X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandau v. Old - June 7

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket.../sandau-v-old/

https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...460454.8.0.pdf

He says he can take anyone "fit" there to the treasure location.
    Would an 80 year old man be considered "fit"? Twice over? With 20 pounds each trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      He says he can take anyone "fit" there to the treasure location.
      Would an 80 year old man be considered "fit"? Twice over? With 20 pounds each trip?
      re: "fit"

1. I hear if you experience even one of these, you'll be hooked:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	uncinate fits.PNG
Views:	328
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	302154
      Perhaps in order to see the treasure one must reach an altered state of vision.

2. Maybe f re-re-reiterated the importance of where you Start,
      because that spot holds such a magical view of the blaze,
      once you see it from this vantage, you'll be sure to fall over
      in a fit, which is the treasure -- transportation to a Wonderland
      realm sans any magic mushrooms, mescalin, silly sidebends,
      awn and awn and awn ...

Name:	fits and starts.PNG
Views:	346
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	302153

3. If f's Chase is an Arthurian-styled quest, there has to be a certain sense of fate to the thing --
      Cinderella only earned her transformation because the shoe fit, so she wore it. The sword in the stone
      only resonated energetically to mate and fit with one boy's hand. The Ring will only fit on one Lord's finger.
      So perhaps there's some special ring that must 'fit' the one true finder -- a bracelet is a ring, there are
      all sorts of rings -- ah, errr .... nevermind.

Name:	glass slipper.PNG
Views:	335
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	302155
      (astrisks aster-risks everywhere ...)

4. or maybe f threw out all the hoopla as a fitness exercise, leaving us fit to be tied for want of training ...

Name:	emotional fitness.PNG
Views:	329
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	302156

5. Fit as a fiddler on a roof?

6. Is the true finder's family name Tailor, and thus he isn't sewing (rhymes with blue) the Olds but he's sewing (rhymes with blow) on their behalf.
      A stitch in thyme saves the nine? A stitch in sage turns the page?

7. okay, there's more, but i get it, the horse is flogged proper, okay i'll stop.

Okay, fine, one more on core as we've all been hunting the great white snark ...

Name:	Snark Hunting.PNG
Views:	326
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	302157

Comment

One has to wonder, as much "intelligent design" as Fenn boasted he put into The Chase,
        if the TC and general state of things ended up tied-up in all kinds of legal entanglements,
        if this was, in fact, part of Fenn's original design and plan. I bet if we'd asked him if this was
        how he desired things to end, he would have almost certainly answered: "I hope knot."

Some folks, I tell ya ...
        Last edited by Donkey O.D.; 06-11-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Well, one thing for certain, I thought we were reaching a point of rational debate but it appears with this guy coming forward, that is now thrown out the proverbial window. As long as there is a 7% group who are adamant about themselves being the finders, I don't think it's safe for the solver to come forward with any details that might upset the mental fragility of this group of people, or risk harm coming to them and their family. That being said, if people think I'm stating that I am the finder, I can honestly say, without any hesitation, I do not have the treasure chest. Furthermore, at this point in time, I'm not certain where the chest is and would only be speculating if I did think I knew.

Did Forrest construct this chaos to protect the finder/solver? Yes, I believe he did. Is Jack the finder? NO! Beyond any doubt, in my heart, he is most definitely NOT the finder. I firmly believe this is not over and Forrest designed all of this to create confusion, chaos, mystery and a really good practical joke. I'm sure in the end, he really did feel diabolical and this made him happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkey O.D. View Post
            One has to wonder, as much "intelligent design" as Fenn boasted he put into The Chase,
            if the TC and general state of things ended up tied-up in all kinds of legal entanglements,
            if this was, in fact, part of Fenn's original design and plan. I bet if we'd asked him if this was
            how he desired things to end, he would have almost certainly answered: "I hope knot."

Some folks, I tell ya ...
            That would be so typical of him. Like throwing gold dust in my eyes to blind me with sparkles. And you, and you, and you....

Comment

This letter seems to appear in all lawsuits... the interesting part... there's now one more player around confirming HIS perfect solve, so now they can start arguing back and forth and forget the original other side of their lawsuits... <F sneaking out that courtroom-door, grabbing his pole and going to fish>

Reminds me of a great movie's ending...
              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

„It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

I wasn't there, so I don't know nuthin'.

Comment

One of my favorite movies of all time ..

"Who cares if they're cops "
                    "Hey Lee, something I never told you about me ......I hate fn cops !!"

Comment

Another nothingburger court case. The hunt continues, with new determination to be very, very private after the find.

Comment

One of the many things I have learned during my four years with the "Chase" is; real Leprechauns are quite hard to find, but Lilliputians are everywhere! You can tell the difference by simply looking away. A real Leprechaun will disappear. Lilliputians remain...following you everywhere. (You can't get rid of them.)
                        1f Billy

Comment

Working...
                        X