Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scrapbook 126 revisited

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

    Hey TB99,
    I don't mean to throw a monkey wrench into your gearbox, but did it ever occur to you that the meaning of the bear of the water....could be speaking to say, "bare of the water," as in a locality that has sparse water? You know a place that better suits Forrest's use of Milay's quote "palace in the sand" to describe the place where he felt the most comfortable?

    Bear water = Bare water? The place of location; bear of water = the place of location; bare of water. If you can't see that riddles are like that, then you aren't a very good solver of riddles mate. Yes, the image is a riddle and there isn't any sand in that picture. Can the riddle-image represent one thing, and yet mean the opposite? I mean, taking an image that is a riddle, at face value.....isn't that like falling for one of the tricks in the bag of magic tricks of Mandrake Fenn? Mandrake the Magician is famous for pulling just such a Hijinx mate. Word wizards use literary misdirection (smoke and mirrors). Snipe hunt much? Monkey wrench? Isn't that a drink that is offered in the Dragon Room? If not, then it should be, cause there's a monkey there and there are monkey drinks too. What the hell is that monkey and a Christmas tree doing with all of those Dragons over there anyways? Cheers.
    just throwing out ideas and my observations. of course, people will interpret it their own way, but the bears are everywhere, and he hinted at them many times.

    Comment


    • #32
      some more evidence for some people.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #33
        Hi all
        Forrest though of everything ,he shore as hell would not put the bronze box anywhere where a bear could be ,a real bear that is Trailblazer 99. I can see you still have not figured your avatar out yet.That is the only bear that is close to where the chest was. Clint

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

          just throwing out ideas and my observations. of course, people will interpret it their own way, but the bears are everywhere, and he hinted at them many times.
          Hey TB88,
          Yeah ideas, me too. The poem can easily be likened to a labyrinth. As such, the designer of the maze includes trapdoors, booby-traps, dead-ends, mini-riddles, reversals, darkened hallways, and tricks. "The Goonies" comes to mind.

          Take the Eric Sloan's drawing on the napkin drawn at the Pink Adobe Restaurant for example; it has a reversed image with respect to the letters. "Mandrake Fenn looking for Womandrake" and "Eric" are backwards to each other. (Reversal). This says “something” and that "something" is relevant to a concept. It may not be that the concept means "something" having to do with the locality (for example, the bear of the water), while at the same time, it may be that the “something” is reflected at the locality and allows the concept of “reversal” to be applied at the locality. To see that the “bear of the water” can mean that the locality is “bare of water” is like the concept of M=W. The text on the napkin reversed speaks; "reverse," and if you apply that concept of “reverse” to the bear of the water, then you get something else whose meaning is “reversed.” The drawing on the napkin is a riddle after all. And W=M is not wrong as an answer to the riddle of the M on the frog’s eye.

          IMO, many things that Forrest wrote of in TTOTC and elsewhere, are "somethings" that can have the "reversed" concept applied. The bear of the water for example. Additionally, the bear can be more than one thing at the same time. The bear sculpture speaks to when he had his gallery. The bears in Wyoming, speaks to his time in Wyoming. The bear in the lake, speaks to the bear of the water. Okay, the nugget bear, speaks to the gold nuggets in the treasure chest. The bear is brown.

          I understand that the bear is important and has "many" things that “it” speaks to. Native Americans revere the bear. The bear is a totem, and there is myth associated with them too. The bear is "unpredictable." They have a reputation. They are powerful.

          IMO, there is no answer to the riddle of the bear unless we clearly understand the riddle to the answer. (Sounds weird to me). For us, the bear is another one of Forrest's riddles.

          But by answering the question "Who is Brown?" correctly, the answer to the riddle of the bear, will be answered. There is no other way to discover the "answer I already know" without knowing the correct answer to the question "Who is Brown?' Without knowing who Brown is, and without having a Brown who stands up to scrutiny.....all speculations about the bear.....are subterfuge. The correct Brown is supported by the claims and findings that stand up to scrutiny. The correct Brown is the string through the labyrinth……Ideas mate, I hear you. Right now, on PBS, I’m watching a brown bear tracking caribou. Cheers.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

            Hey TB88,
            Yeah ideas, me too. The poem can easily be likened to a labyrinth. As such, the designer of the maze includes trapdoors, booby-traps, dead-ends, mini-riddles, reversals, darkened hallways, and tricks. "The Goonies" comes to mind.

            Take the Eric Sloan's drawing on the napkin drawn at the Pink Adobe Restaurant for example; it has a reversed image with respect to the letters. "Mandrake Fenn looking for Womandrake" and "Eric" are backwards to each other. (Reversal). This says “something” and that "something" is relevant to a concept. It may not be that the concept means "something" having to do with the locality (for example, the bear of the water), while at the same time, it may be that the “something” is reflected at the locality and allows the concept of “reversal” to be applied at the locality. To see that the “bear of the water” can mean that the locality is “bare of water” is like the concept of M=W. The text on the napkin reversed speaks; "reverse," and if you apply that concept of “reverse” to the bear of the water, then you get something else whose meaning is “reversed.” The drawing on the napkin is a riddle after all. And W=M is not wrong as an answer to the riddle of the M on the frog’s eye.

            IMO, many things that Forrest wrote of in TTOTC and elsewhere, are "somethings" that can have the "reversed" concept applied. The bear of the water for example. Additionally, the bear can be more than one thing at the same time. The bear sculpture speaks to when he had his gallery. The bears in Wyoming, speaks to his time in Wyoming. The bear in the lake, speaks to the bear of the water. Okay, the nugget bear, speaks to the gold nuggets in the treasure chest. The bear is brown.

            I understand that the bear is important and has "many" things that “it” speaks to. Native Americans revere the bear. The bear is a totem, and there is myth associated with them too. The bear is "unpredictable." They have a reputation. They are powerful.

            IMO, there is no answer to the riddle of the bear unless we clearly understand the riddle to the answer. (Sounds weird to me). For us, the bear is another one of Forrest's riddles.

            But by answering the question "Who is Brown?" correctly, the answer to the riddle of the bear, will be answered. There is no other way to discover the "answer I already know" without knowing the correct answer to the question "Who is Brown?' Without knowing who Brown is, and without having a Brown who stands up to scrutiny.....all speculations about the bear.....are subterfuge. The correct Brown is supported by the claims and findings that stand up to scrutiny. The correct Brown is the string through the labyrinth……Ideas mate, I hear you. Right now, on PBS, I’m watching a brown bear tracking caribou. Cheers.

            Just because something is spoken of, doesn't designate it as the end of the treasure hunt. The same thing applies to pictures Forrest included - any number of possibilities exist as to which is correct. The only thing that serves as a possible clue is a coinciding stamp dates concerning the treasure and his marriage to Peggy. Absent of this, the treasure doesn't appear to have a "home". But that's the paradox of it all. Why? Because it seems way too obvious and anyone finding the ending locale could easily find the gold. Additionally, no longer does there exist a purpose for the poems beginning. So if you don't require the beginning, why would you even place it into the poem? Yet why would Forrest's marriage be the pivotal point for his treasure. Needless to say, Forrest never made anything easy, so why stop now? So absent of retrieving cellular matter from his brain, I highly doubt a person could ever place a "X" on the map. My only hope is that his methods were consistent until the end.
            Last edited by Suzy; 12-30-2022, 08:34 AM. Reason: I changed my mind. A person doesn't get drunk in a bar unless they're looking for something new. ;)

            Comment


            • #36
              Damn bears drive me nuts. “Grizzlies alone are something to think about” then the reporter says “is there anything in the interview that will help” then Forrest says “I said too much” a lot of people took that as a hint and showed the region that grizzlies roam. But them damn bears are everywhere.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
                Damn bears drive me nuts. “Grizzlies alone are something to think about” then the reporter says “is there anything in the interview that will help” then Forrest says “I said too much” a lot of people took that as a hint and showed the region that grizzlies roam. But them damn bears are everywhere.
                You said very little in that statement, Trailblazer, and maybe a whole lot. But considering the way you speak of them sob grizzlies, it makes me wonder if you truly know something more than the rest of us.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Suzy View Post

                  Just because something is spoken of, doesn't designate it as the end of the treasure hunt. The same thing applies to pictures Forrest included - any number of possibilities exist as to which is correct. The only thing that serves as a possible clue is a coinciding stamp dates concerning the treasure and his marriage to Peggy. Absent of this, the treasure doesn't appear to have a "home". But that's the paradox of it all. Why? Because it seems way too obvious and anyone finding the ending locale could easily find the gold. Additionally, no longer does there exist a purpose for the poems beginning. So if you don't require the beginning, why would you even place it into the poem? Yet why would Forrest's marriage be the pivotal point for his treasure. Needless to say, Forrest never made anything easy, so why stop now? So absent of retrieving cellular matter from his brain, I highly doubt a person could ever place a "X" on the map. My only hope is that his methods were consistent until the end.
                  Hey Suzy,
                  I understand. The body of your comment paints some scenarios. I've looked at the stamps before, maybe I should revisit them. The point of my comment about the "bear of the water" is to illustrate a methodology of the architect; his presentation of a riddle, in an image, that needs to be figured out. Doing so reveals a method, within his bag of coyote tricks. The magician's "magic trick" is figured out; you see through the smoke and mirrors and you understand the method of how the magic trick is done by the Magician. IMO, this intimates you with the method to his "madness," for a riddle that is presented within the larger "riddle" of his chase. (Poem included). An image from Forrest qualifies as a riddle, because a picture worth "a thousand words." Every searcher has been searching high and low for breadcrumbs. I'm only pointing out the misdirection and metaphorical smoke and mirrors that have been employed by Mandrake Fenn with this lake image. The concept of a riddle-image in and of itself makes sense, does it not? You see one thing, but the meaning is another. That's the metaphorical "smoke and mirrors," "trapdoors," "dead ends" in the maze, etc....the method inside, his bag of tricks.

                  One thing can appear as meaning "one-thing," but it can mean "another thing." The symbol on the eye of the frog (page 133) is a good example; it can be an M, or a W. If you turn the frog so that the nose is pointing down, as per, "look quickly down," then the symbol becomes the Runic symbol that looks like a "3' whose meaning is "Sun." In this example...it is a picture, and has 4 different meanings. 1. The M, 2. The W, 3. The M = W, 4. The Runic symbol that looks like a "3," means "Sun." It can also have a metaphorical equivalencies too; the M/W = Forrest's rainbow, and the double omega too. "Mandrake the Magician" was a syndicated newspaper comic strip in the 1930s. Mandrake Fenn = "Mandrake the Magician."

                  The concept of the methodology that is employed by Mandrake Fenn, can be applied to any/all of the elements within the image at the lake to have more meanings as well; beyond the single one that I am making light of. The image is a riddle with many elements within it, and there are many possible answers for those elements as they are riddles. (M/W for instance, already covered). The image presents many riddles therefore. That is what I am making light of. Do you think that Forrest put the words, "Mandrake Fenn looking for Womandrake" opposite the direction of Eric's signature for a reason? (SB 107). It speaks, "reversal," or "flipped." That drawing on the napkin clearly demonstrates an inconsistency....and that is consistent with the agency of a trickster to conduct the "misdirection" of a magician. Si oh No? Yes or No? SiNo?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
                    Damn bears drive me nuts. “Grizzlies alone are something to think about” then the reporter says “is there anything in the interview that will help” then Forrest says “I said too much” a lot of people took that as a hint and showed the region that grizzlies roam. But them damn bears are everywhere.
                    why assume he meant a bear?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

                      Hey Suzy,
                      I understand. The body of your comment paints some scenarios. I've looked at the stamps before, maybe I should revisit them. The point of my comment about the "bear of the water" is to illustrate a methodology of the architect; his presentation of a riddle, in an image, that needs to be figured out. Doing so reveals a method, within his bag of coyote tricks. The magician's "magic trick" is figured out; you see through the smoke and mirrors and you understand the method of how the magic trick is done by the Magician. IMO, this intimates you with the method to his "madness," for a riddle that is presented within the larger "riddle" of his chase. (Poem included). An image from Forrest qualifies as a riddle, because a picture worth "a thousand words." Every searcher has been searching high and low for breadcrumbs. I'm only pointing out the misdirection and metaphorical smoke and mirrors that have been employed by Mandrake Fenn with this lake image. The concept of a riddle-image in and of itself makes sense, does it not? You see one thing, but the meaning is another. That's the metaphorical "smoke and mirrors," "trapdoors," "dead ends" in the maze, etc....the method inside, his bag of tricks.

                      One thing can appear as meaning "one-thing," but it can mean "another thing." The symbol on the eye of the frog (page 133) is a good example; it can be an M, or a W. If you turn the frog so that the nose is pointing down, as per, "look quickly down," then the symbol becomes the Runic symbol that looks like a "3' whose meaning is "Sun." In this example...it is a picture, and has 4 different meanings. 1. The M, 2. The W, 3. The M = W, 4. The Runic symbol that looks like a "3," means "Sun." It can also have a metaphorical equivalencies too; the M/W = Forrest's rainbow, and the double omega too. "Mandrake the Magician" was a syndicated newspaper comic strip in the 1930s. Mandrake Fenn = "Mandrake the Magician."

                      The concept of the methodology that is employed by Mandrake Fenn, can be applied to any/all of the elements within the image at the lake to have more meanings as well; beyond the single one that I am making light of. The image is a riddle with many elements within it, and there are many possible answers for those elements as they are riddles. (M/W for instance, already covered). The image presents many riddles therefore. That is what I am making light of. Do you think that Forrest put the words, "Mandrake Fenn looking for Womandrake" opposite the direction of Eric's signature for a reason? (SB 107). It speaks, "reversal," or "flipped." That drawing on the napkin clearly demonstrates an inconsistency....and that is consistent with the agency of a trickster to conduct the "misdirection" of a magician. Si oh No? Yes or No? SiNo?
                      Thanks trueyeti, I guess it doesn't really matter. Either way you look at it, the end is being narrowed down and where searching requires a minimal effort for anyone going BOTG. I would say though, the smaller target appears to be where an X would be placed, versus the larger target where a tarry scant would be required. So yes, no . . . (or as you say, si no), I'll only commit to ware it might be if there's good tea service involved. Yep, and you can sure bet it's a definitive plus if their walls adorn porcelain mirrors.

                      . . . a little smoke added into those mirrors doesn't hurt. It enhances the magical effect.
                      Last edited by Suzy; 12-30-2022, 12:16 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Suzy View Post

                        Thanks trueyeti, I guess it doesn't really matter. Either way you look at it, the end is being narrowed down and where searching requires a minimal effort for anyone going BOTG. I would say though, the smaller target appears to be where an X would be placed, versus the larger target where a tarry scant would be required. So yes, no . . . (or as you say, si no), I'll only commit to ware it might be if there's good tea service involved. Yep, and you can sure bet it's a definitive plus if their walls adorn porcelain mirrors.

                        . . . a little smoke added into those mirrors doesn't hurt. It enhances the magical effect.
                        Hey Suzy,
                        If the search criteria is "a few miles" for 2 trips to the parking lot, then that narrows where,"X -Marks the spot" is to be looked for. That means, your Google Maps zooming in is limited to 1/4 the distance of "a few miles." Zooming in and looking around you find an arrow! And you exclaim, "Eureka!!!!"

                        Now apply Forrest's mentioning of mirrors to that Arrow....and the fact that he put gold mirrors inside the chest, and there you go. An arrow with a mirror placed perpendicular to the arrow....renders an "X" and the "X" is on a map!! End of story...the shortcut explained for you. If you can't clearly see this, it makes me seriously question your capabilities as a solver of riddles. (Or how they work).

                        As for the mirrors....at WWWh's, there at Bisti...beneath the arrow, the stone is yellow and appears wetted...I posted those pics. Additionally, there are one-inch by one-inch pieces of mica littering the area around the US General Land Office Survey Marker that is nailed down there. (Nails down WWWh, and answers Forrest's clue about "a general solve," because of the word General," and give an answer for mirrors). They tiny mica-mirrors twinkle in the sunshine as you are walking there because the area is adorned with the mica. Geeze. In addition to these things, there is a pool of water there...and it varies in size (Olga's bathtub)...you can fricking see the water in the satellite zoom of the spot below the arrow, in WWWh's. In addition to this, at the arrow of trees are other trees; they are olive trees and their bark varies in color from green, to red, to black (this is morphological because of the age of the Russian Olive trees, look it up). This matches the description of Olga's tea's (rhymes with trees) colors. I could show you the pictures of them so you could see them yourself, and the mica too, but would that help your situation? The wool that Forrest pulled over your eyes....still applies? Still under the spell of the Magician are you? I guess that I can't expect for someone to see that they have been enchanted, because there are many "someone's"/searchers that cannot understand that a riddle-picture's value, and meaning....is NOT to be taken at "face-value." No, it is not just you that is under the spell of the trickster Magician Mandrake Fenn. Trickery is the method of Mandrake Fenn, and he is the caricature "Mandrake the Magician" that Eric Sloan knows, and knows well. For those who do not understand the methodology of the Magician, the smoke gets in their eyes, and the mirror applies....they will never be able to see through it and be able to figure out just how the magic trick works, and become free of the magic spell that has them enchanted. Cheers.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by RFISH

                          It seems reasonable to think the important thing, if there was anything intentionally done, would be Fenns original flipping
                          of the stock photo. The rest are embellishments and add-ones, but could probably be related to just about any solve.
                          Hey Fish,
                          I did an analysis of the photo, "Mandrake Fenn Looking for Womandrake" from SB107. It was posted in here somewhere recently. In my comment the signature of Eric is "flipped/reversed" leading to the conclusion that the drawing of the image is a riddle that needed to be cracked. IMO...the conveyance of method, the "smoke and mirrors" is the trick of the Magician (Mandrake the Magician is the meaning of Mandrake Fenn), is "reversal/flipping/flip." IMO, that is the meaning of the riddle. It can also mean "flip and turn around," etc.... The "true" method of the trick is revealed, and the "true" meaning is conveyed. "How the magic trick is done" is explained; we can see through the subterfuge (the smoke and mirrors), to now understand just how.

                          IMO, the hat above the head.....means "hat on the head," not necessarily "above the head." Remember the method of the Magician is to hide the true meaning, in plain sight. I found a geological formation that looks exactly like a man with a hat on his head. So much so, that I call it "Hatman." Cheers.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

                            Hey Suzy,
                            If the search criteria is "a few miles" for 2 trips to the parking lot, then that narrows where,"X -Marks the spot" is to be looked for. That means, your Google Maps zooming in is limited to 1/4 the distance of "a few miles." Zooming in and looking around you find an arrow! And you exclaim, "Eureka!!!!"

                            Now apply Forrest's mentioning of mirrors to that Arrow....and the fact that he put gold mirrors inside the chest, and there you go. An arrow with a mirror placed perpendicular to the arrow....renders an "X" and the "X" is on a map!! End of story...the shortcut explained for you. If you can't clearly see this, it makes me seriously question your capabilities as a solver of riddles. (Or how they work).

                            As for the mirrors....at WWWh's, there at Bisti...beneath the arrow, the stone is yellow and appears wetted...I posted those pics. Additionally, there are one-inch by one-inch pieces of mica littering the area around the US General Land Office Survey Marker that is nailed down there. (Nails down WWWh, and answers Forrest's clue about "a general solve," because of the word General," and give an answer for mirrors). They tiny mica-mirrors twinkle in the sunshine as you are walking there because the area is adorned with the mica. Geeze. In addition to these things, there is a pool of water there...and it varies in size (Olga's bathtub)...you can fricking see the water in the satellite zoom of the spot below the arrow, in WWWh's. In addition to this, at the arrow of trees are other trees; they are olive trees and their bark varies in color from green, to red, to black (this is morphological because of the age of the Russian Olive trees, look it up). This matches the description of Olga's tea's (rhymes with trees) colors. I could show you the pictures of them so you could see them yourself, and the mica too, but would that help your situation? The wool that Forrest pulled over your eyes....still applies? Still under the spell of the Magician are you? I guess that I can't expect for someone to see that they have been enchanted, because there are many "someone's"/searchers that cannot understand that a riddle-picture's value, and meaning....is NOT to be taken at "face-value." No, it is not just you that is under the spell of the trickster Magician Mandrake Fenn. Trickery is the method of Mandrake Fenn, and he is the caricature "Mandrake the Magician" that Eric Sloan knows, and knows well. For those who do not understand the methodology of the Magician, the smoke gets in their eyes, and the mirror applies....they will never be able to see through it and be able to figure out just how the magic trick works, and become free of the magic spell that has them enchanted. Cheers.
                            I can see Forrest's trickery, but how does what you said apply to solving the poem? I mean, even if we considered a mandrake mirrored as the solution, and if he were hidden in them woods, how does that apply toward the poem? Does the poem come with equipped some secret duck call torn from the pages of TTOTC to flush the birds from their native habitat? Is it some magic trick where the magician waves his magic wand, while blinding us with his cape, and where a new poem appears? Or are you simply saying we've been looking at the wrong poem all along? And if we've been looking at the wrong poem, is the acrobatic elephant in the room the one who's been chewing on the answer, lol? Yeah, I know, I know, I put a lot on your plate. By the way, answering only one of those questions will suffice. Believe you me, I know how long winded you get at times. And if none of those questions are answerable, then can you give Nicholas Cage's phone number so I can consult him concerning the secret of the National Treasure?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Suzy View Post

                              I can see Forrest's trickery, but how does what you said apply to solving the poem? I mean, even if we considered a mandrake mirrored as the solution, and if he were hidden in them woods, how does that apply toward the poem? Does the poem come with equipped some secret duck call torn from the pages of TTOTC to flush the birds from their native habitat? Is it some magic trick where the magician waves his magic wand, while blinding us with his cape, and where a new poem appears? Or are you simply saying we've been looking at the wrong poem all along? And if we've been looking at the wrong poem, is the acrobatic elephant in the room the one who's been chewing on the answer, lol? Yeah, I know, I know, I put a lot on your plate. By the way, answering only one of those questions will suffice. Believe you me, I know how long winded you get at times. And if none of those questions are answerable, then can you give Nicholas Cage's phone number so I can consult him concerning the secret of the National Treasure?
                              Hey S,
                              Its not a solution. It's the potion. The method to the madness. Trickery Dickery Dockery....methodology. The reason for the season, the season of the salt, the treasin and the pleasin, the rhyme to the reason. Understanding the sorcerer's potion....removes the pollution. The potion is revealed....the ingredients are known. In the poem, the same can apply in the way of the potion; "look quickly down," can mean just what it says, but it can also be made to apply as, "look slowly down," or else "look slowly up." In essence, the phrase can act as a symbol too, and as such, we know that a symbol can have different meanings, and that is how the "magic potion" of the Sorcerer is prepared. We have broken it down....into its ingredients.

                              The duck you say.....IMO, is relevant, however, getting to that is putting the cart in front of the horse, so to speak. IMO, that's like a more advanced concept like in "Warlock Magic; 333." We're talking about stuff that is in "Magic; 101."

                              IMO, symbols (like the M on the eye of the frog), can have single, double, and triple different meanings. Metaphors are formed/fed by symbols/objects/things. IMO, the poem is like a riddle that is a formulation of metaphor and symbol (a combination of which makes the riddle a "magic potion"). What gets complicated is metaphor because a metaphor can be used as riddle, (like a trap-door in a maze), and also because metaphors can have "equivalency values" that tie into other metaphors and/or other symbols that can also be riddles, with equivalent meaning/values . And that is why Forrest's poem is like a labyrinth. IMO, the correct symbols and metaphors must line up with their equivalent "other symbols" and metaphors, especially the ones that are found when BOTG!!!. The symbols and metaphors have a "chiral" relationship and are complementary (again the ground too). But we are not really talking about things on the ground yet because that would add another layer of symbols and metaphors. Trying to stay simple right now: These relationships fit together like puzzle pieces. Although similar, the symbols and metaphors are not necessarily the same. (W=rainbow for instance). They are equivalent, but not the same.

                              The "Mandrake Fenn" riddle-drawing gives us insight into these complicated relationships. But understanding the nature of these fundamental relationships are necessary for a good grade in "Magic; 101."

                              It is all complicated Suzy (how complicated, is dependent on certain things). This is why I have hammered Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo Silversmith, the turquoise bracelet, Brown, and Milay's quote "palace in the sand" that Forrest used to describe the place where he "felt the most comfortable." Recognizing a "Brown" that cannot account for these things of Forrest Fenn, is necessary, to move on to a "Brown" that can answer for each and every one of these things of Forrest. When you do that, then you can filter all of your questions through that locality. How can I expect anyone to do that? I am the only one that has, so far, but that's fine. In here people say they want to know the "winning solve," or Forrest's method, or whatever. And yet, a duck billed dinosaur named Brown, who is a denizen of Bisti, makes it the correct answer for the riddle of, "the home of Brown," because the locality satisfies all those things of Forrest....but those in denial, still cannot peel themselves away from their own ideas and accept reality, and move on, and allow themselves to actually have their questions answered. And what does this say about the person Suzy? What does it say about the world? What does this say about Forrest? The questions you bring are worthy to pursue for answers. But I can't change a person's mind if they are as stubborn as a fence post, or if they can't tell the difference between beans and buttons, or if they say they want the answers, but really can't bring themselves to admit that they don't have them, and are lying to themselves? That person needs convincing, but the only one who can convince them about Bisti.....is themselves. Sometimes I have destroyed my fellow searcher in here. That is easy to do when you have a solve that provides the answers for the questions of Forrest, and they do not. They are still under the control of the Warlock's magic spells, trapped in a dizzying maze and unable to find the string through the labyrinth, even though I have tried, time and time again to help them.

                              As I said have, it is easy. The "complicated" ends once you are on board in accepting Bisti as the locality of the winning solve and as accepting it as, "the home of Brown." You only need to answer the question, "Who is Brown?" to prove it to yourself. But be warned, any other Brown that fails to account for those elements that I mentioned up there.... then I don't need to destroy you.....because you destroy yourself in your failure to make an accountancy for those elements with your "Brown." Accept the home of Brown as the locality of Bisti, and all subterfuge, and smoke and mirror tricks can be sorted out; accept it not, then you will stay "unsorted-out," and lost, in the maze of Forrest's making I guess, sort of...hahaha Cherizi.

                              Cheers.
                              Last edited by trueyeti; 12-31-2022, 06:50 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Hey Vox,
                                Yeah yeah yeah….Geeze, you ain’t just whistling Dixie either. You open a can of worms. IMO, Forrest created a place in a space that utilizes the elements of the land to create a world within a world, within a world, within another world. The phrase “a mirror universe” comes to mind. You know that a solve is all about a place that is in space. And within that space, within the Bisti Bistro, the concept of the O and the I in your comment do apply. Except that it is a U, and not an O that applies…..to the I, or to the Eye.

                                “I give you title to the gold” applies as a season(ing), within only one of the worlds at the Bistro; where U an I do apply. There are other worlds, where that that line does apply to mean different things, in those worlds, when applied. But let’s get to a specific world….

                                Specific in space and time to a world where the line applies: (I give you title to the gold)
                                The monolith titled; “DICK” is door that transforms into a monolith titled, “DUCK.” When applied, the U for the I, and the reason why, is to change DICK into DUCK that is the duck-billed dinosaur named “Brown.” The space in the place is now the world of “the home of Brown.”

                                And now does the concept of time enter into that space and that world, when you look quickly down (at Sunset), you see (marvel gaze) a gateway into the another world….the world of the double omega, and it is gold. And it is the equal of the world of the W, and the world of the M too.

                                And the monolith looks like a frog and so what? The world of the frog, page 133, comes alive within the space and time, in the place of the Bistro. And the world of the frog of that place, does collide with the world of the frog of the page, at that place. BOTG and pictures. And the title has meaning, for all to seek, now use that fork, for that tidbit you got. And use your napkin, and don’t pick your nose, and always remember to wash your hands after you pee too…..but those are like different worlds too. Ahahaha…Cheers.
                                Last edited by trueyeti; 12-31-2022, 04:55 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X