Status of lawsuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kpro View Post

LOL, you know she was one of the Kpro spoof accounts….. lol…. Shenanigans.
    Wait, WHAT??? CrazyFamily is Kpro?? OMG!

Comment

Originally posted by Milan Joe View Post

Wait, WHAT??? CrazyFamily is Kpro?? OMG!
      No, she just pretended to be me on Harry’s. Yes, she was famous for a day….. lol!!!!!
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

No, she just pretended to be me on Harry’s. Yes, she was famous for a day….. lol!!!!!
        Too bad. I should have known it was too good to be true.
        Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people are protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger, group are bound by the law, but are not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

kpro is sneaky then, by her own admission. Does she hide on here? hmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

kpro is sneaky then, by her own admission. Does she hide on here? hmmmm!
            lol, you must be joking? Sneaky meaning I saw the spoof account so called her on it? Yep. Then I told her I might vote for trump if this is how she acts….. she lost her mind on that one. LOL.
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post
              I think I can share the first 3 pages and tell you he was searching El Vado, Aragon spring, New Mexico.

[ATTACH]n316499[/ATTACH]
              I must admit, this makes me chuckle. So he's saying, when ya find the end ya gotta make an entrance...

Comment

Working...
              X