what do you think F means by messing with his poem?
                              I think, now that we know the TC was found in Wyoming
                              we can also include claims of it being found elsewhere
                              to be considered messing with his poem.
                              I think that "messing with" the poem means changing it (i.e., re-writing it), presumably to change its meaning. An example would be to claim that the poem says "Begin it where warm waters change their direction of travel".

Comment

Originally posted by Superserioussearcher View Post
                                “Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions”

what do you think F means by messing with his poem?
                                I think, now that we know the TC was found in Wyoming
                                we can also include claims of it being found elsewhere
                                to be considered messing with his poem.
                                To me, messing with the poem means doing anything to or with it other than reading and interpreting it in the manner it was given to us. No letter connecting, no line shifting, no backward reading, no anagrams, no ciphers, no codes,.....nothing. Figure out WWWH, then the next clue takes you to the next spot. Straightforward like Forrest said. It's point to point.

Comment

Working...
                                X