The strange photo of Forrest standing beside his old wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larsonist View Post
    I swear, you goofy people would find hints in a plate of spaghetti....and fill seven pages with serious discussion.
    But you have still to try to fill only one page with serious discussions . Still waiting…..I hope you enjoy your plate of spaghetti, and I hope you can conserve your toes when eating the plate. I prefer noodles or a multilayered lasagne.

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops

I've never quite understood this. If we take a look at your "gorilla" version below, we see that the photo is taken from a lower angle, thus separating the elephant from the tree. In the higher angle photo (above), which seems to be a lower resolution, the elephant almost merges with the tree, but I can still make out the edge of the tree. It would seem that the camera or processing has difficulty distinguishing one from the other.

This is another photoshop. Look at the tree beside the bear, now look to the gorilla. jan_v60 needs to see this one. The elephant was cropped and moved forward. The gorilla used to be the bear. Yes, Forrest played with Photoshop daily.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	add-on-elephant.jpg Views:	0 Size:	502.7 KB ID:	318982
      Last edited by OH!!; 07-24-2021, 12:31 PM.
      A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
      It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

The Brown Mountain, Wyoming Gorilla. This is untouched.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ape.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	318987

A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
        It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

But you have still to try to fill only one page with serious discussions . Still waiting…..I hope you enjoy your plate of spaghetti, and I hope you can conserve your toes when eating the plate. I prefer noodles or a multilayered lasagne.
          Make that 8 pages.
          Begin it in the home of Brown where warm waters halt.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

I always connected the elephant to the Brown Mountain, Wyoming elephant.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	perfect-elephant.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	318724
            What side of the elephant are we looking at; the back side???
            1f

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
              All of this being said, I still wonder what's in his pocket...
              Haha, yes! I saw that too. One jacket pocket is unbuttoned, the other buttoned. Forrest mentioned his pockets often.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

This is another photoshop. Look at the tree beside the bear, now look to the gorilla. jan_v60 needs to see this one. The elephant was cropped and moved forward. The gorilla used to be the bear. Yes, Forrest played with Photoshop daily.
                Click image for larger version Name:	add-on-elephant.jpg Views:	0 Size:	502.7 KB ID:	318982
                OH!!, look at the 2 trees left of the gorilla. They have rings, much like the two pillars on the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

OH!!, look at the 2 trees left of the gorilla. They have rings, much like the two pillars on the chest.
                  This all has to do with paraedolia looking from above like a pilot at the search area. There is a bear, a gorilla, an elephant, a wolf, Bessie the cow and the kitties, a fox, and many more figures to be found by your imagination.... you'll find them all within a few clicks of the hidey spot.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post
                    What if the elephant is a distraction? What if the real clue is the wagon, not the elephant?

The wagon could be a hint to look at El Vado, NM, the Chama crossing for wagons and horses.

One definition of elephant is "an object no longer of value to its owner but of value to others". The wagon has little value to Forrest, but could be very valuable to searchers, if they pay attention.

The blaze is also shown in this picture, but you have to think two dimensionally.
                    A White Elephant Sale (like a garage sale). Good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Where is it?
                      Mine is where yours is

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
                        I believe the wagon represents Ezekiels wheel
                        the throne of God
                        I read that there are various interpretations of what was written in the bible. One example of an interpretation is that David threw a stone and it hit Goliath in the knee, causing him to bend over in pain, whereupon David rushed over and cut off Goliath's head. So what to believe? I take it all with several grains of salt. I never heard of a single "wheel of Ezekiel". But maybe it was an early predecessor of the Frisbee flying disk (perhaps an early prototype?) . . . or maybe an early version of the Round Table pizza, as pi seems to be one of the buzz-syllables in this hunt. If you're into using a lot of imagination, you might want to consult with the quatrains of Nostradamus. After all, he predicted the rise of Hitler, right? What about Bezos's space flight? Which of Nostradamus's quatrains mentioned that?

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

Yes. I've had strange things happen too.
                          Life is a trial, but the Lord does not forget us, and works in mysterious ways.
                          It's a gift that's hard to figure out. You might have another part of that coming to you, I don't know.

I once worked with a lady in an office. She was at a counter digging through obituaries from the last couple of weeks. I asked her what she was doing, and she seemed a little lost in thought when she told me she was looking for an obituary of a young man who died in an auto accident. She thought she saw something in the papers.
                          I asked her who it was, and she didn't have any idea. That seemed really strange, to go along with the way she was acting.
                          15 minutes later I was at my desk, and she went walking quickly past me with tears in her eyes, and out the door.
                          Another office worker was following her, but stopped near me, so I asked her what was up. She said that the lady just got a call from the sheriff's office, her son just died in an auto accident.

I often think that we get signs because that vail between worlds is very thin. Other people may often be used by some secret suggestion. Maybe they get tied into it all, unknown to them, and so they make some comment or whatever, not realizing that they are doing the work from God, or our ancestors, or however that works.
                          Connections seem to be very powerful, though.
                          You could create/imagine connections as powerful as you want them to seem.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

You could create/imagine connections as powerful as you want them to seem.
                            Really?
                            How do you account for that story I related?
                            There was no imagination to that, it happened just as I said it did.
                            I didn't create that happening, nor did I create the story itself.
                            The only thing left is whether you believe me or not. And that doesn't matter to me, to her, or the other lady in the office who saw it happen too.

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops

I've never quite understood this. If we take a look at your "gorilla" version below, we see that the photo is taken from a lower angle, thus separating the elephant from the tree. In the higher angle photo (above), which seems to be a lower resolution, the elephant almost merges with the tree, but I can still make out the edge of the tree. It would seem that the camera or processing has difficulty distinguishing one from the other.

I don’t want to start a “gorilla” war (ha!) but in looking at the gorilla-infused photo, I wondered…

It seems the forced perspective of the big front wheel would make the back wheel look small, like one of those old turn of the 20th century bikes… maybe it’s important because Forrest is “blocking” it, but it must look that way.

Then, the little round spot by his foot… is it a small tree hewed off right at ground level? The innermost pulp looks dark, like a bullseye.

Comment

Any of y'all happen to notice where that curved bow of the wagon topper ends up at?

Comment

Working...
                                X