New letter posted to court documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New letter posted to court documents

Not sure why this was posted under Barbara Andersen's court document file but here it is:
    new document.pdf

Where is the picture of the blaze?

Comment

Il y a aussi des fous en France.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigo View Post
        Noooooon Monsieur, c‘est pas possible! Zuuuut!
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Les gens ne sont pas nice en Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigo View Post

Il y a des foutus chercheurs fous partout dans le monde. Bon Dieu. Ces enculés.

Comment

Ok so the same letter was just posted to the Sandau case. Mon dieu! Quelle horreur!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                Ok so the same letter was just posted to the Sandau case. Mon dieu! Quelle horreur!
                Ok Goldi, give it up, we know that's you throwing monkey wrenches to scare Jack with more lawsuits. Boucles d’or

Comment

Originally posted by Max23 View Post

Ok Goldi, give it up, we know that's you throwing monkey wrenches to scare Jack with more lawsuits. Boucles d’or
                  Non! Ce n'est pas vrai! Sérieux.... Who is bold enough to mess with the US legal system? Pranks or hints, you be the judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Non! Ce n'est pas vrai! Sérieux.... Who is bold enough to mess with the US legal system? Pranks or hints, you be the judge.
                    Here he is when he was researching his solve.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Inspector-Clouseau.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	300894

Comment

'lf my version of the story is believable (it is), everybody is in for a surprise. I cannot prove anything, I have never seen the treasure, but after a good number of years at work on the clues and studying the region, I know where the old Fenn wanted us to go, treasure or not, and it wasn't Wyoming for sure, but Colorado.'

How come all these stories are so similar??? They don't have any proof, but only each one of them only knows where it was and we will be so surprised, so amazed by their ingenuity that our heads will blow up and blah, blah, blah...

Comment

It seems the 7% encompass those outside of the U.S. as well.

Comment

It still blows my mind that these lawsuits were not dismissed immediately.

Comment

Working...
                          X