Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This requires a whole separate thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jan_v60 Your email was fair and Jack should have expected that the search community would hold him accountable for anything and everything. We just want answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

I hate to say this but I agree with you ..

Why doesn't he sue these crackheads into bankruptcy for libel , slander, defamation , he could get RICH just by doing that . HE CAN'T . HE WON'T .

How do you sue crackheads that can't even pay for their own lawyers? Would you? He can but he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post

Saw that on YouTube. Thanks to BA for that info.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlOgoaeMENw&t=2s
        She said the Estate doesn't take the position that the chest is part of the estate's inventory THROUGH THE PROBATE CASE.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
          She said the Estate doesn't take the position that the chest is part of the estate's inventory THROUGH THE PROBATE CASE.
          That must mean that it's either sitting in a trust, or Jack owns it. I tend to believe the former.

Comment

I think it is time to twist your mind. If you do so with a reasonable theory of the poem, you will be admired by the whole searchers community. If you do not, it will be kind of a proof that you did not resolve the poem and maybe were even not the retriever.

You should be grateful that he didn't ask you to go ff yourself... Actually, after almost a year of this BS he hasn't told anyone to go ff themselves that's admirable.

Comment

Originally posted by Max23 View Post
              I think it is time to twist your mind. If you do so with a reasonable theory of the poem, you will be admired by the whole searchers community. If you do not, it will be kind of a proof that you did not resolve the poem and maybe were even not the retriever.

You should be grateful that he didn't ask you to go ff yourself... Actually, after almost a year of this BS he hasn't told anyone to go ff themselves that's admirable.
              Jack's on the clock. That wouldn't be the type of behavior that would be tolerated by his employer.

Comment

Jack's on the clock. That wouldn't be the type of behavior that would be tolerated by his employer.
                You only say those things because of the perverted things he did to you. Sorry that happened to you.

Comment

You only say those things because of the perverted things he did to you. Sorry that happened to you.
                  I'm not aware of anything perverted or otherwise that Jack has done to me.

Comment

I'm not aware of anything perverted or otherwise that Jack has done to me.
                    Me neither, but I thought we were pulling comments of our a$$es without evidence.

Comment

Did it mean nothing to you what Forrest promised the finder regarding the who and where??? Just because we got the who when Jack got ahead of a possible court order, DOES NOT mean it's okay to keep using the courts to know the where against the finders' wishes? How difficult is it for some to accept reality? Even if Jack was 'hired' or 'nudged', he was it and that's it. Nobody deserves any more than what we were given.

It is very simple, put yourself in the finder's position. How would you feel if you were the finder and asked Forrest for anonymity, and also asked not to reveal the location (ie the solve)? And after seeing how Forrest spent his last days consulting and spending money on lawyers just to defend your wishes, how would you feel if some faceless 'avatars' on blogs or youtube were calling you a liar daily, organizing gofundme campaigns to discredit photos, cheering the multiple frivolous lawsuits just for the off-chance that a misguided judge orders you to divulge information that you wanted to keep secret, shaming you and making you feel guilty about the hate the family is getting, requesting FOIAs just to find anything to discredit you, harassing your family and friends through social media, getting hundreds if not thousands of hate emails daily and who knows what else.

If all of this was happening to you, wouldn't it be LAUGHABLE that someone asked you to provide EVIDENCE? Especially, when all the evidence available is in your favor. Forrest and his lawyer and now the family by extension in public and in court records have given enough evidence that Jack is the solver, finder, and retriever of the chest. Jack does not have to provide anything at all. Those calling into question any of the previous events are the ones that have to come up with the evidence.
                      If it were me, I would of given out the entire solve right away, along with TV interviews, etc. Not holding anything back. This would of shown that I honestly found it. I would have taken the chest with me and placed it in a security deposit box nearby me. I would have auctioned it off piece by piece to the treasure hunters and made top dollar for each one. Now you couldn't do this, because the mass of the treasure hunters are thoroughly disgusted with the way it ended. I wouldn't have cared about the lawsuits, etc, as it is not my problem. I found it fair and square. This has all gotten so far out of hand that Jack should have came forward and given out the solve. He doesn't care who he hurts. Look at all of the treasure hunters that are left in limbo, with no closure after years and years of searching. Does he only care for the Fenn family and no one else. He could stop all of this by coming clean and telling the solve while being very clear about not destroying the area, like he did with the fake blaze. I don't know all of you treasure hunters, but I do know that if Jack and the Fenn family asked to respect the area, that you all would. This is why Jack is full of shit. He isn't the solver, nor does he know the solve. And he is not the retriever! Jack tells us that if he told us what the fake blaze was that we could find the area. Later he tells us he destroyed the blaze. He destroyed it so it would not be recognizable. So, why the first story? Because he surely doesn't smell like roses!
                      Last edited by OH!!; 07-20-2021, 05:01 PM.
                      A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                      It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Me neither, but I thought we were pulling comments of our a$$es without evidence.
                        Good one. Admittedly, this "evidence" you speak of does seem to be in short supply these days, and not for lack of inquisitive minds searching for it. Last time I checked, this was also a place for opinion. You should look that up in the dictionary if you aren't sure of its meaning.

Comment

Good one. Admittedly, this "evidence" you speak of does seem to be in short supply these days, and not for lack of inquisitive minds searching for it. Last time I checked, this was also a place for opinion. You should look that up in the dictionary if you aren't sure of its meaning.
                          Opinions are cheap but you are right, this is the place for it. Sometimes is better to read from opinionated warriors than from righteous whiners. No dictionary for me these days, they are full of rabbit holes.
                          Last edited by Max23; 07-20-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

If it were me, I would of given out the entire solve right away, along with TV interviews, etc. Not holding anything back. This would of shown that I honestly found it. I would have taken the chest with me and placed it in a security deposit box nearby me. I would have auctioned it off piece by piece to the treasure hunters and made top dollar for each one. Now you couldn't do this, because the mass of the treasure hunters are thoroughly disgusted with the way it ended. I wouldn't have cared about the lawsuits, etc, as it is not my problem. I found it fair and square. This has all gotten so far out of hand that Jack should have came forward and given out the solve. He doesn't care who he hurts. Look at all of the treasure hunters that are left in limbo, with no closure after years and years of searching. Does he only care for the Fenn family and no one else. He could stop all of this by coming clean and telling the solve while being very clear about not destroying the area, like he did with the fake blaze. I don't know all of you treasure hunters, but I do know that if Jack and the Fenn family asked to respect the area, that you all would. This is why Jack is full of shit. He isn't the solver, nor does he know the solve. And he is not the retriever! Jack tells us that if he told us what the fake blaze was that we could find the area. Later he tells us he destroyed the blaze. He destroyed it so it would not be recognizable. So, why the first story? Because he surely doesn't smell like roses!

OH, I understand you have been in the chase for a long time, was it 8 years? Let me ask you this but it's okay if you don't want to respond.

Why there are more searchers like yourself blaming Jack than those blaming Forrest Fenn for this shady ending?

Comment

OH, I understand you have been in the chase for a long time, was it 8 years? Let me ask you this but it's okay if you don't want to respond.

Why there are more searchers like yourself blaming Jack than those blaming Forrest Fenn for this shady ending?
                              It was 10 years. Because Forrest cannot come clean and Jack can. I would surely be worried about which gate I was passing through on my deathbed. It's for Jack's benefit.
                              A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                              It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

It’s pretty easy to say that when you are not in the situation. If there weren’t lawsuits and people’s deaths attributed to the chase, I’d probably do exactly as you have described. But that is not where we are at now.

Also, just imagine that the location has a river crossing that in certain conditions could be dangerous and people start dying as a result of revealing the location. By revealing the location/solve he simply opens himself up to more issues, it’s as easy as that. I’m sure no lawyer would advise him otherwise.

And this is coming from someone who would love to know the final solve once and for all but it’s just not too hard to see why Jack wouldn’t want to reveal it and it doesn’t have anything to do with not being the finder, not knowing the solution. It’s just common sense that revealing would open another can of worms for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X