2.5M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5M

Kpro said someone is willing to offer 2.5M for the chest. Jack. Trust me on this. Sell it to that dork immediately. Sell Sell Sell!

Will the secret items Forrest mentioned also sell with the chest too?
    Last edited by CoatezOfManyColors; 09-07-2021, 02:52 PM.

I bid $3 Million.. because I'm so flush with cash. The cash cluttering my house is just annoying I have to get rid of it.

Comment

The nice thing about Gack selling the chest to me is he doesn't need to tell me the solve nor the find location.

Comment

My bet........ whoever offers 2.5M will be ready to pay 4-5M... or more... but you can only sell what you rightfully own... talking about titles etc...
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

YES! Jack please sell the chest to a buyer who is not in on your scheme and claim it is the chest that Fenn hid. When the real chest is found in New Mexico, guess what will happen to you?

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
            I bid $3 Million.. because I'm so flush with cash. The cash cluttering my house is just annoying I have to get rid of it.
            Lovely lol

Comment

The funniest thing is Dems are trying to tax investments when the price simply rises, even if you’ve sold no assets. Brilliant thinking.

I can see the Baby Boomer generation (richest generation known to man, and also retiring) unloading their trillions in investments. You will hear a loud “burp” and the stock market collapses taking down many pensions too.

Then whoever is in power will try to stimulate the economy once again.
              Last edited by CoatezOfManyColors; 09-07-2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Scamwise it makes sense that a fictional anonymous buyer would step up and offer an exorbitant amount over having a public auction.
                Last edited by colokidd; 09-07-2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

That chest comes with a heavy price, IMO.

Comment

I once told a story to my kids about being meeting Santa Clause at the North Pole. I was trying to sell it so much but they just weren’t buying it. I think they’re too old now.

In order for someone to buy it, Jack has to sell it. How’s he doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                      That chest comes with a heavy price, IMO.
                      Very true, Jack is all over the web as a finder of a horde of gold… imagine how jealous people can be.

On Jacks first medium article he comments on how many guys his age are struggling to pay off loans, afford a home or even start a family…

The sad thing is good luck finding a genuine woman to start a family with. When everyone knows you have a pocket full of gold. I’m not saying all women are good diggers, clearly not true! But some in my generation (Millennial) women are ruthless. Gold diggers just have to Google Jacks name.

Remember how Forrest mentioned how some women would try to sway him for hints to the chest? Remember how these same people tried to say Forrest had a relationship with KPro? People are crazy! The depths of the insanity is a true lesson learned from The Chase!

When you are outted as having a million dollar chest, trust me it’s not only women you have to worry about in reality.

On the plus side, if he’s in the PR Latinas love white boys. Find yourself a good one who doesn’t know anything about you.
                      Last edited by CoatezOfManyColors; 09-08-2021, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoatezOfManyColors View Post

The shitty thing is good look finding a genuine woman. Gold diggers just have to Google Jacks name. On the plus s side Latinas love white boys. Poor guy!
                        Well, he could neutralize that by not marrying a poor woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

Well, he could neutralize that by not marrying a poor woman.
                          I wish this were true. But high maintenance girls have a lot of overhead lol. I’ve known plenty of rich kids.

I know women who are friends that legit are looking for a rich man, and they aren’t poor.
                          Last edited by CoatezOfManyColors; 09-07-2021, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

Are you implying Latina’s are gold diggers?
                            latinas actually refer to PR. I am Latin, don’t go there

Comment

Originally posted by CoatezOfManyColors View Post

I wish this were true. But high maintenance girls have a lot of overhead lol. I’ve known plenty of rich kids.

I know women who are friends that legit are looking for a rich man, and they aren’t poor.
                              I guess as far as women are concerned I struck gold very early on, so not really accustomed to the drama, just made a lot of effort I suppose. I was very wealthy back then, no money, just a lot of dreams. Maybe she liked living the dream...

Comment

Working...
                              X