Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Than Ten Years

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

    You mean 4 chests…..to seek for all…….4 all?
    Profound!

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by voxpops View Post
      "I could have written the poem before I hid the treasure chest, but I didn’t. f"

      It could have been hidden considerably earlier than 2009.
      100% which messes with the timeline of when his box of gold left his vault.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

        Profound!
        That is strange as I have found four turtles on the base of a tree, and the number 4, I am starting to like this storyline. We need to ask all the solvers what they think. Let's start with that number three, that Forrest brings up over and over in TTOTC. Or what about those pie stories what's that all about? All the solvers here should know all the answers.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

          That is strange as I have found four turtles on the base of a tree, and the number 4, I am starting to like this storyline. We need to ask all the solvers what they think. Let's start with that number three, that Forrest brings up over and over in TTOTC. Or what about those pie stories what's that all about? All the solvers here should know all the answers.
          First off, please stop trashing the family name and family of the man you claim to have so much respect for. You clearly no nothing about Mr. Fenn his family or his friends. Trusting that you will do that I’ll give you a hint, IMO, about one of the pies. HINT: there is an infinite connection between Mr. Fenn and Mr. Sloane tied to the Chase.. Of course this is all in my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt, as no one knows all the answers.
          One other note, you posted a link on another thread about the copyright. I would reread that very carefully. And I will also add that a ‘very poor man’s implied copyright’ can be a troubling issue.
          Last edited by Strawshadow; 08-19-2022, 01:22 PM.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post

            First off, please stop trashing the family name and family of the man you claim to have so much respect for. You clearly no nothing about Mr. Fenn his family or his friends. Trusting that you will do that I’ll give you a hint, IMO, about one of the pies. HINT: there is an infinite connection between Mr. Fenn and Mr. Sloane tied to the Chase.. Of course this is all in my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt, as no one knows all the answers.
            One other note, you posted a link on another thread about the copyright. I would reread that very carefully. And I will also add that a ‘very poor man’s implied copyright’ can be a troubling issue.
            I have not trashed the family in any way, all the great defenders of the cause. I do not like the FACT they are using a lie to sell nine mile and in doing so taking the Fenn name and turning it to mud. Facts are facts but people don't like them do they, I have a lot more, like why Fenn was in the box that made nine mile necessary. So if anyone wants to play the high road card lets talk fishing. Lets talk all the truth, shall we ? Don't play

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

              100% which messes with the timeline of when his box of gold left his vault.
              Craig Childs, who didn't much like Fenn and vice-versa, (so had no incentive to lie for F) wrote that he saw the chest in the vault in summer 2009. It was during a visit to Sante Fe where he was interviewing Fenn about the ethics of artifact collecting. Finders Keepers is the book, and a good read. After Fenn died is when Childs wrote about seeing the chest and offering to hide it in a place where it was certain to not be discovered for hundreds of years. Fenn wanted it found during his lifetime. Childs considered the chase a publicity stunt.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by JEffjeFF View Post

                Craig Childs, who didn't much like Fenn and vice-versa, (so had no incentive to lie for F) wrote that he saw the chest in the vault in summer 2009. It was during a visit to Sante Fe where he was interviewing Fenn about the ethics of artifact collecting. Finders Keepers is the book, and a good read. After Fenn died is when Childs wrote about seeing the chest and offering to hide it in a place where it was certain to not be discovered for hundreds of years. Fenn wanted it found during his lifetime. Childs considered the chase a publicity stunt.
                There is proof at the real location that the chest was hidden sometime between Jan and Aug 2009.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by JEffjeFF View Post

                  Craig Childs, who didn't much like Fenn and vice-versa, (so had no incentive to lie for F) wrote that he saw the chest in the vault in summer 2009. It was during a visit to Sante Fe where he was interviewing Fenn about the ethics of artifact collecting. Finders Keepers is the book, and a good read. After Fenn died is when Childs wrote about seeing the chest and offering to hide it in a place where it was certain to not be discovered for hundreds of years. Fenn wanted it found during his lifetime. Childs considered the chase a publicity stunt.
                  The chest itself was also in the vault during fbi raid. Still doesn’t line up with part of the timeline we were given and told by Forrest.
                  Last edited by Trailblazer99; 08-20-2022, 09:33 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

                    There is proof at the real location that the chest was hidden sometime between Jan and Aug 2009.
                    It’s also proof that he lied about hiding the treasure 3 times years before 2009 or he was being ambiguous and they’re 2 different things.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

                      There is proof at the real location that the chest was hidden sometime between Jan and Aug 2009.
                      Bear me out here, but there should be some way to justify and authenticate a claim such as this. Sure, it's always good to add a little bit of yeast to the dough in order to inflate a credible story, but a person can't make false claims without some kind of proof. Nor could they expect everyone to believe them just because they make a statement. On the other hand - knowing that you, Knowledge, have given us positive insight (similar to this) prior - and knowing that you, Knowledge, have had an extremely close relationship with Forrest - I, for one, find it difficult to believe this statement NOT to be true. So, I, as evidence of my good faith in you, will be the first to offer a confirmation concerning this fact, and testify as character witness on your behalf.

                      Shh . . . I won't tell them what kind of character you are.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Suzy View Post

                        Bear me out here, but there should be some way to justify and authenticate a claim such as this. Sure, it's always good to add a little bit of yeast to the dough in order to inflate a credible story, but a person can't make false claims without some kind of proof. Nor could they expect everyone to believe them just because they make a statement. On the other hand - knowing that you, Knowledge, have given us positive insight (similar to this) prior - and knowing that you, Knowledge, have had an extremely close relationship with Forrest - I, for one, find it difficult to believe this statement NOT to be true. So, I, as evidence of my good faith in you, will be the first to offer a confirmation concerning this fact, and testify as character witness on your behalf.

                        Shh . . . I won't tell them what kind of character you are.
                        You are a much better person than myself . All I have ever seen from that dude is NOT confirming ANYTHING he has EVER stated . I wouldn't believe that guy if HE himself handed me the chest full of gold .

                        Giving him any credit is like asking the bank for your title before you pay it off .

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          That is if , i say if , you both are indeed 2 separate entities .Which recent evidence from postings are strongly against that .

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Has anyone thought that he would have hidden it when he was 79 because 79 is the atomic number of GOLD ​​​​​and that is what we were looking for. That would make sense to me and a reason for Forrest to do that.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

                              You are a much better person than myself . All I have ever seen from that dude is NOT confirming ANYTHING he has EVER stated . I wouldn't believe that guy if HE himself handed me the chest full of gold .

                              Giving him any credit is like asking the bank for your title before you pay it off .
                              Thanks for the compliments, Fenndery. However, I doubt that I'm any better than you. Then again, if you insist on making this claim, I won't argue the point. That is to say, if I truly am Knowledge, I must be a mirror image of Knowledge (however small that may be), because I like to smell the roses, rather than argue the point. Yes, Knowledge likes to prove his solve, and it may be annoying. But it may also - if we have an open mind -reveal the truth. I, on the other hand, don't really care if anyone believes me or not. You can either take whatever insight I have to give and utilize it, or leave it at the doorstep as an unopened gift. It won't rock my boat either way. From time spent on Chase forums, I've learned that everyone of us has part of the answer. By listening to every possible solution, there's a much better chance of threading together a correct solve. Fenn's dolls implied.

                              By the way. If it appears that I have gotten upset in the past, or that one of my posts reflect negativity, remember to always add a smile at the end. By doing that, you'll understand my true intentions.

                              Oh yeah . . . almost forgot. Yes, asking your bank for the title (before your home is paid off) may be a long shot. But what if they happen to feel generous that day, or are having a house give-a-way contest, and say yes? In truth, how many people have ever done this? The point is, you never know unless you ask.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Suzy View Post

                                Bear me out here, but there should be some way to justify and authenticate a claim such as this. Sure, it's always good to add a little bit of yeast to the dough in order to inflate a credible story, but a person can't make false claims without some kind of proof. Nor could they expect everyone to believe them just because they make a statement. On the other hand - knowing that you, Knowledge, have given us positive insight (similar to this) prior - and knowing that you, Knowledge, have had an extremely close relationship with Forrest - I, for one, find it difficult to believe this statement NOT to be true. So, I, as evidence of my good faith in you, will be the first to offer a confirmation concerning this fact, and testify as character witness on your behalf.

                                Shh . . . I won't tell them what kind of character you are.
                                If you knew Suzy like I know Suzy you wood know Suzy is looking for information. Many do not understand the light-gathering abilities of satellites. The truth is that they must be very sensitive in order to give us the details they do. Even to the point, that starlight reflects off surfaces in very dark areas on GE, "little to no light pollution. As you know the chest was in an area chosen for its low moister level and clear skies a major percentage of the time. Everyone here has spent hours on GE. We know most of the time we get an update every 3-5 years in rural areas on GE, but there are many more once you are down at ground level. So hovering over the spot you can click back in time, many times months at a time. Even with tree cover, the starlight reflects off that chest. In Jan 2009 nothing no reflection the island is dark as night. Then the next satellite pass I think in July 2009 you can see the reflection. If the light is not being gathered by starlight after it reflects off something we would not be able to see it on GE.In less you think I was with Forrest that day and we landed at that little airstrip by seven-mile lakes, after we left uncle Frison's ranch.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X