X Pi 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Pi 8

I remember FF making a seemingly throwaway comment along the lines of: I believe in karma or something like that. The more I think about it the more convinced I am that karma is at the heart of all this.

We know there's an X (at least in spirit).

We know that Pi is repeated over and over in different words.

We know that FF prayed for D's. And 2 D's (4+4) make an H (8).

Expiate.

So I think that the ex-spy knew that it was necessary to make amends. But no one escapes paying the "fee." (Remember that arrow? Remember Bill?) The poem's free, but there's a toll booth before you leave, IMO. Just got to try to keep smiling.

(And as a side note to Old Pilot , the S-in might just be the learning curve.)

Willy Wonka style, I agree!
    „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
    G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post
      I remember FF making a seemingly throwaway comment along the lines of: I believe in karma or something like that. The more I think about it the more convinced I am that karma is at the heart of all this.

Expiate.

So I think that the ex-spy knew that it was necessary to make amends. But no one escapes paying the "fee." (Remember that arrow? Remember Bill?) The poem's free, but there's a toll booth before you leave, IMO. Just got to try to keep smiling.

Did a little birdie tell you this?

Comment

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure View Post

Did a little birdie tell you this?
        I don't subscribe to Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
          Willy Wonka style, I agree!
          Yes, and if you're looking for a damaged blaze, try chopping up "karma" and glueing it back together.

A MARK.

Comment

So, if you "sin," you miss the mark. But since we can't help but make mistakes we have to use "sin" to find the mark, which could be removed a little way from where we enter.

But this is just the Sunday school stuff. It might help with understanding some of the logic and how to approach the riddle, but I think the ending itself is way more immediate and explosive. Where do flights of fancy land?

Comment

RE: expiate

when f contemplated "walking out" of the jungle,
              maybe it was a hint to "ped ex" -- to go by foot out,
              to hoof it out of there, get the hell out of there.

Ped Ex mirrored is Ex Ped

I used this exact inflatable mattress on my first ever
              treasure hunting expedition. It kept me warm in the
              foothills just north (about 12 miles) of Santa Fe --
              great thermal rating on these little sleeping pads.
              Best ones out there IMO.

#Bedroll (at one particular juncture, I had an en-tire-lee different interpretation of this word ...)

https://www.exped.com/international/...12-lw-ruby-red

Comment

SO, the current plan to EXPIATE (check definition)--one of the first steps (if not the first) is Cynthias removal of the GPS shrine (all IMO,
                of course). I wonder what will be corrected next ? Perhaps the 'messenger' can enlighten us ?

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post

Expiate.

Even though you said "toll booth", I associated "Tea with Olga" with "toll gate". Much/most of life is part of a "learning curve". Even my spaghetti noodles are curved, I've learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkey O.D. View Post
                    RE: expiate

when f contemplated "walking out" of the jungle,
                    maybe it was a hint to "ped ex" -- to go by foot out,
                    to hoof it out of there, get the hell out of there.

Ped Ex mirrored is Ex Ped

I used this exact inflatable mattress on my first ever
                    treasure hunting expedition. It kept me warm in the
                    foothills just north (about 12 miles) of Santa Fe --
                    great thermal rating on these little sleeping pads.
                    Best ones out there IMO.

#Bedroll (at one particular juncture, I had an en-tire-lee different interpretation of this word ...)

https://www.exped.com/international/...12-lw-ruby-red
                    That's a strange mirror. Have you had it approved by the anna grammaw?

Comment

Working...
                    X