Details on Dan B pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details on Dan B pictures

Dan shared one pic on our show, one on another show, two others in press releases. I asked Dan is he could send all he has released, he did even better, he posted them on his website! I would suggest anyone interested to pull them down now.... let the analysis begin!!!!

http://www.danielbarbarisi.com/images/
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

36ish gold nuggets, and the frog looks really beat up!

Comment

great pics.
      there's even one of Dan with the "Hedge Hog".

Comment

Dan is such a cool guy. I don't see how these conspiracy wackos can suspect him of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
          Dan shared one pic on our show, one on another show, two others in press releases. I asked Dan is he could send all he has released, he did even better, he posted them on his website! I would suggest anyone interested to pull them down now.... let the analysis begin!!!!

http://www.danielbarbarisi.com/images/
          Thank you, Kpro.

Comment

Thanks, Dan. So...why didn't Jack ever post more pics?

Comment

Dan winning that NHL fantasy league is not easy. The guy has to have a good head on his shoulders to do that.
              You do not win with luck, it takes a lot of work and research. I give the guy a lot of credit and one should never gloss over what he did.
              I have won many playoff hockey pools but never played anything at that level. I am sure he would understand the real solution if he was shown it.

Comment

Why? What does Dan have to hide?
                He would only be putting his book sales, his book contract, and his career on the line by fabricating photos.
                It truly is time, one year later, to accept that story we're given is the actual story.

Comment

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
                  Why? What does Dan have to hide?
                  He would only be putting his book sales, his book contract, and his career on the line by fabricating photos.
                  It truly is time, one year later, to accept that story we're given is the actual story.
                  Dan seems pretty legit to me! Thanks Kpro for posting. I had not known Dan met Forrest. Anybody know when he did and the reason?

Comment

Well, now we know what was in the pocket of the blood chit jacket.

Comment

Dan was on Kpro's show last night. He came out with a book, and he's waiting until the pandemic is over to do in-person signings. He's not hiding anywhere.

Comment

It says Dan is an author,reporter and observer. I suppose you need to be all to be one, so I decided to start with the last.
                        My observations of his pictures leads me to believe he knows more then he is telling. What he tells me is that he is self centered, and this is about me story. I read what I see and I don’t see much about Mr. Fenn. No blockbuster here,just saddening. I don’t think the books for me. Just my whacked out opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ThanosSnappedtheChest View Post
                          Dan was on Kpro's show last night. He came out with a book, and he's waiting until the pandemic is over to do in-person signings. He's not hiding anywhere.
                          Yep.

and he didn’t even realize ow he was being used. He is a supporter, but an uninformed one.
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Yep.

and he didn’t even realize ow he was being used. He is a supporter, but an uninformed one.
                            Hey , just because he is an athletic supporter , even if in a uniform , does NOT make him a Jackst........errrrrr........ Jockstrap .....I just want to make that clear ...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldHunter View Post
                              Thanks, Dan. So...why didn't Jack ever post more pics?
                              The reason they were NOT in his book , is because Publishers will NOT place photos that they could later get sued for ....ie. Fraudulent photoshopped , fake , false , or even true , real , and unadulterated , factual , and extremely viable in a court of law photos.....

Comment

Working...
                              X