X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Colorado Cowgirl View Post
    https://youtu.be/bR_Yqn1D00w

Comment

• I am starting to feel real bad for many in the chase.
      I did not realize how close some were to breakdowns and have a need to believe.
      When Forrest said there were crazy people in the chase, he meant it.
      There are so many good people yet the people with hate in their heart try to take everyone down.
      Sooner or later the real solution will be known, I know now about 8 percent or so will never come back.
      They have convinced themselves of something that they created the proof for.

Comment

• Originally posted by willynilly

Dang bo! I had not seen that before. Didn’t like the Lucy bit too much… sometimes these cartoons go too far
        For you so you don't feel bad about Lucy

https://youtu.be/3AVWJzHvhFE

Comment

• Always drink forgiveness
          https://youtu.be/qrpPUZy11CI

Comment

• Tarry scant
            get the he'll outta there
            Like a cannonball on fire
            Make tracks
            Burn Rubber . . .
            Finding Jessica

Comment

• Poetry in motion

Comment

• I came across the book and enjoyed it.
                It over 6.5 hr long so maybe when you have some time.
                It is about a women held captive for five months by the Sioux her name was.
                Fanny Kelly

https://youtu.be/0Lx_5UkkWYE

Comment

• Take the chest and leave my bones.

Who knows what a bone picker is ?
                  Look quickly down your quest to cease.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

The treasure was hidden in/near a dump.

The Bone Picker.
                  Coming soon to a bookstore near you.

Long-haired freaky people need not apply.
                  Finding Jessica

Comment

• Forrest was a bone picker.
                    Also known as a "rag and bone man".
                    Anyone who doesn't understand that should research it.

Any solution that doesn't incorporate a wastepile/dump, is of no interest to me.
                    Therefore, until Yackitty yack yack Gack gives an indication of a solution that relies on a wastepile/dump, then I will continue to believe that he is nothing but the final forgery that Forrest sold before passing this veil.

Chew on that.

The Rag and Bone Man pulled off the sale that seals his legacy for years to come.
                    If you like it any less, now that you know it's not real, who's the fake now ?
                    I love it !

LMAO.
                    Finding Jessica

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeepthkr View Post
                      Wwwh isn't a location in the way people see it, not till the very end and may not be then also. Not quite there. If your solve doesn't use the book then you'll probably never solve it. I know people will quote a bunch of Ff stuff but he was clear from the very beginning, page 1 he doesn't tell the whole truth. When he said they walked right past it, the clue there was RIGHT. My statement above is the manner in which the solve progresses. I promise you this. There are multiple puzzle types in this hunt. One I solved last night was incredible, it involved all the hat hints and brown. This is a pictogram of sorts and WHAM, book confirmed it. One will come across messages left in the book that basically tell you "don't stray from the path". It's really quite incredible. Btw, I suspect he wrote some of the Q/a's himself. Probably sent them to Jenny telling her they were from searchers. Keeps her in the dark: as I have gone alone in the Q/A's... Treasures bold confirms this when you see the little Indian girl. Didn't FF say he loves those Italian people... This may sound crazy to ya'll but I know what seeing stuff in pics/clouds/maps etc is and this isn't that lol. Anyhow my eyelids where closed but mine eyes are open. Anybody like baseball? Didn't he have a q/a about the batter... A clue must meet criteria in ST1 and then must be able to track through st2/3. If you are taking the right path you will know. At each Y in the path there will be a right and wrong answer, you will know which is right if you know what the words in the poem mean. They alter depending on which clue you are on. Down is down, South, backward, feather, etc. Blaze is an indicator that you are correct, one is a #, one is an adjective, one is color, one is a sign on a website that describes the local, etc. The reason why the poem seems so ambiguous is he had to use words that had multiple meanings so that could be repurposed. It got a little easier then I bogged down till I understood stanza 4' purpose and what to do at stanza 5. Stanza 5 was tough but the hardest was "put in below...." It was a real exercise of backward pedaling.
                      Deeepthkr had this right (IMO) - one of the most helpful posts that I have seen on this forum.
                      Where are you Deeepthkr?

Comment

• Someone on here has written about using a special rake at the hidey spot. I just realized something. I always thought rakes were for gathering organic material. However, rakes are also used for moving, spreading, and leveling soil.

To quote the Witcher, "Hmm."
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Hmm.1.gif
Views:	146
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	374328
                        elperro
                        Last edited by elperro; 01-13-2022, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Ed pause at the dirt occasionally.

Comment

• Originally posted by elperro View Post
                            Someone on here has written about using a special rake at the hidey spot. I just realized something. I always thought rakes were for gathering organic material. However, rakes are also used for moving, spreading, and leveling soil.

To quote the Witcher, "Hmm."
                            That is kinda interesting that rake means to level an area when considering it’s also used as the slope of a surface, as in the rake of a stage platform, almost universally with the higher rise towards upstage and conversely, the lower rise towards downstage.

Comment

• The rake is also what the house takes or keeps in a poker game.. lol

Comment

• The term muckraker generally refers to an investigative journalist, and perhaps extends to "whistleblower" in today's environment of social media oriented reporting. Perhaps that applies here.

Comment

Working...
                                X