If lead solver retrieves Indulgence this summer,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If lead solver retrieves Indulgence this summer,

how will we know? Will the LS call Forrest's attorneys to tell them the 2nd omega has taken place and the treasure is FOUND found? Will this trigger Jack to release the solution since he will now know the solution if the FINDER finder decides to tell him? Will LS go rogue and self-identify and blow Jack’s proxy cover? Will people say that because the LS says he found it in Wyoming that it must STILL be out there and that this proves that it’s in Montana? Will we never know because that was the whole point of hiring Jack as a proxy, to protect the solver-finder’s identity?

Proxy Jack found the Chest in a proxy place arranged by Fenn. The Lead Searcher is a proxy hired by Fenn to hire a burglar to steal the Chest from Jack so it can be put in the One True Place so it can be found by the Real Finder who is a proxy for the Real Solver who was hired by Fenn to humiliate Jack.
    Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Is the LS even still a thing, or just a mythical creature from better chase days gone by?

Comment

If the LS figures out the real chest has not been retrieved, I am certain they would try again. But, since Forrest said the chase was over, how would the LS invest more time, energy, and money to try again.
        Maybe if there is no sale or transfer of the chest near the end of this summer, the LS (assuming they're still paying attention) may try again.
        I believe there is something unreleased in 2019 interview footage that would almost confirm for LS it was them. Something that confirms an observation the LS sent to Forrest about the spot that contradicted a hint. I see no harm in putting the full video out, and it may indeed lead to a resolution.

Comment

The real "Finder" was Bigfoot. And he's shy. But Forrest got him on video.
          The real question is, where is the video proof of Bigfoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Force Majeure View Post
            If the LS figures out the real chest has not been retrieved, I am certain they would try again. But, since Forrest said the chase was over, how would the LS invest more time, energy, and money to try again.
            Maybe if there is no sale or transfer of the chest near the end of this summer, the LS (assuming they're still paying attention) may try again.
            I believe there is something unreleased in 2019 interview footage that would almost confirm for LS it was them. Something that confirms an observation the LS sent to Forrest about the spot that contradicted a hint. I see no harm in putting the full video out, and it may indeed lead to a resolution.
            Are you referring to the Nov 2019 Kpro interview?

Comment

Originally posted by FenndersKeepers View Post

Are you referring to the Nov 2019 Kpro interview?
              Yes, that's the one. Sorry for the vagueness.

Comment

You don't think we got the whole interview?
                If not then what are they waiting for?
                Let's get this show on the road.....

Comment

Forrest said the Chase was over in his “found” announcement, he also left a subtle message in the same “found” announcement that negates the Chase is over message.

Comment

I honestly believe nobody can possibly believe there is something out there for them; that the chase is still real and "indulgence" is waiting for them.
                    Since I believe that then there is only one logical explanation for these posts. They are nothing more than a sadistic ploy to try to convince people to go out there and look. People who thrive in chaos and want to sink as many people as they can in it.
                    Post like these should be deleted and poster blocked. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post
                      Proxy Jack found the Chest in a proxy place arranged by Fenn. The Lead Searcher is a proxy hired by Fenn to hire a burglar to steal the Chest from Jack so it can be put in the One True Place so it can be found by the Real Finder who is a proxy for the Real Solver who was hired by Fenn to humiliate Jack.
                      Is there a plate of spaghetti involved here? A real big plate?
                      Begin it in the home of Brown where warm waters halt.

Comment

Yes, that's the one. Sorry for the vagueness.
                        No. You’re all good. Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

You don't think we got the whole interview?
                          If not then what are they waiting for?
                          Let's get this show on the road.....
                          I can't get to the minute with my link, but this is the show, at 49:55 is comment that entire documentary is not shown (though Mike believes it has been). Then conversation back tracks like no big deal, but the whole conversation tells a different story in my opinion (raised eyebrows, look of incredulity). There's a there there to borrow a phrase.. If it's "worthless", maybe show the interview in its entirety instead of broken up, out of order, with gaps, and we can see for ourselves. Why hide it?
                          The hole card.
                          https://youtu.be/kJAGxmKNFqo

It is cowlazars 6/28/2021 show if you don't like to click links.

About 10 minutes further (around 58:45), Kpro talks about Matt continuing his search (with a vengeance), and we know Cynthia continued hers. And now 4 of them are working their solve(s) together during this lull. What have they seen/heard that we don't have? If anything.
                          Last edited by Force Majeure; 07-24-2021, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
                            I honestly believe nobody can possibly believe there is something out there for them; that the chase is still real and "indulgence" is waiting for them.
                            Since I believe that then there is only one logical explanation for these posts. They are nothing more than a sadistic ploy to try to convince people to go out there and look. People who thrive in chaos and want to sink as many people as they can in it.
                            Post like these should be deleted and poster blocked. IMO.
                            What posts are you referring to? Your only logical explanation is that it's a sadistic ploy? Can you please explain the logic that brought you to this conclusion?

Comment

I can't get to the minute with my link, but this is the show, at 49:55 is comment that entire documentary is not shown (though Mike believes it has been). Then conversation back tracks like no big deal, but the whole conversation tells a different story in my opinion (raised eyebrows, look of incredulity). There's a there there to borrow a phrase.. If it's "worthless", maybe show the interview in its entirety instead of broken up, out of order, with gaps, and we can see for ourselves. Why hide it?
                              The hole card.
                              https://youtu.be/kJAGxmKNFqo

It is cowlazars 6/28/2021 show if you don't like to click links.

About 10 minutes further (around 58:45 minutes), Kpro talks about Matt continuing his search (with a vengeance), and we know Cynthia continued hers. And now 4 of them are working their solve(s) together during this lull. What have they seen/heard that we don't have? If anything.
                              I don‘t think they heard too much... they are dedicated to look for closure! They want the solve! That‘s why they teamed up (I know of four of them) and called themselves „The Nookers“... I wish more had this energy to go on searching... either for the nook or for the Chest! It would keep this Chase alive and the Thrill up!

Hugs
                              CR
                              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Working...
                              X