Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This requires a whole separate thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jan_v60
    replied
    Originally posted by fflegacy
    Zoe does not know Mr. Stuef's phone number and does not know "possession and/or control over the chest". But on June 5 Jack had called Forrest. Or didn't he call? However, the real gray cardinal is Karl Sommer. An important point is that everyone who filed lawsuits against the Fenn's did not have a real lawyer. There are so many raw places and contradictions in this whole scam with the chest and Jack, inconsistencies, concealment of information that for a real lawyer in criminal and financial cases, this case will be a tasty morsel.

My opinion has not changed: EVERYTHING THAT BEGAN TO HAPPEN AFTER FORREST'S DEATH WAS NOT HIS PLAN.
    Read this from TTOTC….put it into context of the Chase….a disappointing end…that is not the end:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7A665BA9-37B8-490B-BAA5-B3E356038B61.jpeg
Views:	288
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	317858
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Goldilocks
    replied
    There was an inventory list completed on July 2nd in the Probate case. Wonder if the claimants had/have access to that list. If so then Barbara's whole request for a statement from Karl and Zoe would've been moot because the chest wouldn't have been listed.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 10.19.57 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	6.2 KB ID:	317815

Leave a comment:

• jan_v60
    replied
    Originally posted by fflegacy
    Zoe does not know Mr. Stuef's phone number and does not know "possession and/or control over the chest". But on June 5 Jack had called Forrest. Or didn't he call? However, the real gray cardinal is Karl Sommer. An important point is that everyone who filed lawsuits against the Fenn's did not have a real lawyer. There are so many raw places and contradictions in this whole scam with the chest and Jack, inconsistencies, concealment of information that for a real lawyer in criminal and financial cases, this case will be a tasty morsel.

My opinion has not changed: EVERYTHING THAT BEGAN TO HAPPEN AFTER FORREST'S DEATH WAS NOT HIS PLAN.
    This could mean Forrest and Jack had an agreement about the real end of the chase, that was not respected by Jack after Forrest’s unexpected death. But normally there should be a trace of such an agreement (Forrest would require a signed document). Maybe Forrest's lawyer knows more but has to remain silent for the time being. Probably Forrest’s family was not informed about that agreement. I hope, one day we will all know. Meanwhile we can only speculate in Chaos and Embroidery.

Leave a comment:

• jan_v60
    replied
    Originally posted by Max23 View Post

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-20 225805.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	317701
    Reading this, I conclude:
    - Jack found the chest
    - he has possession and/or control over the chest

Why this and/or ??? In the phrase about possession of the chest…..

- you can find a chest if somebody tells you where to recover it, and bring it back to Santa Fe. You found it, but are not the finder that solved the poem.
    - the and/or in the statement allows the interpretation that Jack has no possession of the chest but only “control”. So it is not impossible that the chest is part of the inventory of a new trust, and Jack is appointed as a “control officer” to apply the rules Forrest defined for the real ending of the chase.

And waiting untill the Chase really ends, we are in a situation of “Chaos and Embroidery” as foreseen by FF.

All IMO of course.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Eyes
    replied
    Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
    What if -
    someone totally unrelated to all this BS finds the chest in a totally unrelated place?
    and what if -
    that person could also explain the poem in detail and how he/she discovered its resting place?
    Would these cases then be dismissed?
    Yes, with the right evidence, that would work.

Why prolong the pain if the medicine is ready and waiting?

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    Nice to know you like to report people to get them banned. That’s actually okay with me. Yes it is
    Take your time out or be gone, all of your accounts, cut it out.

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Janus
    replied
    Originally posted by Fenndery
    Nice to know you like to report people to get them banned. That’s actually okay with me. Yes it is

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Janus
    replied
    When you talk smack to the wrong dude.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    What if -
    someone totally unrelated to all this BS finds the chest in a totally unrelated place?
    and what if -
    that person could also explain the poem in detail and how he/she discovered its resting place?
    Would these cases then be dismissed?

Leave a comment:

• Rose Livingstone
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
    No, when the Estate presents the court with proof of Jacks ownership I will be satisfied that Jack is rightful owner of the chest.
    BS you “would be satisfied”.

Anyone can sell the chest. I’m sorry, I didn’t get the memo of when exactly the chest is going up for auction.
    If you have to ask, you can’t afford it.

Leave a comment:

• Rose Livingstone
    replied

Really? Jack owns the chest? I thought he wanted to sell it. What's the hold up then? The remaining lawsuits are not after the solve, they are after the chest.
    BS

Leave a comment:

• Rose Livingstone
    replied

I don't think the solve is the problem, I think the question of ownership of the chest is.
    If you think the actual bronzed booty chest is worth more than the solve, then, you’re off your rocker and I’m a cuukuu clock. Wake up. You’re asleep.

Leave a comment:

• Rose Livingstone
    replied
    So Barb filed a motion to withdraw. Karl objected to her in camera testimony. Why would he have felt threatened by that? She asked the estate to verify that they weren’t trying to take possession of the chest through probate. She told Karl it would be a way for Karl and Zoe to adjudicate all the other claims. Of course Karl would say heck yeah, here's your statement now you can all go away. The chest is not part of the probate case but is it still a part of the others? Clearly they see Barb as a threat, a risk. There was a chance that she would get more information that they do not want to give up.

More importantly they see Sandau as a risk and want to get rid of him IMO. In Sandau's amended complaint on June 30th he has asked for the San Lazaro estate, $10 million and the chest. If the chest is no longer part of the estate, does anyone have a right to it anymore? Shouldn't the attorneys be letting all of the Plaintiffs in all of the cases know the status of ownership of the chest? Remember, this case was recently referred to a magistrate judge and still pending. It's important to look at the WHY in all of this. If the chest has been in trust all along as some have suggested, why wouldn't they have said so from the beginning?
    SO MANY unfounded assumptions. Logic, Goldilocks, do you speak it?

Leave a comment:

• Max23
    replied

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-20 233831.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	317730 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-20 233926.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	317731

Leave a comment:

• Rose Livingstone
    replied
    Originally posted by OH!! View Post

It was 10 years. Because Forrest cannot come clean and Jack can. I would surely be worried about which gate I was passing through on my deathbed. It's for Jack's benefit.
    Hogwash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X