Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I like that observation RT it is line with the way I have been looking at this

    Comment


    • if you can figure out the first clue, then you can figure out the last clue. imho
      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

      Comment


      • Put in below the home of Brown.

        Maybe if we twist it a little we can see something different that, to my knowledge, hasn't been discussed.

        If you 'put in', what are you doing ?
        Launching ?
        Coming ashore ?
        Landing ?
        Stopping ?
        Beginning ?

        The list of possibilities has been discussed at length over the years.
        Opinions are welcome, as I'm curious to see if anyone comes up with the same possibility.
        It's rather unique, as I've not seen it suggested on any of the blogs.

        And no, I'm not fishing for clues. That's not how I roll.
        Daniel Castro (Blues)
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

        Comment


        • There's a word he has avoided that would probably help here...

          Comment


          • Spend some time below the home of Brown.

            Comment


            • believe the meek will inherit the answers...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                Put in below the home of Brown.

                Maybe if we twist it a little we can see something different that, to my knowledge, hasn't been discussed.

                If you 'put in', what are you doing ?
                Wordstab.

                Donating, Contributing, Placing, Planting, Install, Elect, Effort, Application, Mooring, Berthing, Invest, Implant, Debarking.

                The man said it himself...
                'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
                19.25 on
                https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
                'So hear me all and listen good' *panic* Yurt effort?

                Comment


                • I give you title to the gold,
                  If you are brave and in the wood.
                  Your effort will be worth the cold
                  So hear me all and listen good . . .
                  ===========================

                  Put in below the home of Brown
                  Not far, but too far to walk.
                  And take it in the canyon down,
                  Begin it where warm waters halt.
                  ===========================

                  To 'put in' your two sense, is to offer 'input'.
                  Which is all I'm doing here.

                  input = how to enter
                  https://www.classicthesaurus.com/input/synonyms

                  input =
                  beginning
                  at the front gate
                  at the main gate
                  by the gate
                  close to the entrance
                  ======================

                  The Poem is sensitive.
                  Don't take her for granted.

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gki2czBI7g
                  Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 05-16-2019, 10:52 AM.
                  Daniel Castro (Blues)
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                    I give you title to the gold,
                    If you are brave and in the wood.
                    Your effort will be worth the cold
                    So hear me all and listen good . . .
                    ===========================

                    Put in below the home of Brown
                    Not far, but too far to walk.
                    And take it in the canyon down,
                    Begin it where warm waters halt.
                    ===========================

                    To 'put in' your two sense, is to offer 'input'.
                    Which is all I'm doing here.

                    input = how to enter
                    https://www.classicthesaurus.com/input/synonyms

                    input =
                    beginning
                    at the front gate
                    at the main gate
                    by the gate
                    close to the entrance
                    ======================

                    The Poem is sensitive.
                    Don't take her for granted.

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gki2czBI7g
                    As in "put in (entering) the creek", maybe?
                    Last edited by M.c.B.; 05-16-2019, 03:23 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Appears to be more in the poem than it appears
                      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

                      Comment


                      • The loudmouth check-out guy was on something, and it probably wasn't Ovaltine.
                        Ora Mae smoked no-name cigarettes.

                        As I've mentioned before, these are hints to 'dope'.

                        Then, we have this . . .
                        ". . . sunny side up is one habit of highly successful people."
                        https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...o-start-a-day/

                        What we have there is a Breakfast of Champions.
                        https://www.classicthesaurus.com/breakfast_of_champions

                        And yes, there's that black rock, again.
                        Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 05-16-2019, 07:26 PM.
                        Daniel Castro (Blues)
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                          The loudmouth check-out guy was on something, and it probably wasn't Ovaltine.
                          Ora Mae smoked no-name cigarettes.

                          As I've mentioned before, these are hints to 'dope'.
                          This was a reference to a 'charlatan' in a 'medicine show'

                          The charlatan is usually a salesperson of a certain service or product, who does not try to create a personal relationship with his "marks" (the persons to whom the service or product is sold)
                          The man said it himself...
                          'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
                          19.25 on
                          https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
                          'So hear me all and listen good' *panic* Yurt effort?

                          Comment


                          • Forrest had a gut feeling the treasure would be found.
                            He turned around and said the gut feeling wasn't based on any information.
                            ==========================================

                            " Type 2 blindsight occurs when patients claim to have a feeling that there has been a change in their blind area . . . but that it was not a visual percept."
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blindsight
                            ===============================

                            The cowboy got off his horse and punched Forrest in the face.
                            Tight focus
                            Gut feeling
                            The Helen Keller comment
                            Forrest gets mail from a guy who 'looks' like Ray Charles
                            F's dad would say things just out of the blue
                            Something you haven't thought of will be obvious if you get to the right spot
                            The story of Dizzy Dean
                            Children might have an advantage
                            Lee Harvey Oswald
                            John Wilkes Booth
                            Marvel gaze

                            The list could go on. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
                            Every bit of it ties in together.
                            Daniel Castro (Blues)
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                              Forrest had a gut feeling the treasure would be found.
                              He turned around and said the gut feeling wasn't based on any information.
                              ==========================================

                              " Type 2 blindsight occurs when patients claim to have a feeling that there has been a change in their blind area . . . but that it was not a visual percept."
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blindsight
                              ===============================

                              The cowboy got off his horse and punched Forrest in the face.
                              Tight focus
                              Gut feeling
                              The Helen Keller comment
                              Forrest gets mail from a guy who 'looks' like Ray Charles
                              F's dad would say things just out of the blue
                              Something you haven't thought of will be obvious if you get to the right spot
                              The story of Dizzy Dean
                              Children might have an advantage
                              Lee Harvey Oswald
                              John Wilkes Booth
                              Marvel gaze

                              The list could go on. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
                              Every bit of it ties in together.
                              All these blind comments, there has to be a connection??

                              The only thing i can think of is bald.

                              Click image for larger version  Name:	electricfez.jpg Views:	35 Size:	18.9 KB ID:	98641Electric Fezz
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by BiggishShoes; 05-17-2019, 12:35 PM.
                              The man said it himself...
                              'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
                              19.25 on
                              https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
                              'So hear me all and listen good' *panic* Yurt effort?

                              Comment


                              • closing down for the evening.

                                close down shop
                                shut up shop
                                call it a day . . .

                                bring to a close
                                wrap it up
                                end this right now
                                wind up
                                finish this now
                                get this done
                                end this thing now
                                end it here
                                finish the work
                                draw to a close
                                complete (the) task
                                time to get moving

                                over with now
                                time to quit.
                                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/call_it_a_day


                                Daniel Castro (Blues)
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X