Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your solution is right how do you know ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your solution is right how do you know ?

If your solution is right, how do you know for sure ?
    Why did you not go get the chest ?
    Did you send your solution to Forrest and did he respond ?
    Why would Forrest lie about the state the chest was found in ?

I just do not understand if you do not have the chest or Forrest never told you that you solved the poem.
    How could someone think they are right to the point they will not listen to anyone or believe Forrest.
    Help all of us understand the mindset that is stopping people from finding the truth.
    Because I think we all see the same thing, everyone thinks they solved the poem or think they know it was in Yellowstone.
    A major percentage will not even look at another solve because it is a waste of their time.
    What if we find that the solution is not what everyone expected and that is the very reason it took so long.

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

What if we find that the solution is not what everyone expected and that is the very reason it took so long.
    . . . then food prices will continue to rise, more snowfwakes will try to ban the use of "he, his, him, she, her", and the fact that Abraham Lincoln was killed by his own bullet will remain largely unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

. . . then food prices will continue to rise, more snowfwakes will try to ban the use of "he, his, him, she, her", and the fact that Abraham Lincoln was killed by his own bullet will remain largely unknown.
      Please OP tell me about the bullet that killed the man from KY who many think came from the Land Of Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I guess once the ball penetrated Abe's Skull and was embedded in his brain, I guess you could say he took possession of that bullet after Booth abandoned it. Geezzzz
          1f Billy
          Last edited by Sherif Billy; 06-21-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

I guess once the ball penetrated Abe's Shull and was embedded in his brain, I guess you could say he took possession of that bullet after Booth abandoned it. Geezzzz
            1f Billy
            How many of you here identify with Abe?

Comment

Number 1, The chest was never out there.
              Why was I right on my solve, because I found every hint and clue, not just one or two-I found ALL of them. How can this be confirmed? Numbers there are numbers in ttotc and surprisingly there are just 10 numbers that point to all the hints and clues, ie the last 3 numbers from the lat/long location of one of these will have numbers like this, 274 and 272 (the number of times he took off versus the number of times he landed or 423 and 328, the location of his dad's burial location and the number of missions he flew in Nam.
              I found everything and spent 2019 walking over the spot the treasure was supposed to be and it was not there.
              I have the blaze, no one else.
              I told Forrest the exact location June 3, 2020 and 3 days later it was found somewhere else. He was covering his ass. IT WAS NEVER IN THE WOODS

Comment

"Why would Forrest lie about the state the chest was found in ?"

Forrest never said what state it was found in. You just interpreted when he said Wyoming, that he meant the state of Wyoming. Maybe he wasn't lying but rather was describing where the trove was/is hidden. EVEN if he had indicated it was the state of Wyoming; he left himself an out by the words which he used. Consider what he really said.

"As of this morning, the finder and I DECIDED WE SHOULD SAY that it was found In Wyoming." That statement would also be truthful, if he and the finder weren't actually trying to tell the real location; but rather deceive the majority who would read into what they wanted to, thinking he was saying the state of Wyoming. We should say the treasure was found in...., is much different than; the treasure was found in the state of Wyoming.

1f Billy

Comment

Comment

I just do not understand if you do not have the chest or Forrest never told you that you solved the poem.
                    How could someone think they are right to the point they will not listen to anyone or believe Forrest.
                    Help all of us understand the mindset that is stopping people from finding the truth.
                    Because I think we all see the same thing, everyone thinks they solved the poem or think they know it was in Yellowstone.
                    A major percentage will not even look at another solve because it is a waste of their time.
                    Because 13-year-old trolls are relentless, everyone knows that.

Comment

Forrest never said what state it was found in. You just interpreted when he said Wyoming, that he meant the state of Wyoming. Maybe he wasn't lying but rather was describing where the trove was/is hidden. EVEN if he had indicated it was the state of Wyoming; he left himself an out by the words which he used. Consider what he really said.

"As of this morning, the finder and I DECIDED WE SHOULD SAY that it was found In Wyoming." That statement would also be truthful, if he and the finder weren't actually trying to tell the real location; but rather deceive the majority who would read into what they wanted to, thinking he was saying the state of Wyoming. We should say the treasure was found in...., is much different than; the treasure was found in the state of Wyoming.

1f Billy
                      Why would Forrest not tell the state the chest was found in ?

Comment

Read his final statement dated July 22

Updated July 22nd, 2020
                        by Forrest
                        Many of the searchers for my treasure had solves that seemed to neatly fit the clues in my poem. Then when the finder found and retrieved the treasure, other searchers wondered how close they had been to the right spot. Because I promised the finder I would not reveal who found it or where, I have remained mostly silent.
                        However, the finder understands how important some closure is for many searchers, so today he agreed that we should reveal that the treasure was found in Wyoming. Until he found the treasure, the treasure had not moved in the 10 years since I left it there on the ground, and walked away.
                        Perhaps today’s announcement will bring some closure to those whose solves were in New Mexico, Colorado, or Montana.
                        To all of those who did not find the treasure, we hope that you got some enjoyment from the chase. f

Because I promised the finder I would not reveal who found it or where, I have remained mostly silent. Try to follow me here. He promised the finder that he would not reveal who found it or where. In the next line, he is revealing that the treasure was found in Wyoming. Now he never did reveal who the finder was. He kept that promise. Jack outed himself in the medium article date 12/7/20. But what if Fenn was keeping the promise of not revealing where it was found by saying Wyoming. Fenn was a man of his word. I just find it hard to believe that Forrest would make a promise and then totally contradict himself in the next line.
                        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                        --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Forrest gives us ,or Uses the definitions of words we are looking for the words to the definitions

Comment

The only way you’d know if you’re correct is to find the treasure or somehow find the spot the treasure was, at this point it’s unlikely that’s even possible with a damaged blaze. So it’s nearly impossible to know if your solve is correct with any degree of certainty.

But by the same token, it’s just as difficult to know if someone else is correct or not correct either, without the treasure in play. You can only say decide what is likely to you based on what statements you believe from Forrest and/or Jack. And there is some discernible contradiction between the two in some areas.

Comment

1f Billy
                              At one point I’d agree. My money was on Montana. And the best misdirection if you truly never wanted anyone to know the spot would be to give the wrong state. Everyone would be focused on wrong state and should anyone actually believe they found the spot in one of the other states would be scoffed at. So completely plausible absent the court case. Both Forrest and Jack’s lawyers know where the treasure was found and have stated in legal documents it is Wyoming. That makes it a whole hell of a lot less likely that it was found in another state.

Comment

Working...
                              X