Message To All Real Finders/Solvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message To All Real Finders/Solvers

When posting solves, please add the state you think it was found in to the title. It just helps us mortals, who believe Forrest, carve out 75% of the pain.

Just cut & paste this sentence and insert whenever you post:

"The treasure chest was hidden in New Mexico."

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post
      Just cut & paste this sentence and insert whenever you post:

"The treasure chest was hidden in New Mexico."
      No, I wouldn't want to embarrass myself telling lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

No, I wouldn't want to embarrass myself telling lies.
        Forrest was the liar, mr-eyes-that-are-closed.

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post

Forrest was the liar, mr-eyes-that-are-closed.
          And you are the bringer of truth larcenist?

Forrest wa' a gallant guy,
          n' fed us hones' tongue.
          Crooked folk sit & cry,
          Instead a 'avin fun.

Comment

And you are the bringer of truth larcenist?

Forrest wa' a gallant guy,
            n' fed us hones' tongue.
            Crooked folk sit & cry,
            Instead a 'avin fun.
            Better you wipe the tears from ur telescope then, or is it splashes from ur pina colada ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham
              Here's a quote for you, Mr Eyes

"A closed mind is a dying mind." Edna Ferber
              I am saddened by your state of mind. I hope she can be revived, and faith do prosper once again.

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Better you wipe the tears from ur telescope then, or is it splashes from ur pina colada ?
                Full fathom five thy father lies,

Of his bones are coral made.

Those are pearls that were his eyes.

Nothing of him that doth fade.

But doth suffer a sea-change,

Into something rich and strange.

MEET THE TELESCOPE FISH
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Telescope fish.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	302623
                Last edited by Mr Eyes; 06-12-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Real or not I image it was in a state of despair one time or another, title changed and goodness prevailed. An imaginary place to visit’, not the hotel CA. A better state of mind. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt.
                  Maybe the transformation of Fenn will embrace us all and enlighten us of were to be.

Comment

Full fathom five thy father lies,

Of his bones are coral made.

Those are pearls that were his eyes.

Nothing of him that doth fade.

But doth suffer a sea-change,

Into something rich and strange.

MEET THE TELESCOPE FISH
                    Click image for larger version Name:	Telescope fish.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	302623

Click image for larger version  Name:	tenor.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	303074

Comment

How funny it is when I hear people say Forrest lied about the state the chest was in.
                      I always ask why and sure as the chase had thrills they will say the court cases.
                      You know that man called Forrest Fenn who flew jets in NAM got shot down and never backed down.
                      You know, that man who when the FBI came a calling did not back down.
                      Furthermore, you know that kid who ran around Yellowstone like he owned it, bears and bison be dammed.
                      The man who flew through canyons low and slow in his own thrill of the chase.

He backed down from them BIG BAD SEARCHER WHO TOOK HIM TO COURT.

For all them people, you did not understand Forrest Fenn.
                      Your solve was wrong and no matter how much you pretend that will not change.
                      If you can't trust the man about the state, why trust him there was a chest.
                      I will tell you why because then you would have to admit you were wrong.
                      If he lied about the chest you were wrong to spend time and money
                      So you cherry pick what he lied about and what he was truthful about.
                      How many that say it was not in WY also have the right solve ? I wonder, 100 percent, maybe.

I bet even the person who solved the poem still needed more confirmation.
                      I bet even an email would not do, I would say talking to Forrest or having the chest was the only sure way to know you solved the poem.
                      Forrest had a heart, he showed it to me and many others before he passed. So when people say he lied it make me sick.
                      We all know in the book TTOTC he played with the truth he told us in the book he did.
                      But for people to turn Forrest into a monster because they had the wrong solve, take a look in the mirror, please.

Comment

Working...
                      X