Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messing with the poem - what does that entail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing with the poem - what does that entail?

“Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions”

what do you think F means by messing with his poem?
    I think, now that we know the TC was found in Wyoming
    we can also include claims of it being found elsewhere
    to be considered messing with his poem.
    Last edited by Superserioussearcher; 09-13-2021, 12:48 PM.

The poem is directional, anything other is messing with the poem imo

Comment

MATHS!!!

~ strange ~

Comment

I always envisioned the poem as a personified entity- a living breathing creature. With that in mind, it’s not to be placed in a cold, black box or under a boot (not even a gilded one), ceaselessly mocked and denigrated and dissected until there is nothing left but semblance of tattered motherboards and burnt plastic crumbs of failure. Otherwise, no one will ever get to read it properly- in a right, straightforward manner.
        Some days I think of it as a forgotten fireplace hearth, neglected, rejected, but able to withstand the light of the world should someone only kindle its capacity instead of deadening its senses. To ‘mess with it’ is to leave it alone in the middle of the wood, where its abandoned chimney falls around it, quiet desperation and lush vegetation creeping to cover- and never seen again. Put a fence around it and the world remains in night.
        If I had seen in the wood such a lonesome creature as that, I would certainly have ‘damaged’ the fences and given proper comfort to its natural warmth, encouragement to kindle its rise, and eventually, bitter acceptance of the frozen truth that it takes more than one to properly resurrect that kind of heat. Nobody can do it alone- not in this world. This is a world of multiples, of dichotomy, and of war, and knowledge is hoarded here to sustain the darkness.

Comment

Rose Livingstone what beautiful writing

How

D

E

E

P

is

a

​​​​.

hole

https://youtu.be/c3sOuEv0E2I

~ strange ~

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Strange View Post
            You mock now, but the men in black with their flashy memory wipe sticks are real, and we’re plumb outta memory wipe vaccines. If only there was a permanent mutation that could somehow be passed on…
            It would almost have to be coupled with serious defense mechanisms though, but then genes are often linked…

The question you should ask is why is a white hole still theorized to be a ‘hole’? Is it because the bright light bores through all in its path? I still can’t figure out why both Chaos and Embroidery are both on springs- seems like one should be on an anchor or anvil or rooted system or somethin’.

Comment

Rose Livingstone Thank you for your delightfully eloquent input

As an expert in the field of seriousness, I seriously believe
              our strange friend is being serious with his compliment of your
              most excellent writing.

Am I correct doctor? Is it that.. you are not so good at being serious?

Comment

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, he meant it can only be solved exactly as it appears on page 132 of TTOTC. In other words, copy the page as is and fill in the directions without moving or changing any letter on the page from its original spot or you have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Superserioussearcher View Post
                    “Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions”

what do you think F means by messing with his poem?
                    I think, now that we know the TC was found in Wyoming
                    we can also include claims of it being found elsewhere
                    to be considered messing with his poem.
                    Believing that the chest was found in Wyoming is prima facie evidence of messing with the poem.
                    It also points up the gullibility and the lack of self-confidence of 'searchers' who would rather accept Forrest's easy 'solution' than to put out the effort of deciphering the meanings in a very difficult little story.
                    Begin it in the home of Brown where warm waters halt.

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post

Believing that the chest was found in Wyoming is prima facie evidence of messing with the poem.
                      It also points up the gullibility and the lack of self-confidence of 'searchers' who would rather accept Forrest's easy 'solution' than to put out the effort of deciphering the meanings in a very difficult little story.
                      Or, alternatively, those that wont believe it's Wyoming have a huge chip on their shoulders and can never admit when they are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

Or, alternatively, those that wont believe it's Wyoming have a huge chip on their shoulders and can never admit when they are wrong.
                        I’d admit that some one had to be wrong in order for one to go right straight to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester Retriever View Post
                          I’d admit that some one had to be wrong in order for one to go right straight to it.
                          Believing that "Jack went straight to it" is comical. Excuse me while I laugh my ass off.
                          Begin it in the home of Brown where warm waters halt.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

This statement is ludicrous.
                            Having a different opinion on any given subject is not an indication that one has a chip on their shoulder.
                            Finding Jessica

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

This statement is ludicrous.
                              Having a different opinion on any given subject is not an indication that one has a chip on their shoulder.
                              People believe the Earth is flat also. Forrest swore in Court that it was in Wyoming. There is evidence that Jack was searching in Yellowstone. So, yes, if one believes it was found in one of the other 3 states, that tells me something about them. But that is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X