Who died and could keep the secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post

I think Skippy is the person who kept the secret.
    The keeper of 6 O'clock shadow wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady V View Post

He's not named. He is in the position of row 4, #23, though.
      Son-of-a-gun, you're right! If I exclude the three teachers (?) at far left who aren't clearly in one of the rows, then Principal Fenn is the 23rd person in row 4 counting left to right. Talk about a bit of a creepy coincidence in terms of where his burial plot ended up being! (Marvin is also centered under the rainbow arch above the school entrance behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post

I think Skippy is the person who kept the secret.
        The Poem is the only one left that knows where the treasure is and she is shy about giving out her secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Some people are quite easily amazed, compared to some other people . . . and talk to dead people.
          Hmmm... 72 dead folks home on the range somewhere east of nowhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Son-of-a-gun, you're right! If I exclude the three teachers (?) at far left who aren't clearly in one of the rows, then Principal Fenn is the 23rd person in row 4 counting left to right. Talk about a bit of a creepy coincidence in terms of where his burial plot ended up being! (Marvin is also centered under the rainbow arch above the school entrance behind him.
            Nice catch about the rainbow! Did you notice the homeless kid behind the teachers? Reminds me a bit of the sandaled bare foot in the first pic of TTOTC, at the mine! Did anybody every confirm that row 4, plot 23 was really where Marvin was buried?

Comment

Working...
            X