Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210727-100405_(1).png
Views:	259
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	320192
    Bring a Sandwich.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Livinlifebig; 07-27-2021, 11:12 AM.
    You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

• Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210727-100405_(1).png
Views:	259
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	320192
      Bring a Sandwich.
      If it were me, I'd choose a hero or submarine sandwich.

Comment

• The chest was put in place between Jan and Aug 2009. I believe Forrest ran at least a three-year test with a lower value item.
        Forrest was a planner, 20 year in the military does that to anyone. He was also careful and smart, a test with something of lower value would fit.
        That is just a guess based on whom I feel Mr Fenn was and how well he planned.
        When it came to the courts, maybe Forrest did not feel it was hid in till he told people to find it, or at 90 he lost track himself.
        I know one more crazy searcher, and this one thinks he can even figure out the when.
        I picked up a book to read, the cover looked like all the rest, but when I read it, it was nothing like the others.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF8369.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	721.5 KB
ID:	323928

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot

That's a man's writing. Thanks . . . but I don't swing that way.
            OP-- Are you saying that you are a swinger? Why, might I ask, do you think Grace is a man? The world is so mixed up these days,...you might be right. Things are not always as they seem (I just made that up). I remember a sting operation in Topeka a while back, where they arrested eight prostitutes for propositioning an undercover policeman one evening. When they booked them into jail, they found that five out of the eight, had the wrong plumbing from what the cops had expected. The outside appearance looked correct, but when they checked down below, they were surprised to find they had wrong type of plumbing for their chosen occupation. (It wasn't up to code I think)
            1f Billy
            Last edited by Sherif Billy; 09-09-2022, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Yes, Grace is most definitely a man.
              You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Working...
              X