Camping Ground near Blaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping Ground near Blaze

Whopper here. The photos provided by f of the retrieved TC show the corner angle of logs used to mark the spot for pitching a tent at a camping ground. There is a camping ground relatively close to the Blaze, and exactly 8.5 miles from a 10,200 ft mountain peak with a name familiar to some.

Whopper Have you been there to check it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidd View Post
      Whopper Have you been there to check it out?
      Yes, I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Whopper View Post

Yes, I have.
        Quitters don't win. I suggest that you choose a focal point (tight focus, don'tcha know) at which to search, and then spiral outward from it while searching. If you continue long enough, you may find the hidey spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Quitters don't win. I suggest that you choose a focal point (tight focus, don'tcha know) at which to search, and then spiral outward from it while searching. If you continue long enough, you may find the hidey spot.
          I already did.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Hey, don't send this lad on a wild goose chase! You shouldn't foist your inability to decipher diddly squat on others.
            Begin it in the home of Brown where warm waters halt.

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post

Hey, don't send this lad on a wild goose chase! You shouldn't foist your inability to decipher diddly squat on others.
              Getting nervous?

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post

The focal point of my search was the End in the poem and on the good map, and I spiraled out until I finally found The Blaze, having walked by 200 feet away from it many times over several months... at ground level you look up at it, but approaching it from a more effortless path from above, you look down at the top part of it and if you use your imagination you see a leaping croc. The spiral path is not necessary to follow to reach the hidey spot, but makes it easier to approach and appreciate the Blaze without losing your breath. What you see does cause you to gaze in marvel, especially The Brave and the old riches in the wood. I'm at a point now where I've moved on to another Chase where the goalposts didn't/don't move, and hope the Chase Community soon finds truth and closure in this bizarre ending.

Comment

Where's the beef?? Show us the box.
                  1f Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                    Where's the beef?? Show us the box.
                    1f Billy
                    I never claimed to have it or find it (the TC and its contents) I solved the poem and found the special places it is married to.

Comment

I never claimed to have it or find it (the TC and its contents) I solved the poem and found the special places it is married to.
                      So how is your solve any different than all the others that claim to have solved the poem? Are you planing on suing Forrest's estate too? Then why not just write it all out here so we can understand the solution, agree you solved it and end all this madness? So. spell out the first clue and explain it to us how you figured it out. Go....
                      1f Billy

Comment

So how is your solve any different than all the others that claim to have solved the poem? Are you planing on suing Forrest's estate too? Then why not just write it all out here so we can understand the solution, agree you solved it and end all this madness? So. spell out the first clue and explain it to us how you figured it out. Go....
                        1f Billy
                        By their fruits ye shall know them. Why would I ever want to sue the Forrest Fenn estate, what makes you project that thought here? No, I will never sue Forrest, his family or estate, that would be craziness and selfishness and unjust among many other negative things....

If you read all my posts you will have enough to judge for yourself, I won't be giving away much more. I think Forrest realized towards the end of the Chase that if the hidey spot was made public, it would be run over by haters and selfish people who are not environmentally conscious and have no idea what it means to live in harmony with and be a steward of the land....

It's time for me to start moving on to different horizons. It's been real and I am grateful to f for what he did for all of us, and everything I learned and experienced in the Thrill of the Chase.

Comment

Whopper Which campground?

Comment

By their fruits ye shall know them. Why would I ever want to sue the Forrest Fenn estate, what makes you project that thought here? No, I will never sue Forrest, his family or estate, that would be craziness and selfishness and unjust among many other negative things....

If you read all my posts you will have enough to judge for yourself, I won't be giving away much more. I think Forrest realized towards the end of the Chase that if the hidey spot was made public, it would be run over by haters and selfish people who are not environmentally conscious and have no idea what it means to live in harmony with and be a steward of the land....

It's time for me to start moving on to different horizons. It's been real and I am grateful to f for what he did for all of us, and everything I learned and experienced in the Thrill of the Chase.
                            Ok Whopper. I have read all your posts. There is no solution to any of the clues in the poem explained. Never mind that. Forrest was a professional story teller. Have you ever read any of his books? I think we can agree "The thrill of the chase" and the search for the chest was his Grande finale. So tell us the story you learned by solving the poem. Or....are you telling us that Forrest just hid it around or nearby some random rock in some random area to hide the chest. (...and you were the one to figure it out). Again... I ask. Where's the beef
                            1f Billy

Comment

Ok Whopper. I have read all your posts. There is no solution to any of the clues in the poem explained. Never mind that. Forrest was a professional story teller. Have you ever read any of his books? I think we can agree "The thrill of the chase" and the search for the chest was his Grande finale. So tell us the story you learned by solving the poem. Or....are you telling us that Forrest just hid it around or nearby some random rock in some random area to hide the chest. (...and you were the one to figure it out). Again... I ask. Where's the beef
                              1f Billy
                              Why should I answer your questions when you don't answer mine? Is this a free for all one way street? I will only give the first clue and everybody already knows it: the first clue is Begin it where warm waters halt. In the poem letter matrix numerical solve I spoke of earlier, warm waters halt at S, the letter S at the end of waters is where you begin in the matrix summation simplification puzzle as I call it. Solving the first layer of the puzzle gets you to the general search area, or outer wrapper #3 as I like to call it.

That's all you're getting for free, Bubba. Good luck!!!
                              Last edited by Whopper; 07-24-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X