Time to move on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to move on

It's time to move on. I know finding the chest was an exciting possibility to solve some of our situational problems with the promise of gold.
    But YOU are gold.
    Time to go out and achieve your dreams.

Arnold has something to tell you.

Right on! Live up to your promises . It shows character and integrity . See you later ! and farewell!

Comment

Great message Cary_Galloway, but I hope it doesn't mean farewell.

Make sure you drop in and have a look around once in a while. You never know, there may be news in a couple months.

Comment

Sorry to see you go. Be sure to check in occasionally.

Comment

Move on with a big freakin' lie submitted as truth?
          Move on with an enormous head fake serving as the last word we're going to take away from this amazing experience?
          I think not, my brave little mouse. Doesn't sound terribly brave to me.
          Sounds like a politician who ripped off the people and then scurried away before anyone knew what happened.
          But you go right ahead with your escape plan. We have a mouse trap. TTOTC will guide us to the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post
            Move on with a big freakin' lie submitted as truth?
            Move on with an enormous head fake serving as the last word we're going to take away from this amazing experience?
            I think not, my brave little mouse. Doesn't sound terribly brave to me.
            Sounds like a politician who ripped off the people and then scurried away before anyone knew what happened.
            But you go right ahead with your escape plan. We have a mouse trap. TTOTC will guide us to the truth.
            Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding TTOTC narrative. I found myself bookless following a strange sequence of events. OUAW spontaneously combusted when I found the blaze and then shorty after TTOTC disappeared. I shite you not. There were demons, fire breathing dragons, and draks.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

Oh snap! What was that? My stick!!!
              who done snapped my stick?
              I've got a bundle stashed in the closet if you need some. Don't get any ideas Fenndry... I like boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                It's time to move on. I know finding the chest was an exciting possibility to solve some of our situational problems with the promise of gold.
                But YOU are gold.
                You are probably right. When the blog’s hosts resort to promoting fairy tale conspiracy theories to keep the thrill alive, it’s definitely time to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                  But YOU are gold.

Arnold has something to tell you.

Thank you for your participation here. Please take care.

Comment

Working...
                  X