Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone hear from RT? It's been a couple (maybe a few) weeks since he last posted?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RahRah View Post
      Anyone hear from RT? It's been a couple (maybe a few) weeks since he last posted?
      He's just waiting the suggested 30 days before coming clean about his most recent BOTG. :P
      All secrets sleep in winter clothes.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by antigroove View Post

        He's just waiting the suggested 30 days before coming clean about his most recent BOTG. :P
        I wouldn't be surprised....!

        Comment


        • Sometimes you have had enough, it was looking like RT had enough about the time he was leaving. Can you blame him, with all the drama that was going down.
          Then KPro bows out, Dal never does that kinda stuff,
          plus he responds. KPro hanging out at Fenns, reminds me of those fans that screamed and cried at the site of the Beatles. Pure drama.
          Id rather see pictures of her with her kids, camping.
          I thought that’s what the chase was about. At least that’s what Fenn said it’s about. Cowlazar hasn’t touched a boot on the ground, I noticed his kids were talking about the drama as well, they should be talking about a camping trip.
          Maybe Fenns celebrity status is creating false news, and his whole story about getting folks out into nature and off the computer is a rabbit hole.
          Hey Fenn, how about re-emphasis what the chase was about?

          Comment


          • Gee, I missed out on a lot going on. I missed the drama but did notice some posters disappeared. Been too busy lately getting outside where the chase is. Posted about my first after-toe surgery and how much it was nice to be out there. I always thought I had a difficult time staying focused - now I guess I don't feel so bad about that. 30 days wait - interesting. If Forrest says wait 30 days for something, then so be it. BTW glad I missed the drama of late

            Comment


            • What the chase is about is not just computers and indoor drama. There's a lot of money making - searcher books, coins, shirts, vemos, blogs, parties . . . IDK I'm never a part of it. It is a cash in even before the find. Then, there are the ones who want to repeat Fenn even before the fully know what he did in the chase creation. Whatever - I don't have the money nor the technology to get into those adventures and fame. I'm just one of the poor who is good with camping adventures.

              Comment


              • 2019 Six Questions
                http://mysteriouswritings.com/six-qu...erfect-number/
                ----------------------------------------------------------
                Question #3, and the answer, made me recall this one from March 22, 2017 :
                https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...sure-thoughts/
                ----------------------------------------------------------
                Now to me, it doesn't take much to recognize how similar the two are. The questions, as well as the answers, are almost identical.
                In the one from 2017, Forrest uses the word "tromp".
                In the one from 2019, he uses the word "clomp".
                =====================================
                Who was it, Sacha, that suggested the "under the radar" interpretation ?
                I liked that, as I have studied that phrase in the past, in relationship to the chase.
                So, let's take a look and see if that might be a correct way of fleshing out a hint from this.

                In his answer to question #1, F says " It cannot be seen on Google Earth."
                This says it (the treasure) is not visible from GE.
                One way of saying that, would be to say it is 'out of sight'.

                Okay, well, 'under the radar' means out of sight, also.
                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/under_the_radar
                Big whoop, right ?

                But, what else is there ?
                Well, there's this, from his answer to question #4 … " A standout question Jenny."
                A fabulous question, Jenny.
                Awesome question.
                Excellent.
                Fantastic.
                Out of sight !
                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/out...ght/synonyms/3
                -----------------------------------------
                From answer #2 … " I am almost umbilically attached to the spot …"
                ALMOST.
                But not quite "umbilically attached".
                So, maybe this says he is attached some other way ?
                It's almost umbilical, but not quite.
                A coupling.
                A hitch.
                If I were flying into the teeth of the Rockies, at 200 feet, I would be gritting my teeth.
                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/joi...he_hip/related
                -------------------------------------------
                "The only changes to that site today are those that nature has made."
                So, nature has made changes to that site ?
                -------------------------------------------

                "I think the gold will again become alert to the tromp and vibrations of hiking boots."
                I see "several steps" in that one.
                You can't have a correct solve unless you can go to within several steps...

                "Perhaps the artifacts are enjoying each other's company as they patiently listen for the clomp of a boot."
                No longer 'boots', it's now "a boot".

                No longer 'several' steps, just one.
                The final step.
                One more step to completion.
                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/final_step
                ===========================
                Fantastic, you've just about got it.
                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/out...ght/synonyms/3
                If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
                But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

                Comment


                • HI RT!!!!!!
                  “I would rather be a little nobody than an evil somebody” Abhraham Lincoln

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by kpro View Post
                    HI RT!!!!!!
                    Hey there !
                    Took a much-needed break.
                    If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
                    But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                      2019 Six Questions
                      http://mysteriouswritings.com/six-qu...erfect-number/
                      ----------------------------------------------------------
                      Question #3, and the answer, made me recall this one from March 22, 2017 :
                      https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...sure-thoughts/
                      ----------------------------------------------------------
                      Now to me, it doesn't take much to recognize how similar the two are. The questions, as well as the answers, are almost identical.
                      In the one from 2017, Forrest uses the word "tromp".
                      In the one from 2019, he uses the word "clomp".
                      =====================================
                      Who was it, Sacha, that suggested the "under the radar" interpretation ?
                      I liked that, as I have studied that phrase in the past, in relationship to the chase.
                      So, let's take a look and see if that might be a correct way of fleshing out a hint from this.

                      In his answer to question #1, F says " It cannot be seen on Google Earth."
                      This says it (the treasure) is not visible from GE.
                      One way of saying that, would be to say it is 'out of sight'.

                      Okay, well, 'under the radar' means out of sight, also.
                      https://www.classicthesaurus.com/under_the_radar
                      Big whoop, right ?

                      But, what else is there ?
                      Well, there's this, from his answer to question #4 … " A standout question Jenny."
                      A fabulous question, Jenny.
                      Awesome question.
                      Excellent.
                      Fantastic.
                      Out of sight !
                      https://www.classicthesaurus.com/out...ght/synonyms/3
                      -----------------------------------------
                      From answer #2 … " I am almost umbilically attached to the spot …"
                      ALMOST.
                      But not quite "umbilically attached".
                      So, maybe this says he is attached some other way ?
                      It's almost umbilical, but not quite.
                      A coupling.
                      A hitch.
                      If I were flying into the teeth of the Rockies, at 200 feet, I would be gritting my teeth.
                      https://www.classicthesaurus.com/joi...he_hip/related
                      -------------------------------------------
                      "The only changes to that site today are those that nature has made."
                      So, nature has made changes to that site ?
                      -------------------------------------------

                      "I think the gold will again become alert to the tromp and vibrations of hiking boots."
                      I see "several steps" in that one.
                      You can't have a correct solve unless you can go to within several steps...

                      "Perhaps the artifacts are enjoying each other's company as they patiently listen for the clomp of a boot."
                      No longer 'boots', it's now "a boot".

                      No longer 'several' steps, just one.
                      The final step.
                      One more step to completion.
                      https://www.classicthesaurus.com/final_step
                      ===========================
                      Fantastic, you've just about got it.
                      https://www.classicthesaurus.com/out...ght/synonyms/3
                      Hi Buddy! I sure missed you. Glad to see you back.

                      Comment


                      • Excellent and works for my solve. Most anything works for my solve. Thrilled to see a post, was getting worried you were pushing up purple camas.
                        Thank goodness your not.

                        Comment


                        • ROLL TIDE IMO "almost" should be discounted. For the Greeks Delphi was the navel of the world, the home of the Oracle. Fenn's special place is founded within his personal time but not so differently bound to him with respect to origin of meaning. The tight spot in the middle of the man in the midden of time and people gone before holds hard by that cord. Through 90 years the clock sorts out a place-reckoning of its own; visitation overwrites memory; word becomes the placemarker. Place holds in poetry the life's collection, and that's where the cord hits the earth for Fenn. IMO.

                          Comment


                          • His training for sorties. It was almost umbilical. From ttotc my war for me

                            Comment


                            • I can see from today’s threads why you were gone. I’m hoping to have your same strength. Most of the threads these days are like MTV, or plain nonsense having nothing to do with the chest. A good thing for me and bad for others..... strictly entertainment. Such as Nancy Pelosi being the life of the party at the pre Emmy party.
                              I’m truly embarrassed by our leaders and it will be our downfall in my opinion. Adios

                              Comment


                              • It’s true. The content has taken a nose dive lately. Maybe we can find a way to bring it back? It is getting easier and easier to stop checking blogs. Maybe that’s a good thing, less chatter and more actual searching.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X