No announcement yet.

If lead solver retrieves Indulgence this summer,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes a lot of dollars to afford that kind of energy, imo.
    Tread safely please. I have enjoyed you. f

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post

Is there a plate of spaghetti involved here? A real big plate?
      Close: Bucatini
      But not a big plate, just enough for misdirection.
      Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Force Majeure View Post
        If the LS figures out the real chest has not been retrieved, I am certain they would try again. But, since Forrest said the chase was over, how would the LS invest more time, energy, and money to try again.
        Maybe if there is no sale or transfer of the chest near the end of this summer, the LS (assuming they're still paying attention) may try again.
        I believe there is something unreleased in 2019 interview footage that would almost confirm for LS it was them. Something that confirms an observation the LS sent to Forrest about the spot that contradicted a hint. I see no harm in putting the full video out, and it may indeed lead to a resolution.
        I think if there was someone who was truly the lead searcher, who knew they were at the right spot, over and over again, they are definitely still paying attention. I know I would be...
        All of this is just WAY too unresolved. It would be a very terrible thing for them to feel like it was all over and they were left hanging by Fenn. If Jack is a stand in, and if the lead searcher is in fact real, I know they must have a very strong penchant for reading between the lines and somehow knowing enough of Forrest’s mind to believe he wanted a different end then we’ve been told. I’m sure he is wanting some sort of sign to know it’s time to go back and finish all of this and put the bow on it that both he and Fenn deserves. A happy ending.

Comment

We are all lead searchers, hunting leads...but I am the one and only LEEDS SEARCHER...!!! Yes, I agree, unrelated, but one only has to be the leader in ones mind.
          Last edited by BigOnus; 07-25-2021, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FenndersKeepers View Post

I think if there was someone who was truly the lead searcher, who knew they were at the right spot, over and over again, they are definitely still paying attention. I know I would be...
            All of this is just WAY too unresolved. It would be a very terrible thing for them to feel like it was all over and they were left hanging by Fenn. If Jack is a stand in, and if the lead searcher is in fact real, I know they must have a very strong penchant for reading between the lines and somehow knowing enough of Forrest’s mind to believe he wanted a different end then we’ve been told. I’m sure he is wanting some sort of sign to know it’s time to go back and finish all of this and put the bow on it that both he and Fenn deserves. A happy ending.
            FenndersKeepers You are right, and that sign has been left by Forrest in the found chest photo alterations with the stick and the key. A clear message to 'Stick with the key'.

Edit to add: I do understand the found chest photo message and what it relates to.
            Last edited by starwheel; 07-25-2021, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Maybe Forrest anticipated the upcoming Summer Olympics and wondered: "Will @OH! stick the landing?"

Comment

The lead solver had to feel the sting of the Joker, so he would truly feel the grace of the king.

So many went BOTG and came up short, something tells me it was in the cards for the lead solver to understand that feeling.

To go one time and walk right to where the chest sat would have been the worse thing that could happen.

You can't understand that feeling unless you drove over a thousand miles and came up short.

There is always a reason for everything, even if at the time you can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                  The lead solver had to feel the sting of the Joker, so he would truly feel the grace of the king.

So many went BOTG and came up short, something tells me it was in the cards for the lead solver to understand that feeling.

To go one time and walk right to where the chest sat would have been the worse thing that could happen.

You can't understand that feeling unless you drove over a thousand miles and came up short.

There is always a reason for everything, even if at the time you can't see it.
                  Knowledge I have visited Colorado three times in all. Need to go back to retrieve at the blaze I was led to.

Comment

Originally posted by Fennway View Post
                    how will we know? Will the LS call Forrest's attorneys to tell them the 2nd omega has taken place and the treasure is FOUND found? Will this trigger Jack to release the solution since he will now know the solution if the FINDER finder decides to tell him? Will LS go rogue and self-identify and blow Jack’s proxy cover? Will people say that because the LS says he found it in Wyoming that it must STILL be out there and that this proves that it’s in Montana? Will we never know because that was the whole point of hiring Jack as a proxy, to protect the solver-finder’s identity?
                    Fennway - There was only one omega. Warm waters halt here and you also I arrive back at this spot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210415_203311.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	482.0 KB
ID:	319355

Comment

Let's not forget about Covid.
                      It has changed so many lives - who woulda thot?
                      I planned on going three times and three times I had to cancel.
                      Thank goodness the Treasure is patient.
                      Looking towards tomorrow -
                      when the sun will come out......

Comment

If there is a lead searcher, IMO the LS should wait a little longer until next year to identify the hidey spot. Maybe the dust will settle from pending lawsuits.

Comment

how will we know? Will the LS call Forrest's attorneys to tell them the 2nd omega has taken place and the treasure is FOUND found? Will this trigger Jack to release the solution since he will now know the solution if the FINDER finder decides to tell him? Will LS go rogue and self-identify and blow Jack’s proxy cover? Will people say that because the LS says he found it in Wyoming that it must STILL be out there and that this proves that it’s in Montana? Will we never know because that was the whole point of hiring Jack as a proxy, to protect the solver-finder’s identity?
                          Jack found the chest, so he doesn't need someone who didn't to tell him the solution. Also, if someone creates a replica of Indulgence, I'm relatively certain that they're required to inform the artist/creator of the chest and get the legal license to create a replica.

Comment

Speculation is fun . . . but it's lightning that gets the job done. (A perversion of a Ben Franklin quote)
                            My guess is that if the LS finds and retrieves Indulgence this summer, photographic evidence of this (including video) will be posted here soon thereafter. It doesn't involve Forrest's attorneys
                            or Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                              Let's not forget about Covid.
                              It has changed so many lives - who woulda thot?
                              I planned on going three times and three times I had to cancel.
                              Thank goodness the Treasure is patient.
                              Looking towards tomorrow -
                              when the sun will come out......
                              I think Covid played a big role in what we've been seeing on the blogs about the Fenn treasure hunt in the last 15 months or so. I cancelled a planned search trip I wanted to take in 2020.
                              But I expect to be on another search trip this summer. (I've been vaccinated, and still mask up when I travel). I apologize for what looks like teasing . . . after complaining about seeing teasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                                If there is a lead searcher, IMO the LS should wait a little longer until next year to identify the hidey spot. Maybe the dust will settle from pending lawsuits.
                                I'm an American citizen -- I don't got to show you no fear of steenkin' lawsuits!
                                Last edited by Old Pilot; 07-29-2021, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X