X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear from Candy?

Anyone know how she's doing?

Candy has been really sick from Covid-19 delta variant.
    Guys and gals, hope you get vaccinated. It's free, no need to show insurance or even ID or even be a US citizen. Way safer than getting Covid.
    Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 07-21-2021, 08:46 PM.

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
    Anyone know how she's doing?

Candy has been really sick from Covid-19 delta variant.
    Guys and gals, hope you get vaccinated. It's free, no need to show insurance or even ID or even be a US citizen. Way safer than getting Covid.
    I have several times today, I check in in the morning and evenings, and we tend to chat a couple times throughout the day. I hope I won’t overstep in saying, the nights are rough, the breathing is hard for her, but I hope yesterday was the worst, but time will tell. Today she seemed strong and actually coherent, she was weak, so weak in each day before. Today she seemed to be better (not a ton better). I did tell her of the new hate channels making fun of her having COVID, and she didn’t even care, which is a sign she is weak, but good she is focusing only on her health.

We vaccinated as a family. My kids are old enough but it is definitely very personal. Candy didn’t leave the house for ever. But it was brought to her. I knew I didn’t want to isolate my kids any longer, the isolation has had a true and severe impact on our youth. Kids need social interaction and getting out is key. And since it was open to them, well, we did it together.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

I have several times today, I check in in the morning and evenings, and we tend to chat a couple times throughout the day. I hope I won’t overstep in saying, the nights are rough, the breathing is hard for her, but I hope yesterday was the worst, but time will tell. Today she seemed strong and actually coherent, she was weak, so weak in each day before. Today she seemed to be better (not a ton better). I did tell her of the new hate channels making fun of her having COVID, and she didn’t even care, which is a sign she is weak, but good she is focusing only on her health.

We vaccinated as a family. My kids are old enough but it is definitely very personal. Candy didn’t leave the house for ever. But it was brought to her. I knew I didn’t want to isolate my kids any longer, the isolation has had a true and severe impact on our youth. Kids need social interaction and getting out is key. And since it was open to them, well, we did it together.
      Thanks Kpro

Comment

Good to hear, Kpro, thanks for the update. I saw this earlier and it was troubling to hear. It's easy to forget that COVID is still lingering in places. Get well soon Candy.

Comment

Its said that 47% of new infections in the UK have been double vaccinated and I read that an Israeli study shows over 80% in some places.

Anyone watched the series The Last Ship? Maybe that's how it will end up.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

kpro That must really have made her day. Do you ever consider what you are about to say before you say it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post
              Its said that 47% of new infections in the UK have been double vaccinated and I read that an Israeli study shows over 80% in some places.
              It's about a four minute read and explains why.

https://theconversation.com/covid-th...working-164797

Never watched it. In the story did a bunch of the population refuse to believe biological reality because of political and social media conversations between ignorant people and bots?

Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people are protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger, group are bound by the law, but are not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

I remember the first time I got my hands on alcohol sanitizer, I felt rich. I am double vaccinated but wore my mask and tried to avoid "bad" situations......Two of my grown kids got Covid and suffered for about a week. My high schooler was sent home quarantined twice for exposure. My wife still refuses to get her vaccine.
                I can live with the fact that I have made every reasonable effort to stay healthy....if it gets me now, it was just my time.

Comment

99.5% of COVID-19 deaths in the US are now in unvaccinated people
                  https://www.businessinsider.com/us-c...dc-head-2021-7

Just because you can still contract covid-19 if you have been vaccinated doesn't mean the vaccination isn't working.
                  Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 07-22-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

If you are already vaccinated and still have concerns about COVID-19 then consider introducing green tea, cacao and vitamin D to your daily routine. All three separately have shown positive results combating this disease, so why not then add all three? Especially if you are immunocompromised in any way! Green tea and cacao both have caffeine so don't forget that in your factoring.

My two pence!

Comment

Originally posted by cittiɔ View Post
                      If you are already vaccinated and still have concerns about COVID-19 then consider introducing green tea, cacao and vitamin D to your daily routine. All three separately have shown positive results combating this disease, so why not then add all three? Especially if you are immunocompromised in any way! Green tea and cacao both have caffeine so don't forget that in your factoring.

My two pence!
                      I got unsweetened cacao powder a few weeks ago for other health benefits. I didn't know it helped covid. Cool.

Comment

My two pence!
                        In other words lay out in the sun covered in cocoa butter sun tan lotion sipping iced tea. That sounds healing to me. Feel better soon Candy!

Comment

If you are already vaccinated and still have concerns about COVID-19 then consider introducing green tea, cacao and vitamin D to your daily routine. All three separately have shown positive results combating this disease, so why not then add all three? Especially if you are immunocompromised in any way! Green tea and cacao both have caffeine so don't forget that in your factoring. My two pence!
                          Simvastin seems to be beneficial.
                          https://health.ucsd.edu/news/release...to-infect.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

I got unsweetened cacao powder a few weeks ago for other health benefits. I didn't know it helped covid. Cool.
                            Cacao is a great super food!! I forgot to mention grapes are supposedly beneficial against COVID-19 too.
                            Last edited by cittiɔ; 07-22-2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

In other words lay out in the sun covered in cocoa butter sun tan lotion sipping iced tea. That sounds healing to me. Feel better soon Candy!
                              Not sure of the dermal absorption potential for cacao butter but that does paint a very therapeutic scene!

Comment

Working...
                              X