Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to folks from other Fenn treasure hunt forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to folks from other Fenn treasure hunt forums?

Halogetter, for example . . .
    I suspect that some folks from other forums (including me, by the way) have been active on this one, perhaps using a different handle here.

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
    Halogetter, for example . . .
    I suspect that some folks from other forums (including me, by the way) have been active on this one, perhaps using a different handle here.
    I was on Harry's as well and I see several posters from over there on this blog as well... aren't you TIGHTER FOCUS from Dal's?

Many have the same or similar handles here, except the Chasechat-bunch... they're probably here with completely different names to start anew...
    „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
    G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

They all died in a plane crash.

Comment

I think some went to Reddit, too. And Facebook…

Comment

Who was Harry anyway? I read his forum sometimes, but he always seemed kinda mysterious for a guy with a bunch of “influence.”

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

I was on Harry's as well and I see several posters from over there on this blog as well... aren't you TIGHTER FOCUS from Dal's?

Many have the same or similar handles here, except the Chasechat-bunch... they're probably here with completely different names to start anew...
            That's an interesting question. Do my postings look similar to those posted by him/her?

Comment

One forum at a time is enough for me, although I have peeped in on dals new one a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridpi View Post
                Who was Harry anyway? I read his forum sometimes, but he always seemed kinda mysterious for a guy with a bunch of “influence.”
                It is important to the story. f.
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

That's an interesting question. Do my postings look similar to those posted by him/her?
                  Definitely!
                  „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                  G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

Definitely!
                    Well, I dunno then. I used to post occasionally on Dal's blog. I don't remember what handle(s) I used there, but I was probably, as now, a stickler for detail.

Comment

Old Pilot is Andrew Jeff and Legacyhelper for sure.

Comment

And Tallandrew @Dals

Comment

Perhaps they all took a vacation....

Comment

Well, I dunno then. I used to post occasionally on Dal's blog. I don't remember what handle(s) I used there, but I was probably, as now, a stickler for detail.
                            Well, your choice of words combined with the way you approach others' ideas and your Lead Searcher/Solver attitude reminds of Tighterfocus on Dal's...

Example: "Oh I should write something about the Chase..."
                            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

I heard Stephanie and Mindy are in prison for Extremely Bad management of a Blog site.
                              Stephanie once dug up a flower bed at a Wyoming airport in pursuit of the chest.
                              Early in the chase she really sucked up to Forrest, went on guided tours with him, flirting all the way. This was FF's great weakness---flirting and--ahem--bedding the fillies.
                              Stephanie went bankrupt chasing down hilarious leads, eventually divorcing her loyal husband. The chase really destroyed her.

Stephanie hired Mindy to run chasechat, which she did with Hitler-like enthusiasm, banning people left and right for disagreeing with her.
                              Mindy does have her talents, though. This one is just so....so....so.....magical!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HteGtTt6c

Comment

Working...
                              X