X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
    I'm not much of a fortune teller, but it is my belief, if you can draw the line between his last two dogs, you can find the treasure....
    Tween Willie and Tesque? Wondered if Arthur knew what a hot dog was and couldn't blame it on Willie? Or the hot dog with sauerkraut for lunch? How do you mean a line?

Leave a comment:

• ORION
    replied
    Originally posted by ORION View Post

My birthday is October 18th, same day as the stamp on page 43 of TTOTC, the chapter entitled "Gypsy Magic".

That is just a coincidence, I'm sure; queer.

Just as a Scrapbook coming out this Friday, the 18th of October, would be a coincidence.

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Looks like more confirmation bias...NO Scrapbook yesterday...Forrest is NOT talking to me! I must be the Hunter!!!!

Peace,

Orion, the Hunter

Leave a comment:

• Sherif Billy
    replied
    I'm not much of a fortune teller, but it is my belief, if you can draw the line between his last two dogs, you can find the treasure....

Leave a comment:

• mikew1927
    replied
    Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Hello, Mike,

First, we both know that F has said there isn't a human trail in close proximaty .
    Now , with that said . . .

"take the chest and go" has always seemed to be saying "be on your way", to me.

Here's something you might find interesting . . .
    https://www.classicthesaurus.com/be_on_your_way
    He did say "very close proximaty" - is there 250+ feet of wiggle room in there?

I have to say, by chance or happenstance there seems to be quite a lot of "solve" for the remainder of the poem if I look further along the road. It's stitches in the word "peace" pretty easily.

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Cynthia has new photos posted on her site
    http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...the-pink-adobe

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    I find it mildly curious that no one is talking about what appears to be obvious, at least from the way I see it.

Watergate
    Watergate
    Will there be a third scrapbook about John ?

water G A T E
    where
    warm
    waters
    halt.

The pieces are flying thru the air . . . going right over our heads.
    Just like this one did : #1138
    While we are on the topic of Water Gate - are we forgetting about H. R.?

Leave a comment:

• Moody Chameleon
    replied
    I find it mildly curious that no one is talking about what appears to be obvious, at least from the way I see it.

Watergate
    Watergate

water G A T E
    where
    warm
    waters
    halt.

It looks like you have mentioned wwwh as a gate before. Interesting thought. Mine was more of a water crossing in the SB214 thread, but I may like yours better.

MC

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied

Watergate
    Watergate

water G A T E
    where
    warm
    waters
    halt.

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    Hey Mike, I wouldn’t leave out “and go in peace”
    its directions you don’t want to ignore.

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post
    RT There's something I want to get off my chest. Do you think Forrest could be telling us to take a trail and go in peace?
    Hello, Mike,

First, we both know that F has said there isn't a human trail in close proximaty .
    Now , with that said . . .

"take the chest and go" has always seemed to be saying "be on your way", to me.

Here's something you might find interesting . . .
    https://www.classicthesaurus.com/be_on_your_way

Leave a comment:

• Vestalpatience
    replied
    IMO, the fact that John Ehrlichman name has been so beautifully PS'd out- its clear that this SB is about his message of trees/surprises/future/GeorgeWashington/happiness...
    (can we just take a moment to admire that drop shadow effect and perfect cutout, who did that? Shiloh?)
    AND has nothing to do with Ehrlichman.
    I dont think Fenn wants us to be looking into the scandal, much like we shouldn't be worrying about the politics of today, repeating themselves over and over.
    We should be looking to beauty and nature, hope and bringing smiles to each others faces.
    But, this is my opinion and my gut feeling after living and breathing Fenn for years.

And, I believe there are some hints sprinkled as well.

mostly the word Chagrin having been used in a past SB
    Red, Yellow, Maroon
    George Washington's name being found in a cave from a boy
    grinning / smiling (oldie)

VP

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
    I welcome you to this site. Please enjoy your stay.
    I do like you name Rolltide. Have a great day.
    You welcome me to this site ???
    I've been here since day one.

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    I welcome you to this site. Please enjoy your stay.
    I do like you name Rolltide. Have a great day.

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
    RT comment; It is total madness when a young woman is playing video games in her own home and some cop shoots and kills her from outside.
    There are NO excuses for that. NONE. I don't care how "hard" his job was.

Not to bring up a bad situation, I saw on the news this morning that that poor innocent lady playing video games apparently pointed a gun out the widow. It could be that she had her fake PlayStation gun. But remember Sir, that’s why we don’t jump to conclusions, especially when we weren’t there. Jumping to conclusions have killed many a good person.
    Reply, but you won’t get a comment. I’ve done the rounds with you twice now. Third time is Shame on me.
    You don’t exist anymore. Call a crack head next time you need police assistance.
    Yea, I saw that. Right along with the statement that the cop didn't identify himself as a police officer, which is right next to the story about how the officer is refusing to cooperate with the investigation, which was right next to the Police Chief saying that it made sense for the woman to arm herself if she thought someone was in her backyard.

And by the way, the Police Chief expresses the same sentiment that I did . . . " There is absolutely no excuse for this incident." Those are HIS words.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...d-authorities/

And personally, I find it disgusting that you would even use the term "crack head" while discussing this incident.
    But, if you're going to hate on me for saying that it was inexcusable, then you should probably also hate on the Chief of Police for expressing the very same sentiment, and therefore, you should probably take your own advice.

Through with me ? Yer breakin' my heart.
    Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 10-16-2019, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    RT comment; It is total madness when a young woman is playing video games in her own home and some cop shoots and kills her from outside.
    There are NO excuses for that. NONE. I don't care how "hard" his job was.

Not to bring up a bad situation, I saw on the news this morning that that poor innocent lady playing video games apparently pointed a gun out the widow. It could be that she had her fake PlayStation gun. But remember Sir, that’s why we don’t jump to conclusions, especially when we weren’t there. Jumping to conclusions have killed many a good person.
    Reply, but you won’t get a comment. I’ve done the rounds with you twice now. Third time is Shame on me.
    You don’t exist anymore. Call a crack head next time you need police assistance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X