This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: The numerous threads about yours truly

After about 3 threads actually devoted to me by trolls and the crazies, I've decided to provide you all with one more explanation about myself. I 'm going to dumb it down as much as possible. for the laymen in the cheap seats.

1) No, I'm not Jack. Stop attempting to gaslight me and project your need for me to be him onto me. It's not going to work. I'm my own individual, with my own story. I've lived a life well-earned. Jack's got his own life, with his own successes and failures. I've got my own baggage, and refuse to carry his, or anyone else's. Also, while dude's got money, I'm much better looking (sorry, Jack). Also, I'm mixed, so by saying that I'm Jack essentially says that you're attempting to stomp all over my culture. The absolute audacity of some people. Actually, maybe I should say.... caucasity. I hate being put in that position.

2) I quite literally gave you my Reddit username. If you actually took the time to go through it, it would have lead you to the online platforms where I'm very active and/or public in art and gaming. The fact that I have to hold your hand and lead you is very similar to the way that people expect to be lead to answers about the chase. If you haven't found my online presence by now, you're literally admitting that you're too lazy to do a simple Google search yourself. Plus, more followers and subs equals more money for me, so... sure, pay me.

3) I'm into ARGs. However, anagrams are for kids and laymen who still do puzzles in the newspaper for 'fun'. I'm not going to waste my intelligence and/or time to come up with an anagram for people that need to feel like they've accomplished something by solving a children's puzzle. If I did any type of puzzle, it would be a massive ARG, spanning numerous disciplines and years of preparation, not something related to a small treasure hunt that literally revolves around you going outside and away from a computer or bookshelf.

'ThanosSnappedtheChest' - This will be my third username breakdown for the laymen in the cheap seats:

Jim Starlin is an artist in comics. I'm both a fan and artist. He's one of the artists I've studied and spoken to for advice. while working my way up in the animation and comics industries during the night, and after I've left my day job for the day. Jim Starlin created an awesome character called: 'Thanos'.

Thanos is a mad Titan, hellbent on owning the Infinity Gauntlet, which is depicted in different versions across media and mediums. The gauntlet has slots for Infinity Gems/Stones. When you get all of them together, you can snap away things that you don't want to exist. Thanos snapped away half of humanity in the movies.

The part referring to the chest was a joke. The end of the chase was sudden, and felt like it was snapped away by Thanos. Ergo, it makes sense.

Also, the 'snap' portion of my username is also a nod to 'Macho Man' Randy Savage. He used to be in a commercial where he would eat a snack and it would make a snapping sound. He'd say 'Snap into a Slim Jim!'. This was a tie-in that I added when creating my username. Like my username here, that very much belongs to me. Anyway, 'Macho Man' did the best elbow drop in the business, and deserved to have some meaning in my username.

Why I defend Jack:

It's simple:

1) I don't like bullies. Me defending Jack has nothing to do with liking Jack as a person. If you have an issue with me defending Jack (or anyone else on this forum), congratulations, survey says... you're also a bully.
    2) While I don't like or dislike Jack, he spent a lot of time in my city, which makes him a de-facto person from my city. He has been proven to commit any heinous crimes. People from my city back up our own. Those are the breaks. Read.
    3) I hate doxxing. The amount it's happened here is absolutely out of pocket. You don't have the chest, you're not going to get it, and doxxing him isn't going to accomplish anything for you. There has to be some sort of line. I don't care who it is, someone's got to be there to stand up against it. Growing up, I was taught by my grandfather that what's right is to do the right thing. Many people here absolutely aren't.

What I think is sad:

1) I think it's sad that there are trolls on this forum that are looking for a reaction. Honestly, I feel a combination of both disgust and pity for them.
    2) There are users on here who don't know who Ryan Stegman and/or Jim Starlin are.

TLDR; Not Jack. A simple Google search and/or Reddit lookup would have clarified this. If you're going to make claims about someone, make sure you're going to a firsthand source, not some amateur making guesses into the ether and hoping that something sticks.

Last edited by ThanosSnappedtheChest; 09-01-2021, 12:26 AM.

Yep. You are allowed your opinion as much as the next guy (better looking or not….. lol). And not to be harassed here. hey, you are being compared to the likes of the guy who figured out the location of a TC that man others didn’t. Probably not a bad thing. Yes, many are looking for answers, Jack set it up this way. As he wrote one time when someone was complaining about the hunt - he suggested write Forrest. I suggest if you have issues with how the ending is going, write Jack.

But fair warning friends and not-friends here - everyone has a right to be here and nothing needs to get personal. Hit that flag button and I will look into it. yes, I deleted the post about this user, and if there is more, hit flag on the others.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Enough prating lol

Jack isn’t the hottest guy around but let’s be real he isn’t a troll either.
      Last edited by CoatezOfManyColors; 09-01-2021, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThanosSnappedtheChest View Post
        After about 3 threads actually devoted to me by trolls and the crazies, I've decided to provide you all with one more explanation about myself. I 'm going to dumb it down as much as possible. for the laymen in the cheap seats.

1) No, I'm not Jack. Stop attempting to gaslight me and project your need for me to be him onto me. It's not going to work. I'm my own individual, with my own story. I've lived a life well-earned. Jack's got his own life, with his own successes and failures. I've got my own baggage, and refuse to carry his, or anyone else's. Also, while dude's got money, I'm much better looking (sorry, Jack). Also, I'm mixed, so by saying that I'm Jack essentially says that you're attempting to stomp all over my culture. The absolute audacity of some people. Actually, maybe I should say.... caucasity. I hate being put in that position.

2) I quite literally gave you my Reddit username. If you actually took the time to go through it, it would have lead you to the online platforms where I'm very active and/or public in art and gaming. The fact that I have to hold your hand and lead you is very similar to the way that people expect to be lead to answers about the chase. If you haven't found my online presence by now, you're literally admitting that you're too lazy to do a simple Google search yourself. Plus, more followers and subs equals more money for me, so... sure, pay me.

3) I'm into ARGs. However, anagrams are for kids and laymen who still do puzzles in the newspaper for 'fun'. I'm not going to waste my intelligence and/or time to come up with an anagram for people that need to feel like they've accomplished something by solving a children's puzzle. If I did any type of puzzle, it would be a massive ARG, spanning numerous disciplines and years of preparation, not something related to a small treasure hunt that literally revolves around you going outside and away from a computer or bookshelf.

'ThanosSnappedtheChest' - This will be my third username breakdown for the laymen in the cheap seats:

Jim Starlin is an artist in comics. I'm both a fan and artist. He's one of the artists I've studied and spoken to for advice. while working my way up in the animation and comics industries during the night, and after I've left my day job for the day. Jim Starlin created an awesome character called: 'Thanos'.

Thanos is a mad Titan, hellbent on owning the Infinity Gauntlet, which is depicted in different versions across media and mediums. The gauntlet has slots for Infinity Gems/Stones. When you get all of them together, you can snap away things that you don't want to exist. Thanos snapped away half of humanity in the movies.

The part referring to the chest was a joke. The end of the chase was sudden, and felt like it was snapped away by Thanos. Ergo, it makes sense.

Also, the 'snap' portion of my username is also a nod to 'Macho Man' Randy Savage. He used to be in a commercial where he would eat a snack and it would make a snapping sound. He'd say 'Snap into a Slim Jim!'. This was a tie-in that I added when creating my username. Like my username here, that very much belongs to me. Anyway, 'Macho Man' did the best elbow drop in the business, and deserved to have some meaning in my username.

Why I defend Jack:

It's simple:

1) I don't like bullies. Me defending Jack has nothing to do with liking Jack as a person. If you have an issue with me defending Jack (or anyone else on this forum), congratulations, survey says... you're also a bully.
        2) While I don't like or dislike Jack, he spent a lot of time in my city, which makes him a de-facto person from my city. He has been proven to commit any heinous crimes. People from my city back up our own. Those are the breaks. Read.
        3) I hate doxxing. The amount it's happened here is absolutely out of pocket. You don't have the chest, you're not going to get it, and doxxing him isn't going to accomplish anything for you. There has to be some sort of line. I don't care who it is, someone's got to be there to stand up against it. Growing up, I was taught by my grandfather that what's right is to do the right thing. Many people here absolutely aren't.

What I think is sad:

1) I think it's sad that there are trolls on this forum that are looking for a reaction. Honestly, I feel a combination of both disgust and pity for them.
        2) There are users on here who don't know who Ryan Stegman and/or Jim Starlin are.

TLDR; Not Jack. A simple Google search and/or Reddit lookup would have clarified this. If you're going to make claims about someone, make sure you're going to a firsthand source, not some amateur making guesses into the ether and hoping that something sticks.

I admit, I thought you might have been Jack a while ago. I apologize. It all doesn’t matter anyways, even if you were. I appreciate you taking the time to write all that you did. I may not agree with you, or the Jack narrative, but I can definitely respect you. I wish you all the best man.

Cheers.

Comment

From one Philadelphian to another, I say, hell yeah. Also, go iggles.

Comment

I don't think I've ever met anyone who isn't "mixed". Many folks I know are all mixed up (in my opinion). I appreciate your mention of culture. That's important. Fantasy is quite powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
              I don't think I've ever met anyone who isn't "mixed". Many folks I know are all mixed up (in my opinion). I appreciate your mention of culture. That's important. Fantasy is quite powerful.
              Quote, "Fantasy is quite powerful"......IMO , so is agenderized fakery !!

Comment

Maybe you could start by stop acting, like a little prick, and call your mother.

Well flip a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh-My-God_particle

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post
                  Maybe you could start by stop acting, like a little prick, and call your mother.

Well flip a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh-My-God_particle
                  Is this directed to myself or 'Thanos' ? 'Nice' Sally.

EDIT: Did Eye hit a nerve, ah diddums, poor 'S-ally' !
                  Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 09-01-2021, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Why I defend Jack:

It's simple:

What I think is sad:

You also defend Gack when you don’t have the full story, and you shouldn't spout off as if you did.

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post

You also defend Gack when you don’t have the full story, and you shouldn't spout off as if you did.
                      Liked !

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Is this directed to myself or 'Thanos' ? 'Nice' Sally.

EDIT: Did Eye hit a nerve, ah diddums, poor 'S-ally' !
                        sigh. . . i know it's hard to get to school on a regular basis when the snow is so deep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZoAepv3bZ0

can it be helped if she has her favorites

Comment

Well, just for the record, you weren't fooling me into thinking you were Jack. I remembered ThanosSnapsSlimJims from reddit and knew you must be the same poster. I'll confess I'm not into comics. Except for Cerebus. Anyway, I thought Thanos was your dog's name, snapping Slim Jims like that!

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post

It's not about needing the full story. It's about what's right. As I said, I was taught that doing the right thing is the right thing to do. People here are laying into him and doxing him, which is really scummy. It's not that I shouldn't 'spout off'. It's that people should stop bullying other people and attempting to dox them. While they keep doing that, I'll continue to stand opposed to them and keep 'spouting off'. I'm shocked that you're upset at me and not what's been happening to me thus far here. How did I say it before? If you have a problem with me standing to bullies... maybe you're a bully. Let me guess: I can't 'spout off', but you're welcome to, in some form of hypocrisy?
                            Last edited by ThanosSnappedtheChest; 09-01-2021, 10:38 AM.

Comment

It's not about needing the full story. It's about what's right. As I said, I was taught that doing the right thing is the right thing to do. People here are laying into him and doxing him, which is really scummy. It's not that I shouldn't 'spout off'. It's that people should stop bullying other people and attempting to dox them. While they keep doing that, I'll continue to stand opposed to them and keep 'spouting off'. I'm shocked that you're upset at me and not what's been happening to me thus far here. How did I say it before? If you have a problem with me standing to bullies... maybe you're a bully. Let me guess: I can't 'spout off', but you're welcome to, in some form of hypocrisy?
                              Said the trash can fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUaPdbwXS3s

Click image for larger version

Name:	daphne.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	334085

Comment

Working...
                              X