Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Homer View Post

Cynthia was quoting it on her blog before it came out.

http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...w-fenn-article
    Thanks, Homer! That wasn't it (at least for me) but it was enough to jog my memory: Toby put the Fool's Gold article link or PDF up on AGK last month.

Comment

• no one entered the first 2 lines.
      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
        no one entered the first 2 lines.
        What do you mean ?

Comment

• Holy crap, the numbers for 'users online' has soared in the past 24 hours.
          Did we miss a new article/interview or program ?
          We were down to the high 1100s yesterday evening and now we have surpassed the previous record.
          What's up with that ?

Comment

• I wonder ?
            F

Comment

• Forrest Fenn interview - Running The Dream.
              https://runningthedream.com/forrestfenninterview/
              (credit ~ Dal N.)

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                Forrest Fenn interview - Running The Dream.
                https://runningthedream.com/forrestfenninterview/
                (credit ~ Dal N.)
                A really great interview. I like Forrest’s story about throwing his watch away. I need to do that with my phone. I’d love to get the chance to visit with Forrest some day. I’d raid his book shelf and his refrigerator.

Comment

• I really like the Interview.
                  "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

• Originally posted by Copper View Post

A really great interview. I like Forrest’s story about throwing his watch away. I need to do that with my phone. I’d love to get the chance to visit with Forrest some day. I’d raid his book shelf and his refrigerator.
                    I‘d raid his bookshelf, his collection and his mind, too!

Comment

• Forrest you think so fast
                      Last edited by Seabiscuit; 12-08-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• For those who are hiking for hours, and even DAYS (yes, there are those who are doing just that) to get to their spot . . .

" There's no point climbing up to the top of the mountain or hiking 20 miles looking for the treasure. "
                        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hest-gold.html

Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 12-06-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Tops of mountain solutions were specifically excluded by Forrest years ago, as were one-way hiking distances of more than 4 miles, but there will always be obstinate or ignorant searchers who ignore Forrest's instructions.

Comment

• For quite some time, I've been seeing scrapbooks which I have said are saying to 'go back', or 'turn around'.

"Turn around. There has to be two ends. Turn around. Go back to the first clue. Go back to the beginning."
                            #1816In SB 244, the two riders turned around upon reaching the blaze, and now you are looking at two ends.

Go back #2023#2024
                            #2027#2036
                            And, what about Bippy ? What did he do ?
                            He went back to the beginning.
                            What did Forrest do ?
                            Well, he searched and searched and finally just went back to the beginning and found what he was searching for.

If you can't find it, go back to the first clue.

Turn Around.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                              For quite some time, I've been seeing scrapbooks which I have said are saying to 'go back', or 'turn around'.

"Turn around. There has to be two ends. Turn around. Go back to the first clue. Go back to the beginning."
                              #1816In SB 244, the two riders turned around upon reaching the blaze, and now you are looking at two ends.

Go back #2023#2024
                              #2027#2036
                              And, what about Bippy ? What did he do ?
                              He went back to the beginning.
                              What did Forrest do ?
                              Well, he searched and searched and finally just went back to the beginning and found what he was searching for.

If you can't find it, go back to the first clue.

Turn Around.
                              Is this just another way of telling all the searchers who haven't figured out WWWH to go back to the first clue? Or does it mean go back to WWWH to find the treasure? Or does it mean something else? Forrest said there are a lot of places in the Rocky Mountains WWWH. Does this mean that the location of the treasure is a place where WWH but it's different than the WWH you started at? I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

Is this just another way of telling all the searchers who haven't figured out WWWH to go back to the first clue?
                                Does this mean that the location of the treasure is a place where WWH but it's different than the WWH you started at?
                                #1 Works for everyone.
                                #2 Works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X