No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not enough totem poles in this for me, it can't all be about bronze, why mention wood at all?

Comment

• The poem was written to assist all searchers. In my mind, studying the clues is tantamount to using a road map to get from one place to another.

Why would he write the poem to "assist" and then write that, in his mind. "studying the clues" why not say unlocking the clues hmm.. is puzzling... suppose for instance that you unlock a clue and the answer to the clue is "big blue rock" instead of something like "dead end canyon" where one would be easy to find on a map but the other will take a little imagination or the book to pinpoint could this be what he means by studying the clues?? Studying the clues is -as serious as- using a road map so you don't take a wrong turn and get lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Copper View Post
        It’s true. The content has taken a nose dive lately. Maybe we can find a way to bring it back? It is getting easier and easier to stop checking blogs. Maybe that’s a good thing, less chatter and more actual searching.
        Take the trash out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sevenreal View Post

Take the trash out.
          Wow, just 8 posts since you joined this month and you're able to snark out someone when you haven't been around long enough to even know who is who?

Oh wait....

Comment

• Originally posted by RahRah View Post

Wow, just 8 posts since you joined this month and you're able to snark out someone when you haven't been around long enough to even know who is who?

Oh wait....
            Joined today.
            And, "Oh wait... " sums it up nicely.
            If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
            But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

• ROLL TIDE Click image for larger version

Name:	B077444D-6B4D-4AB1-83B0-A0CEECBFE5FB.jpeg
Views:	319
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	81673
              All secrets sleep in winter clothes.

Comment

• Post #1307 was sticking up for you RT. Thanks for your crappy post elsewhere. Nice to see the other side of ya, of course I’ve seen it before, so shouldn’t be surprised. Just ad you to the list.... good luck to ya buddy.
                I know.... you can stick up for yourself.....
                you old stick in the mud....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
                  Post #1307 was sticking up for you RT. Thanks for your crappy post elsewhere. Nice to see the other side of ya, of course I’ve seen it before, so shouldn’t be surprised. Just ad you to the list.... good luck to ya buddy.
                  I know.... you can stick up for yourself.....
                  you old stick in the mud....
                  Not sure what you're talking about. Where is Post #1307 ?
                  Closest I can figure, is you took offense to my comment in the "6 answers" thread ? #10
                  You gave an opinion that you felt I might have left the forum due to the incident you mentioned, and I simply felt I should clear things up on the matter.
                  I wasn't being crappy to you, I was simply setting the record straight, in that I did not leave because of the incident you mentioned.

Comment

• Like my last summer solve, I’m over it and moved on.
                    But a good day to ya, see ya in the woods.

Comment

• " I'll be enjoying much of my time playing with my little dog Willie … "
                      http://mysteriouswritings.com/six-qu...erfect-number/

little dog.
                      https://www.classicthesaurus.com/little_dog/related
                      Chicken Little : "The sky is falling !"
                      The end is ever drawing nigh !

little dog = little joe.
                      Like Little Joe from the Ponderosa. Bonanza.

chicken little = voice of doom.
                      https://www.classicthesaurus.com/chi...ittle/synonyms

Chicken Little :
                      Where there is a "happy ending", the moral is not to be a "Chicken" but to have courage.
                      The fox Ræv Skræv joins in the flight and, when they reach the wood, counts them over from behind and eats them one by one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henny_Penny
                      Brave and in the wood.

The Voice of Doom
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorne_Greene

Battle of the Little Bighorn.
                      https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...tter-at-plate/
                      Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 02-12-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Good lord.
                        Someone please shut the gate.
                        The freakin' lunatics are taking over around here.

Comment

• Tried but . . . stubborn, some are.
                          Fear not, I'll move along and take my game pieces home.
                          Peace!

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                            Good lord.
                            Someone please shut the gate.
                            The freakin' lunatics are taking over around here.
                            Trying to figure it out what the heck happened lately, flag away and I will keep trying.
                            “I would rather be a little nobody than an evil somebody” Abhraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by kpro View Post

Trying to figure it out what the heck happened lately, flag away and I will keep trying.
                              Still attempting to piece some of it together, myself.
                              Seems to be a concerted effort to undermine the site.
                              Portions are obvious.
                              Others, not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Still attempting to piece some of it together, myself.
                                Seems to be a concerted effort to undermine the site.
                                Portions are obvious.
                                Others, not so much.
                                There are three users with at least 5 user names each that have been banned recently. Some had the IP the same, others did not. When they went, I banned all corresponding names (in one case they gave me all the names on their way out since we agreed it was time to go). I already have some things on my radar, but I am sure I am missing some things.
                                “I would rather be a little nobody than an evil somebody” Abhraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X