The strange photo of Forrest standing beside his old wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post

That rock is amazing. Is that in your search area?
    I do remember where that is, btw. In case that matters to you.
    I always connected the elephant to the Brown Mountain, Wyoming elephant.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	perfect-elephant.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	318724
    A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
    It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

What did that hint suggest to you?
      https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...park-reservoir

and

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...py-s-wagon-box

Comment

Originally posted by elperro

Cheer up Old Pilot, it’s all good. Everything works out for the best in the end. Each of us is master of our own destiny.
        Thanks . . . I have changed my mind a bit (and edited my earlier message). I now think that the elephant wasn't intended to question the hunt's validity. (After all,
        why would Forrest question the validity of a hunt that was so important to him?)
        I think the elephant was more of a small hint about the location of the hidey spot. Using google earth, I see a couple items that remind me of an elephant,
        and they are both kinda near the hidey spot indicated by my solve.
        Last edited by Old Pilot; 07-25-2021, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks . . . I have changed my mind a bit (and edited my earlier message). I now think that the elephant wasn't intended to question the hunt's validity. (After all,
          why would Forrest question the validity of a hunt that was so important to him?)
          I think the elephant was more of a small hint about the location of the hidey spot. But using google earth, I see a couple items that remind me of an elephant,
          and they are both kinda near the hidey spot indicated by my solve.
          Yup. Glad you’re feeling better. What a roller coaster we’re all on! I’ll delete your quote.

Comment

I think rahrah nailed it. Makes even more sense since it a wagon on the Santa Fe trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

It is my belief that Forrest "seeing the elephant" refers to his combat experience in Vietnam. He volunteered his service there...... and returned exhausted, demoralized and disgusted by the actions of war.
              In other words, he saw the elephant.
              1f Billy
              That seems sensible to me. I wonder whether someone suggested to Forrest that he enlist in the USAF. I also wonder whether there was a military draft in this country about the time he enlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

You're pretty good with photoshop, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post
                  My belief is that it does in fact refer to "the elephant in the room." that would mean there is a very significant other hint in the picture..))
                  I believe this could be a correct evaluation. But I wonder how significant that hint is. Sometimes it's not easy to describe/define the magnitude of the significance, don'tcha think . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                    Maybe the elephant pulls your focus away from that screaming face on the tree...
                    I noticed that face before seeing your message. But I don't assume that the face can help solve the poem. The face kinda reminds me of the Incredible Hulk.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

That rock is amazing. Is that in your search area?
                      I do remember where that is, btw. In case that matters to you.
                      Where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd
                        I can’t prove it but you have ruined me. Too bad since we could have made a team. Kohl brothers.
                        Todd, I'm not familiar with Kohl brothers. What did they do?

Comment

Where is it?
                          Haha, you just replied to his answer. A few posts up.

Comment

Here is the elephant. It is an obvious photoshop because the elephant ear is in front of the tree, when the elephant is about 50 feet behind the tree.
                            If I did that, I would have a job any longer. I think it was a geological feature clue.
                            Click image for larger version Name:	TFTW-elephant (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.29 MB ID:	318635

Click image for larger version Name:	630041.jpg Views:	1 Size:	186.0 KB ID:	318633
                            I just noticed, that tree in front of the elephant forms a Y.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd
                              kpro its been ten years of mirrored images. The latest ones are death threats. If I don’t watch will someone die? One of my friends was just killed at a riot. She parked her car so no one would get hurt but was killed when someone ran into her car. The weird thing is that posters here posted about death and car crashes at the very time she died. Coincidence?
                              Think of anything, and you can find coincidences like that.
                              That's why so many searchers think Forrest referred to them in hints.
                              I'm very sorry for your loss.

Comment

Holy cow...but I dont understand...

Comment

Working...
                                X