Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh how it hurts my head!!!

Do you guys even know?? i will say no.
    No Paddle up your creek.... Is Apple Creek In Ohio??? No? Still don't get it? Yea? i swear to GOD. Seems like there is only one fool left with * different Names............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................I wish someone would post something relevant. None of ya'll seem to know...... BTW Did you know Wyoming is the star watching capital of the U.S.?? No you did not! * fools here.....LOL!
    My son and I were a second close,,,,Means we were the first loser, We know the spot, figure that out,,,,, bein w here.?? NO?????? Ask the finder>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nuff said. Ima blow the lid off of this. Fools. full of conspiracy.........I will prove it! big lips. Also where is my 10K?

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious Nerd View Post
      Do you guys even know?? i will say no.
      No Paddle up your creek.... Is Apple Creek In Ohio??? No? Still don't get it? Yea? i swear to GOD. Seems like there is only one fool left with * different Names............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................I wish someone would post something relevant. None of ya'll seem to know...... BTW Did you know Wyoming is the star watching capital of the U.S.?? No you did not! * fools here.....LOL!
      My son and I were a second close,,,,Means we were the first loser, We know the spot, figure that out,,,,, bein w here.?? NO?????? Ask the finder>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nuff said. Ima blow the lid off of this. Fools. full of conspiracy.........I will prove it! big lips. Also where is my 10K?
      Lol. No. Wyoming is not the star gazing capitol of the US. It doesn’t even make the top ten list.

Comment

Working...
      X