Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This requires a whole separate thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This requires a whole separate thread...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.56.34 AM.png
Views:	872
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	317424

What this means to me is that the chest will remain in limbo until 2022 if in fact the lawsuits have any impact on the sale of the chest. If Jack is in possession of any sort of EVIDENCE (a word I know he likes to use) hand it over to the courts and put an end to the madness. Of course I don't know the circumstances surrounding the find, the solve, the secret but holy crap, how can he put Forrest's family in this position of prolonged litigation, both costly and most importantly emotionally draining. Jack, for the love of the family, come clean.

The family can take care of themselves. You wanna guilt someone- guilt the litigants who created the quagmire. Jack is a fortress.

Comment

Good gracious! I thought Ms. Andersen was withdrawing her suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
        The family can take care of themselves. You wanna guilt someone- guilt the litigants who created the quagmire. Jack is a fortress.
        Rose, it's not about guilting Jack into talking. He said he will never talk and I believe he won't for as long as he doesn't have to. I have a problem with someone withholding evidence for their own benefit. And if he's withholding evidence for the family's benefit, well that's wrong too. If the court was in possession of such clear cut evidence they would've dismissed all of the cases long ago.

Comment

…Jack is a fortress.
          LOL! "Its not who you are, it's who they think you are."

Comment

Any intentional, reckless, or negligent hiding of evidence by either party to a proceeding is ILLEGAL.

Comment

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure

It’s called extortion what the litigants are doing.
              No it's called their legal right whether one approves or not.

Comment

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure

It’s extortion when you go to court presenting a lie and ask for money. It’s actually more than extortion. It’s called being a lowlife pos.
                Is it a lie when they believe what they claim? Wow, we sure have a lot of liars around here.

Comment

The greedy shitbags deserve nothing but financial pain.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays
                    Just another pathetic attempt to guilt Jack into giving you the solve. It will never work. Jack has done nothing wrong. He simply does not want to give you the solve or location. Regardless of what Jack revealed or didn't reveal, these attempts of the greedy trying to get a piece of the Fenn estate would have happened anyways. You call the solve and location evidence, that is a joke. The earliest I've seen Forrest mention the finder did not have to reveal anything was 2015, you should have spent the last 5 years, if you were even in it that long, dealing with that possibility. You call yourself a psychologist, that is a scary thought, considering the fact you have no idea how to deal with your own emotions, let alone someone else's.
                    Nothing I say is going to change Jack's mind on anything but I'm flattered that you think so. I never called the solve or location evidence. Those things don't need to be divulged in public. Forrest's attorney agreed to an in camera (behind closed doors) hearing. I call any agreement or written document between Jack and Forrest evidence. Are you telling me no documented communications exist between the two of them regarding the Find? No need to get personal. We should be able to discuss these things without personal attacks.

Comment

She has nothing, nor can do anything. She was never part of that probate case, only mentioned as a possibility which never happened, nor can happen now.
                      Ah, perhaps I read the wrong line on the New Mexico Courts website. I see she is listed as the party in the line below. Who are the parties to this trial?

Comment

Her, raphael? I think is his name, and erk are gone, even though their names are mentioned. I think that leaves the 3 stooges and mccrack remaining.
                        Thanks. That makes more sense.

Comment

Why does nobody ever consider the big elephant in the room?

Why doesn't Jack and the Fenn family just present their evidence to a judge? Why don't they just show that the chest was found in Wyoming following the solution of the poem. The evidence could be presented to the judge without public disclosure, it is done all the time. The judge would then just throw out all the lawsuits.

The only reason that makes sense is they don't have any evidence because it was not in Wyoming and Jack didn't find anything. What other reason could possibly make explain dragging this out?

Comment

Jack is a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.56.34 AM.png Views:	169 Size:	12.9 KB ID:	317424

What this means to me is that the chest will remain in limbo until 2022 if in fact the lawsuits have any impact on the sale of the chest. If Jack is in possession of any sort of EVIDENCE (a word I know he likes to use) hand it over to the courts and put an end to the madness. Of course I don't know the circumstances surrounding the find, the solve, the secret but holy crap, how can he put Forrest's family in this position of prolonged litigation, both costly and most importantly emotionally draining. Jack, for the love of the family, come clean.

Did it mean nothing to you what Forrest promised the finder regarding the who and where??? Just because we got the who when Jack got ahead of a possible court order, DOES NOT mean it's okay to keep using the courts to know the where against the finders' wishes? How difficult is it for some to accept reality? Even if Jack was 'hired' or 'nudged', he was it and that's it. Nobody deserves any more than what we were given.

It is very simple, put yourself in the finder's position. How would you feel if you were the finder and asked Forrest for anonymity, and also asked not to reveal the location (ie the solve)? And after seeing how Forrest spent his last days consulting and spending money on lawyers just to defend your wishes, how would you feel if some faceless 'avatars' on blogs or youtube were calling you a liar daily, organizing gofundme campaigns to discredit photos, cheering the multiple frivolous lawsuits just for the off-chance that a misguided judge orders you to divulge information that you wanted to keep secret, shaming you and making you feel guilty about the hate the family is getting, requesting FOIAs just to find anything to discredit you, harassing your family and friends through social media, getting hundreds if not thousands of hate emails daily and who knows what else.

If all of this was happening to you, wouldn't it be LAUGHABLE that someone asked you to provide EVIDENCE? Especially, when all the evidence available is in your favor. Forrest and his lawyer and now the family by extension in public and in court records have given enough evidence that Jack is the solver, finder, and retriever of the chest. Jack does not have to provide anything at all. Those calling into question any of the previous events are the ones that have to come up with the evidence.

Comment

Working...
                              X