Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • " The treasure chest is still out there waiting to be found. It is not easy to find, but the fortunate bi-products of searching seem to come from all directions. f"
    https://dalneitzel.com/2019/04/10/forrest-gets-mail-19/

    The treasure chest is hiding somewhere, waiting to be found. Well, if it's waiting to be found , then it expects to be found.
    There is an expectation that it will be found.

    out there = hiding somewhere
    https://www.classicthesaurus.com/out_there

    coming from all directions implies that something is coming together .

    waiting to = about to happen
    https://www.classicthesaurus.com/waiting_to

    be found = come together
    gonna find it
    seem
    https://www.classicthesaurus.com/be_found

    still out there ~ remains at large, waiting to be found.

    from all directions . . . across the board . . . blanket .
    lmao.
    Contentment is the greatest treasure.
    ~ Lao Tzu

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
      byproduct - a secondary and sometimes unexpected consequence.

      "If you are in the right spot something you probably haven't thought about should be obvious to you."

      The problem is, there are at least a couple of us on this site who have thought about it.

      This comment isn't for everyone, so please don't ask me to explain it.
      Me me me! I have no idea what the unexpected consequence is. It better not involve a bomb.

      Comment


      • A byproduct isn’t necessarily a consequence. By products can be good. They are just secondary to the original intent.....I’m not sure that makes sense.

        Comment


        • Bi-product:
          1 - Recovering the treasure
          2 - The adventure resulting from the search.

          Sub-product:
          Product = Recovering the treasure
          Sub-product = Adventure resulting from search.

          Sometimes I think people complicate things too much.

          Comment


          • Bi product and by product are entirely different things.

            Comment


            • In this chase, if you always explain your thoughts, people tell you how dumb it sounds and how wrong you are.
              If you don't always explain your thoughts, people tell you how dumb it sounds and how wrong you are.
              Then, there are those who you don't have to explain it to.
              I talk to those people a lot with my comments.
              Contentment is the greatest treasure.
              ~ Lao Tzu

              Comment


              • Well I dont think you are dumb at all. As a matter of fact I’m feeling rather dumb.

                Comment


                • I don't understand why you cross-posted on an 88-page ancient thread when I started one specific to the subject.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                    I don't understand why you cross-posted on an 88-page ancient thread when I started one specific to the subject.
                    ". . . plenty of searchers . . . had no clue because they weren't thinking the right thoughts . . ." #77

                    " . . .there are only two types of searchers that are in the running . . ." #4

                    " . . . Quite wrong . . ." #28

                    ". . . that is why you fail, and will likely continue to do so . No one on this blog has posted anything that tells me they have remotely figured out . . ." #30

                    " You think wrong." #13

                    Those are just a few reasons I post in this ancient, but very popular thread.
                    You have a consistent need to tell others that they are wrong.
                    Then, there was also the total lack of understanding that you displayed in the "Hidden" thread : https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...s/89641-hidden
                    so, it comes as no surprise to me that you don't understand.

                    You think my "theories" and comments are worthless, so, why are you even reading my thread ?
                    I don't need your approval, nor do I need you telling me I am wrong.
                    So, I posted my thoughts here in my own thread, foolishly assuming that I wouldn't have to deal with your know-it-all attitude.

                    If you don't like what you see here, don't click on the thread again.
                    Contentment is the greatest treasure.
                    ~ Lao Tzu

                    Comment


                    • ROLL TIDE: your wish is granted. I will not respond to any more of your posts. Do take care.

                      Comment


                      • >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        "The life that I have
                        Is all that I have
                        And the life that I have
                        Is yours.

                        The love that I have
                        Of the life that I have
                        Is yours and yours and yours.

                        A sleep I shall have
                        A rest I shall have
                        Yet death will be but a pause.

                        For the peace of my years
                        In the long green grass
                        Will be yours and yours and yours
                        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                        ~ Leo Marks ~
                        Contentment is the greatest treasure.
                        ~ Lao Tzu

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                          " The treasure chest is still out there waiting to be found. It is not easy to find, but the fortunate bi-products of searching seem to come from all directions. f"
                          https://dalneitzel.com/2019/04/10/forrest-gets-mail-19/

                          The treasure chest is hiding somewhere, waiting to be found. Well, if it's waiting to be found , then it expects to be found.
                          There is an expectation that it will be found.

                          out there = hiding somewhere
                          https://www.classicthesaurus.com/out_there

                          coming from all directions implies that something is coming together .

                          waiting to = about to happen
                          https://www.classicthesaurus.com/waiting_to

                          be found = come together
                          gonna find it
                          seem
                          https://www.classicthesaurus.com/be_found

                          still out there ~ remains at large, waiting to be found.

                          from all directions . . . across the board . . . blanket .
                          lmao.
                          I'd like to think I have an idea what the desired Bi-Product actually is. The real hidden treasure new and old. Is treasure an indulgence ? Is indulgence a treasure in it's own right ? OK soldiers, take that ground !

                          Comment


                          • anyway,
                            DEAD! MEN! TELL! NO! TALES!

                            is about radical use of punctuation
                            The man said it himself...
                            'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
                            19.25 on
                            https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
                            'So hear me all and listen good' *panic*

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post
                              anyway,
                              DEAD! MEN! TELL! NO! TALES!

                              is about radical use of punctuation
                              https://www.freedommag.org/english/vol18I10/ Gold!

                              The Mystery of the $30 Billion Treasure

                              In one of the most closely guarded crimes of recent history, hundreds, perhaps thousands, of tons of gold bullion were secretly and illegally removed from caverns on White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, the beneficiaries allegedly including former President Lyndon Johnson and individuals connected with the U.S. Army, the Central Intelligence Agency and organized crime.

                              The caverns are located in and around Victorio Peak, in a remote, rugged section of south-central New Mexico

                              Comment


                              • KGB I ment
                                Last edited by Wraith14u; 04-14-2019, 12:04 AM.
                                "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X