No announcement yet.

Tarry Scant, In the Wood, Umbillically Connected, Gut Feeling, Mildew explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarry Scant, In the Wood, Umbillically Connected, Gut Feeling, Mildew explained

A picture is worth a thousand words. This piece of petrified wood from near the hidey spot explains the literal meaning of tarry, in the wood, umbilical connection and gut feeling How, why, might you ask?

The entire hidey spot area is full of spots of rock lichen of many different colors and varieties. One of the dominant kinds is a black tarry looking blistered lichen called "rock tripe" - it grows all over the petrified wood (in the wood, treasures old) found abundantly at the Blaze. The genus scientific name of the black lichen contains the name umbilicaria, hence why f said he was "umbillically connected" to the site. Tripe means gut, hence gut feeling. Some of the lichen of another species is green and looks like Mildew, which is why f's old hat carries that name. Other lichens at the Blaze on the canopy-shaped meall including star lichen (canopy of stars) are colored bright orange, yellow and almost fluorescent green. There is much more to be said, but I'll save it for later for a more lengthy treatise. By the time I finish editing this post it will probably be buried in a bunch of nonsensical bologna filibustering remarks by bots and users with multiple personalities who don't want this post to be seen.

I haven't seen anything like this on any of the many forums that are/were dedicated to The Chase. You read it here first, firsthand & straight from Bill Whopper...
    Last edited by Whopper; 07-24-2021, 01:54 PM.

Bumpety bump bump! This is important for U 2C!!!

Comment

Alright, Whopper, I'll bite.

Are you trying to steer someone to search around the fumarole close to Lemonade Creek?

Or are you just howling at the Moon?

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd
        Tripe? Rubbish or stomach?
        Rock tripe comes from French "tripes de Roche" Tripes are the inside organs taken from the gut, including stomach, intestines, etc. There is a specific sub species of rock tripe that does look like the guts of a rock hanging out, although not the species found at the Blaze, although they are of the same genus and carry the same name. Fenn's hints are full of parallelism and play with related names and words...

Comment

Umbilically connected? That is when you anagram Stuef = Jack Fetus.
          A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
          It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Originally posted by Todd
            Basically my Sixth grade math teacher said I was a social butterfly. Haha and then I went and failed my seventh grade integers test. It’s hard to know where numbers stop and start. If you have a half an apple you still have an apple. If you have an apple and a tiny bit of another apple you have two apples. Integrals and integers. Ick. Notice I never talk about the 265 in the poem. Or any of those ones.
            Yes, but if you halve an apple, how many apples do you have?

And if you halve half an apple, how many halves do you have?

Comment

Tarry Scant, In the Wood, Umbillically Connected, Gut Feeling, Mildew explained

Today, 01:28 PM
              A picture is worth a thousand words. This piece of petrified wood from near the hidey spot explains the literal meaning of tarry, in the wood, umbilical connection and gut feeling How, why, might you ask?

The entire hidey spot area is full of spots of rock lichen of many different colors and varieties. One of the dominant kinds is a black tarry looking blistered lichen called "rock tripe" - it grows all over the petrified wood (in the wood, treasures old) found abundantly at the Blaze. The genus scientific name of the black lichen contains the name umbilicaria, hence why f said he was "umbillically connected" to the site. Tripe means gut, hence gut feeling. Some of the lichen of another species is green and looks like Mildew, which is why f's old hat carries that name. Other lichens at the Blaze on the canopy-shaped meall including star lichen (canopy of stars) are colored bright orange, yellow and almost fluorescent green. There is much more to be said, but I'll save it for later for a more lengthy treatise. By the time I finish editing this post it will probably be buried in a bunch of nonsensical bologna filibustering remarks by bots and users with multiple personalities who don't want this post to be seen.

I haven't seen anything like this on any of the many forums that are/were dedicated to The Chase. You read it here first, firsthand & straight from Bill Whopper...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Whopper View Post

Rock tripe comes from French "tripes de Roche" Tripes are the inside organs taken from the gut, including stomach, intestines, etc. There is a specific sub species of rock tripe that does look like the guts of a rock hanging out, although not the species found at the Blaze, although they are of the same genus and carry the same name. Fenn's hints are full of parallelism and play with related names and words...
                I like mine frosted.
                Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

I like mine frosted.
                  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
                  Hey wwwamericana I thought you were a frog, turns out you're a tiger? I'm lichen it!! LOL

Comment

Hey wwwamericana I thought you were a frog, turns out you're a tiger? I'm lichen it!! LOL
                    You don't know your frogs very well.
                    I can multi-task depending on the situation....

Comment

You don't know your frogs very well.
                      I can multi-task depending on the situation....
                      Well Jiminycrickets, I'll be darned,, a multi-tasking frog you are, eh? Are you related to Kermit? He sings a beautiful song in a place that looks just like Fenn's special place.... Oh my! I'm hearing fireworks now, what day is it? Oh, it's Pioneer Day, happy Pioneer Day, froggie!!!
                      Last edited by Whopper; 07-24-2021, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Well Jiminycrickets, I'll be darned,, a multi-tasking frog you are, eh? Are you related to Kermit? He sings a beautiful song in a place that looks just like Fenn's special place.... Oh my! I'm hearing fireworks now, what day is it? Oh, it's Pioneer Day, happy Pioneer Day, foggie!!!
                        Hey - I'm not THAT old - even tho I do like my oatmeal.
                        Please put the "R" back in its proper place.

Comment

Hey - I'm not THAT old - even tho I do like my oatmeal.
                          Please put the "R" back in its proper place.
                          Done! I think it will soon be time for me to get glasses...heheh this tiny screen is hard to read sometimes Big hug to ya, don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Working...
                          X