The real cause of the damaged blaze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real cause of the damaged blaze?

Of course, this is just a guess (perhaps the first guess on this blog).
    Depending on what the blaze is, the damage may have been caused by a person.
    If the blaze in the poem is a blaze of trees, perhaps I am the culprit. I did some damage to a small group of trees while searching for the trove. But I didn't do enough to significantly affect the blaze's ability to be recognized as the blaze.
    If the blaze is a yellow/gold splotch of paint on a boulder, I didn't do any damage to the blaze . . . although I saw it and judged it to be not Fenn's intended blaze.
    If the blaze is a pile of rocks, I didn't damage it.
    I imagine that perhaps Jack has his own, unique idea of what the blaze is (per his claim of damage). Maybe to him the blaze is an idea, philosophy, or concept . . . instead of a physical thing. Cheers.

I suspect it wouldn’t be possible to damage the blaze without seeing the treasure just below it.

Comment

Bold question for you Old Pilot.

When going to this area of yours, do you park north and walk to the steep hill by trail loosely SE; or park south and walk north to search area by much longer walk on much more gentle slope?

Any insight you might care to offer will be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by miracleman View Post
        I suspect it wouldn’t be possible to damage the blaze without seeing the treasure just below it.
        Excellent point, mostly likely damaged by nature.

Comment

It was a fit of rage

Comment

Jacks blaze is as good as any, if it delivers the right result.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd
              I think I damaged the blaze. I’m sorry about that. I knew I should not have been born.
              Blaze killer!
              Begin it in the home of Brown where warm waters halt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post

Excellent point, mostly likely damaged by nature.
                Forrest was a little off on the Blaze lasting 900 years, wasn’t he?

Comment

The blaze is not damaged. A giant vector flag created by ATV trails in forested area & planted at 3 forks trail area points to it. Like Madison River confluence is near Three Forks.

The tired mark was disturbed & a large red stone marks the broken pi location hidden in the sagebrush I located on 22 Apr 2018 by walking along ridgeline until blaze came into view, then I turned S. I looked quickly down. Weathered fallen timber still lays as an arrow point (inverted V) below w/ more large stones in a line & 2 parallel timbers above lay N-S. These timbers can be seen in satellite photos. Fenn marked hints in other nearby areas w/ same parallel timbers. This spot is just INside national forest. The blaze & solve are steps away, OUTside, but on BLM ground. They are across the border.

The blaze is shape of dachshund ear in Fenn drawing w/ Indian blanket on back & feather tucked under its ear. Blaze appears as Indian Chief w/ no nose. Like it was snipped off -- like in children's song. Fenn's young face wearing fur hat is near to the E in satellite photos. Many story images visible too. A map on the dog drawing aligns tiny fly fisherman to fish hatchery in topographical map where a giant X marks fen area & is image of very ugly old biddies. Dead center of blaze uses Fenn childhood home address & yr he won turquoise cuff: 39.214130, -106.291965

A 6' circle pile of large white stones (marbles) encircled by clumps of young Aspens w/ an X of timbers not visible in satellite photos marks center w/ coordinates pinpointed that reveal hit song That'll Be the Day (that I die) & the date: 7 Sep 2020 while N GPS is line in poem, in simple code translated to Spanish: mi bold tesoros. More timbers reach SW like a lightning bolt, as if the X was hit by Thor's hammer. Nailed, as Fenn fashioned his clappers of nails retrieved from a Spanish galleon. I knew, and visited this precise location before Fenn died. Fenn knew in June that I found the location & did not want the treasure. I visited it in August. Then, Fenn died. On. That. Day.

Look for yourself. My last decoded hint was Begin Race. See Ace and Bel. An ace of spades is visible next to the bell. Location is visibly identified by satellite as the leg of a white (dead) smashed frog, that upon closer view is a sitting cat licking its mouth of milk S of the blaze. Closer still, the mouth is a bell. The X is center of the clapper. Clap in Spanish is timbre; In the wood. In a forest fen that barely touches the national forest. Touching the Rye grass there. Fenn's Catcher in the Rye. There is a headstone shaped stone laying -- artificially leveled on the slope -- flat on the ground at the W edge of Fenn's pile of stones just below a rosebush -- his Ojo, or dreamcatcher -- his spot to rise from, to spend eternity, Dancing with the Stars. Find the clapper yourself & you will find the date also, plus Fenn's love of TX in the numbers as well as his love of faith. 1st Book, 6th Chapter, 21st Verse: Matt 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Fenn used R = heart = 9 as in 9th letter in reverse for negative GPS numbers and put 9 into treasure & family home of TX.

It dawned on me last night after I thought about how I explained the weathered timbers here: Weathered fallen timber still lays as an arrow point (inverted V) below w/ more large stones in a line & 2 parallel timbers above lay N-S. These timbers can be seen in satellite photos.
                  This is the time reference that had always been missing from the story elements I have located. I got the emphasis the example it makes: to look for multiple expressions, i.e. 12 hr time vs 24 hr time here, like lbs vs ozs. See the 2 versions of clock faces? Roman vs Arabic; V vs II; 5 vs 11 -- 5:55 / 17:55. Fenn laid it out directly across from each other at the tired mark at broken pi, just like on a clock face.
                  Last edited by 3dsp1415926535; 07-22-2021, 01:58 PM. Reason: It dawned on me last night after I thought about how I explained the weathered timbers here that I figured out the TTOTC hint that I could not find--or so I thought.

Comment

Just curious. If you wanted a bicycle for Christmas & did not find one that morning, could you not recognize the pile of parts as what you were wanting?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grizzly-Bear-scratches-tree-while-standing-20100923-132620.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	317860

Comment

A real blaze is the Bley’s antenna…..but probable not for FF. Click image for larger version

Name:	EA4061A2-2C35-454E-B3BE-CFF88D099AAA.jpeg
Views:	270
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	317875

Comment

I suppose folk would need very little convincing if presented with the broken blaze, the judge included. I reckon it will be so obvious and the book abundant with confirmers. IMO.

Comment

FWIW, I believe, in the spreadsheet of all his comments, Jack said the damage to the blaze was from natural forces.

Comment

I think the broken blaze is a misconstruction.

Comment

Working...
                              X