Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Solve and the Secret

Both at last revealed here: thesolve.medium.com/thesolveandsecretrevealed

The pages on thesolve.medium.com contain the complete solution to Forrest Fenn’s spectacular treasure poem — and a little bit more — including the reason it took 25 arduous days of searching in the same location to finally find the final spot— plus an answer to the question, “What the heck was he doing falling asleep alone in the woods?” It will cover the tears, the failure…. and the relief as well…. plus an amazing coincidence: how the name originally used in emails sent to Mr. Fenn tied in to the crucial final clue.

It’s important to start here first: https://thesolve.medium.com/the-solve-and-the-secret-revealed-da220d2791eb

Having this weird urge to slap a few with a brown trout until they fall unconscious.

Comment

This is "a" solve. Not "the" solve.

Comment

Quite an imaginary piece of work there, that took some time. Not saying it couldn’t be. But there’s something missing from all your work, were is the map. Not the ones you got from someone else, you know the other one. Without that one, your not even up a creek without a paddle. This is starting to give me a headache and itchy eyes, and a runny nose, or maybe it’s my allergies. I was just imagining.

Comment

While it all seems to work, this is a solve, but not the solve.
          To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Forrest Fenn easily fooled you, and many thousands more.: wwwh is not the first clue that must be solved, even though it appears first in the poem.
            This is called misdirection. It's just one of the many tricks Fenn used to knock people off the true sequence of events in the poem.
            Wwwh is not one of the four states involved in the chase, and a state is the first place you need to go to begin the search.
            The home of Brown is first, so delete everything in this post and start over. Otherwise nothing you do here has any validity and just makes you look foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post
              Forrest Fenn easily fooled you, and many thousands more.: wwwh is not the first clue that must be solved, even though it appears first in the poem.
              This is called misdirection. It's just one of the many tricks Fenn used to knock people off the true sequence of events in the poem.
              Wwwh is not one of the four states involved in the chase, and a state is the first place you need to go to begin the search.
              The home of Brown is first, so delete everything in this post and start over. Otherwise nothing you do here has any validity and just makes you look foolish.
              Could you be missing a layer/dimension? Maybe I need to think about the time sequence of WWWH 1&2 in my solve.... And BTW, i lost the mind that I once knew, so question my words fo-shizle. I'm going to take a warm bath and think all of this through a bit more. I'd love a Moscow Mule too, but I don't drink anymore. BTW- if you're gathering Intel and the person performing let's out a giggle during a serious discussion then apologizes... what do you suppose that means.

Comment

Sometimes you meet a lot of crazy disoriented people all in the same place, and none of them think they're the slightest bit odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Footsteps View Post
                  Both at last revealed here: thesolve.medium.com/thesolveandsecretrevealed

The pages on thesolve.medium.com contain the complete solution to Forrest Fenn’s spectacular treasure poem — and a little bit more — including the reason it took 25 arduous days of searching in the same location to finally find the final spot— plus an answer to the question, “What the heck was he doing falling asleep alone in the woods?” It will cover the tears, the failure…. and the relief as well…. plus an amazing coincidence: how the name originally used in emails sent to Mr. Fenn tied in to the crucial final clue.

It’s important to start here first: https://thesolve.medium.com/the-solve-and-the-secret-revealed-da220d2791eb
                  Sorry, but it’s gonna be a no for me. Nice effort though!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                    Sorry, but it’s gonna be a no for me. Nice effort though!
                    Seconded.

Comment

Could not read missing solve on that first page, and I have my anti-click-bait function turned on.

Comment

"The first clue in the poem is, begin it where warm waters halt. That's the first clue. If you don't...if you can't figure that clue out, you don't have anything."

Comment

Originally posted by BobLob View Post

"The first clue in the poem is, begin it where warm waters halt. That's the first clue. If you don't...if you can't figure that clue out, you don't have anything."
                          If I tell you that FF hid a treasure chest in one of these four states: MT, WY, CO, NM what is the first thing you do?
                          You go to these states to investigate. If you think wwwh is a state then you go there.
                          Is where warm waters halt a state? Which one? Warm waters halt in all 50 states and Canada, so maybe it's not a state.
                          But the home of Brown is much more unique and could be a state This is how logic works in the process of eliminating poor choices..

Comment

I would say the first clue in the poem is " I ...alone " as in his unique name. His "personal" spot is in a forest fen.
                            A fen will show up on satellite photos like a brown streak in the forest--like one on Fenn's pants from sliding down after sneaking out of class.
                            I wonder why searchers do not test their solves to have female figures on all sides as per Fenn's description in book?

Comment

If I tell you that FF hid a treasure chest in one of these four states: MT, WY, CO, NM what is the first thing you do?
                              You go to these states to investigate. If you think wwwh is a state then you go there.
                              Is where warm waters halt a state? Which one? Warm waters halt in all 50 states and Canada, so maybe it's not a state.
                              But the home of Brown is much more unique and could be a state This is how logic works in the process of eliminating poor choices..
                              Forrest said that if you don't already know WWWH, you're wasting your time and money traveling to search. He also said you could figure out the first few clues before ever going anywhere, even a little girl from India could do it. Coupled with his direct quote about WWWH being the first clue and you not having anything if you don't have WWWH, it's pretty obvious you're completely wrong. If you want to ignore direct statements from Forrest and instead come up with some convoluted nonsense involving a state the rest of us already know isn't involved in the solve, you're more than welcome to keep doing so. My issue is that you go a step further and try to belittle other's ideas as if there's any support for yours at all, which again, there's absolutely not.

Comment

Working...
                              X