Jacks location on Reddit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks location on Reddit!!

Don't miss this one! Jack shared his search area on Reddit and we got it!!!
    https://youtu.be/V9vJrr_3vvo
    LIVE Monday night 7pm PST!

WHAT ???

"No, nuh-uh. Oh wait . . . was she a big fat person ?"
    Finding Jessica

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
      Don't miss this one! Jack shared his search area on Reddit and we got it!!!
      https://youtu.be/V9vJrr_3vvo
      LIVE Monday night 7pm PST!
      For real?

Comment

Well, if you've found out he was searching the Madison around 9 mile, and I suspect that's the case, then that pretty much wraps it up for me. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post
          Well, if you've found out he was searching the Madison around 9 mile, and I suspect that's the case, then that pretty much wraps it up for me. Looking forward to it.
          Yep, that would be a no-brainer for me too. This should be interesting.

Comment

Maybe the most surprising thing is Jack being in Santa Fe in 2019. Hmmmm.

Comment

u/runzthroughthejungle ?

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
                u/runzthroughthejungle ?
                From what I gather, no, that wasn't it. I added another user on Reddit a very long time ago, and agreed with one more person on Reddit that it's the correct one. I cross-searched the username on other sites, and the story was similar across all of them. I've been positive that it's him, and have been for a while. However, I'm not into doxxing.

Comment

It's pretty much a given that Jack was searching the Nine Mile Hole area. How do you think the community will react?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigo View Post

It's pretty much a given that Jack was searching the Nine Mile Hole area. How do you think the community will react?
                    Well, frankly, I'd like to see kpro give you a little credit for the 34 page thread you started about 9 mile hole on her forum three months ago. She seems rather oblivious to it, but maybe I'm just reading that wrong. But in any case, I want to give you some major credit here. Your research and thoughts on the matter have not only been outstanding, but it appears, they have been proven true. And that goes for everyone else who contributed to putting it together. And I hope Rudy gets some major credit for going there and checking it out and then sharing with the community, including posting his video link on THOR. Again, kpro seems oblivious to that on her own forum - I apologize in advance if that is wrong.

Anyway, I'm just so appreciative of the closure I am getting and I want you guys to get a lot of the credit. I hope kpro gives you some. And I don't want to leave kpro out (and Mike) because they have made this closure possible, so thank you kpro, it means a lot.

Comment

I see more teasing than fact . . .

Comment

Well, frankly, I'd like to see kpro give you a little credit for the 34 page thread you started about 9 mile hole on her forum three months ago. She seems rather oblivious to it, but maybe I'm just reading that wrong. But in any case, I want to give you some major credit here. Your research and thoughts on the matter have not only been outstanding, but it appears, they have been proven true. And that goes for everyone else who contributed to putting it together. And I hope Rudy gets some major credit for going there and checking it out and then sharing with the community, including posting his video link on THOR. Again, kpro seems oblivious to that on her own forum - I apologize in advance if that is wrong.

Anyway, I'm just so appreciative of the closure I am getting and I want you guys to get a lot of the credit. I hope kpro gives you some. And I don't want to leave kpro out (and Mike) because they have made this closure possible, so thank you kpro, it means a lot.
                        I have kept it no secret that I am not up for solves. I ignore them to the best of my ability as I don’t want to offend anything. BUT and a really big BUT! (No jokes please), once we have confirmation of Jacks spot, there will be closure in the people who have taken the time to kindly document their solution, and the solution may indeed match Jacks. IMO. If that is the case. IMO, it will certainly be referenced.

Meaning, the people who did videos. They need credit. I have needed to ask them specifically for permission (explicit permission) to include tomorrow, those who post them here, I would only give a link to their solve here as they have so outlined. There may be more. And their solve would not be used word for word. Their solve would make them known, with the other supporting evidence, they were very very close.

I have made contact with several in this regard. But the information here on THOR I shall put under fair use, but will certainly cite them and give the link. I told a person today as I discussed evidence in length, I have walked by 5-10k treasure hunts caches, I am not sure if I would be ok with being so close to this one without kicking myself. But there is fun in knowing some were so close. Also, if the blaze wasn’t broken, they would have gotten it, years before.

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

kpro Understand that Vertigo's 34 page thread about 9 mile hole isn't just another "solve". Or some individual doing a video. That thread doesn't represent another crazy searcher who claims to be the only one that knows everything. Instead it represents a group of your subscribers trying to prove that Jack Steuf found the treasure near 9 mile hole, or prove that he didn't. in addition to some terrific ideas and research done by Vertigo and others, Rudy Greene went there, happened to meet Cynthia, and he posted some great video of the area. It's not just a solve - it's a "sleuth fest" on your forum. And it started three months ago, well before this latest news. All those subscribers who posted on that thread and helped reason this thing out deserve some credit I think. I personally did not contribute a lot that was valuable, but so many others did and I think they nailed it, and deserve a little acknowledgement for figuring this thing out. Just my opinion, but I appreciate their efforts. Anyway, thanks again for supporting and advancing the ability for the community to get closure. You certainly deserve a ton of credit for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigo View Post

? Has kpro contacted you?

Comment

Is this based on some guy saying that "Vegfinnr" is Jack, or is it actually Jack? Any quick glance at posts from Vegfinnr show that's not Jack, the original poster was getting excited about nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X