Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U beta be careful playin wit fire, might get uself in plenty hot wata, man! Havana be a dead sirius ting, but it also be a romantic getaway city in da Caribbean...

Comment

RE: Recently closed thread
      Controversy and drama on blogs and youtube> An (overused) smokescreen tactic by CU to cover behind the scenes collaboration of shenanigans

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
        Thanos,

I agree with you on several things, including some of what you’ve said about Jack. However I am a Boomer and your comments about my generation are starting to annoy me.

I’m going to assume that you’re either a younger Millennial or a member of Generation Z. These are the ones Forrest was referring to when he said kids need to get off their texting machines and get some exercise. Unless the ARGs you’re referring to are something like Zwift then this probably applies to you.
        Since you've claimed to be a boomer, I'd like to explain something to you that you may have missed.

There's a new outlook on from millennials and gen z towards things, and it's basically this:

There are actual generations, and the stereotypes of generations. When we as millennials or gen z say 'ok, boomer' to someone, we're referring to the stereotypical mindset of the generation, and not the actual generation. If you're walking down the street and see a young person say 'ok boomer' to someone, they're referring to the stereotypical mindset of that generation, and not the actual generation in and of itself. For example, we'll say that you have a son or a nephew that's spouting off stuff that's seen as the 'boomer stereotype' and not actually the reality of the generation, you could look at them and say: 'ok, boomer'. It's about the stereotypical mindset, and not the actual generation. I say it to other millennials, to gen z, and anyone else who is walking around spouting stuff that sounds like a walking, talking boomer steretype. Does my explanation help? Also, I'm a millennial, and I usually spend a lot of time outside. However, someone close to me is at risk/can get compromised easily, so I have to be careful and find nature where not a lot of people are around. While I've got an expensive phone, it's mainly for work purposes. I also built my own home gym to avoid getting covid from antivaxxers.

Comment

X

Comment

Originally posted by Whopper View Post
            U beta be careful playin wit fire, might get uself in plenty hot wata, man! Havana be a dead sirius ting, but it also be a romantic getaway city in da Caribbean...
            Romance is over rated especially when your partner is a disgusting slob. I'm not worried bc I have a friend who grants my every wish. You might say he owes me. But I don't like to look at it like that.

Click image for larger version  Name:	11$ dollar whopper.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	334207

http://www.missouriskies.org/rainbow...nbow_2006.html

I am just grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by ThanosSnappedtheChest View Post

Since you've claimed to be a boomer, I'd like to explain something to you that you may have missed.

There's a new outlook on from millennials and gen z towards things, and it's basically this:

There are actual generations, and the stereotypes of generations. When we as millennials or gen z say 'ok, boomer' to someone, we're referring to the stereotypical mindset of the generation, and not the actual generation. If you're walking down the street and see a young person say 'ok boomer' to someone, they're referring to the stereotypical mindset of that generation, and not the actual generation in and of itself. For example, we'll say that you have a son or a nephew that's spouting off stuff that's seen as the 'boomer stereotype' and not actually the reality of the generation, you could look at them and say: 'ok, boomer'. It's about the stereotypical mindset, and not the actual generation. I say it to other millennials, to gen z, and anyone else who is walking around spouting stuff that sounds like a walking, talking boomer steretype. Does my explanation help? Also, I'm a millennial, and I usually spend a lot of time outside. However, someone close to me is at risk/can get compromised easily, so I have to be careful and find nature where not a lot of people are around. While I've got an expensive phone, it's mainly for work purposes. I also built my own home gym to avoid getting covid from antivaxxers.
              I don't need you to explain anything about your thought processes. I see you everyday, and you're quite loud. Insincere, posers, self aggrandized cleverness, and just pure raw narcissism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZW6lVLYP0

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/28054

"And having no respect he ceases to love"

Comment

Ok. Thanks for explaining. I definitely agree with you about the antivaxxers. I don't think I'll ever go to a gym again.

Comment

The first word that comes to mind after reading one of your posts is - Douche.
                  Now before you flag me, it isn’t meant to be derogatory towards you. Although you could interpret it as such. It may be a tiny hint leading you to a correct solve. Cheers.

Comment

ahahaha you said douche

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...ontrol-218734/

but hay he's got a homemade gym and the immune system of a stud right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXmh6Slkg_4

might need him around in the future after all

Comment

When facts from a firsthand source are presented and they continue to spread false information based on said opinion, it's bullying. Don't try to gaslight me.
                      The only firsthand facts worth knowing and caring about are those found in the Poem because the Poem can't lie but Gack sure has and you are defending him knowing squat.

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
                        The only firsthand facts worth knowing and caring about are those found in the Poem because the Poem can't lie but Gack sure has and you are defending him knowing squat.

I've already explained why I'm defending Jack (not 'Gack', or rather, 'GAK', which is an IP belonging to Nickelodeon). It's not about knowing squat or not. It's about what's right. I don't like bullies, and if you have an issue with me defending people from them, that makes you one of them, or at best, a sympathizer to their cause.
                        Last edited by ThanosSnappedtheChest; 09-01-2021, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

I don't need you to explain anything about your thought processes. I see you everyday, and you're quite loud. Insincere, posers, self aggrandized cleverness, and just pure raw narcissism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZW6lVLYP0

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/28054

"And having no respect he ceases to love"
                          You sound like you're projecting. If you're all of that, go for it. Not my problem. My sincerity isn't for you to judge. I'm being quite sincere. You're accusatory, and participating in the garbage that's being thrown my way, blaming the person on the receiving end, and calling me a narcissist because you disagree with me and want to support the bullies and/or crazies that have been coming at me since Day 1 on here.. I'm loud because I'm defending myself from a bunch of nonsense. Looking at your accusations and links above, it's absolutely clear that you're projecting and/or gaslighting. I despise repeating myself and dealing with stupidity. Your actions are pretty sad., as well as horribly untrue, and I pity you for that, as well as the massive hypocrisy you espouse. I guess I'll just end this with an 'ok, boomer', and go about my way, while continuing to post having confirmation of how it eats you up inside. Also, for what it's worth: your choice of books is terrible. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
                          Last edited by ThanosSnappedtheChest; 09-01-2021, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridpi View Post
                            From one Philadelphian to another, I say, hell yeah. Also, go iggles.
                            Thanks! Gotta look out for each other!

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

Romance is over rated especially when your partner is a disgusting slob. I'm not worried bc I have a friend who grants my every wish. You might say he owes me. But I don't like to look at it like that.

Click image for larger version Name:	11$ dollar whopper.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	334207

http://www.missouriskies.org/rainbow...nbow_2006.html

I am just grateful.
                              To each their own. However, it's hard to look at anything in this post other than the Burger King image. Shake Shack and In-N-Out are a thing. Just sayin'.
                              Last edited by ThanosSnappedtheChest; 09-02-2021, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Dude , nobody cares , Get over yourself bro .

Comment

Working...
                                X