Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post

    Bottom line is Roll Tide IMO is correct. Very close to a dump with brown rusted cans and glass bottles.
    You guys are entitled to stay at the bottom line in the dumps if you want to.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Quest View Post

      You guys are entitled to stay at the bottom line in the dumps if you want to.
      The truth will be told.

      Comment


      • Under a canopy of stars.
        Under the Big Top.
        With the birds I'll share this lonely viewin"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Quest View Post

          I wasn't trolling you. I think it is cute that you go all in at thinking like a child. Besides my translation of atrocious meaning unspeakable is spot on.
          I dont know why you and others are allowed to cuss at people.
          Quest - Back off this thread. It is RT’s sandbox. If you want to start a similar thread of your own.

          RT no cursing, just flag if there is an issue.
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
            Under a canopy of stars.
            Under the Big Top.
            That's right. For St. Judes Children Hospital.
            Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 11-20-2020, 11:13 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by kpro View Post

              Quest - Back off this thread. It is RT’s sandbox. If you want to start a similar thread of your own.

              RT no cursing, just flag if there is an issue.
              I did not know OP's were allowed to have supreme rule over the threads they started or I would have evoked the right before. TY for letting me know !

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Quest View Post

                I did not know OP's were allowed to have supreme rule over the threads they started or I would have evoked the right before. TY for letting me know !
                Several users get harrassed and I have eliminated the issue with allowing one thread they start and it is one they can express their thoughts freely without being harassed. If they start several, this does not apply to all of them. Several have tried this and mostly they don’t get enough interest that they drift down and do not get populated. For this thread, it is a favorite on the forum, yes, it is RT’s as the OP and one that he mostly populates with others that chime in and contribute. It is one corner of the world he throws out thoughts without ridicule. This is not on many posts, just one (I asked Josh recently the same thing and also told people to not Harrass him there). Again, for all to do, not just RT. This thread shows the success of such a way to manage the site. Yes, you can start your own as well.
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kpro View Post

                  Several users get harrassed and I have eliminated the issue with allowing one thread they start and it is one they can express their thoughts freely without being harassed. If they start several, this does not apply to all of them. Several have tried this and mostly they don’t get enough interest that they drift down and do not get populated. For this thread, it is a favorite on the forum, yes, it is RT’s as the OP and one that he mostly populates with others that chime in and contribute. It is one corner of the world he throws out thoughts without ridicule. This is not on many posts, just one (I asked Josh recently the same thing and also told people to not Harrass him there). Again, for all to do, not just RT. This thread shows the success of such a way to manage the site. Yes, you can start your own as well.
                  Does an OP have to notify you before starting that kind of thread ?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Quest View Post

                    Does an OP have to notify you before starting that kind of thread ?
                    No, but that person should flag to me when they put in the reason, and I can help clarify if issues arise.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                    Comment


                    • kpro I did not know where to ask this so....... before Forrest passed you had talked to him.
                      On one of your shows you seemed to hint Forrest was going to give more imfo about the solve
                      and maybe the why the treasure was at that place that so many want to know about.
                      Can you tell us what Forrest said because I never seen you say anything after that.
                      I might have missed it please tell us the story on what Forrest said and how he was feeling after the chase ended.
                      There are so many who miss that man and would love any little thing that brings us into the Forrest

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                        kpro I did not know where to ask this so....... before Forrest passed you had talked to him.
                        On one of your shows you seemed to hint Forrest was going to give more imfo about the solve
                        and maybe the why the treasure was at that place that so many want to know about.
                        Can you tell us what Forrest said because I never seen you say anything after that.
                        I might have missed it please tell us the story on what Forrest said and how he was feeling after the chase ended.
                        There are so many who miss that man and would love any little thing that brings us into the Forrest
                        Start a new thread and put @ then kpro in it and I will respond.
                        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                        Comment


                        • Tarry scant with marvel gaze.
                          Tarry scant with enchantment.

                          enchantment :
                          indulgence
                          peace of mind
                          contentment

                          The land of enchantment.
                          Enchantment = IT

                          The land of enchantment.
                          Enchantment = overlooked.
                          With the birds I'll share this lonely viewin"

                          Comment


                          • " It was under a canopy of stars in the lush, forested vegetation of the Rocky Mountains and had not moved from the spot where I hid it more than 10 years ago. "

                            Well, of course it "had not moved" .
                            It's not like it could just wake up and walk away.

                            So, why was it worded this way, instead of saying it "had not BEEN moved" ?
                            How could it have moved, short of having BEEN moved?

                            The spot where it was hidden COULD have 'moved' it. But, it didn't.
                            Because it's not impossible to REmove the 'blaze'.

                            Is the blaze one single object?
                            In a word, yes.
                            As a whole, collectively, yes, the blaze is ONE SINGLE object.

                            One single
                            Alone
                            Isolated
                            ​​​​​​​One-off

                            One off :
                            throwaway
                            disposable
                            heap
                            CLIMAX

                            ​​​​​​​
                            With the birds I'll share this lonely viewin"

                            Comment


                            • had not moved
                              unmoved
                              cold

                              Your effort will be worth the cold
                              Your effort will be worth the unmoved

                              effort = collected works

                              Your collected works will be worth the unmoved.

                              Will be worth
                              Will be equal to

                              collected works will be unmoved
                              Because it isn't feasible to try.

                              in a word, yes
                              collected, yes
                              Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 11-21-2020, 10:26 PM.
                              With the birds I'll share this lonely viewin"

                              Comment


                              • Pick L - P, or even T, and there might just B a Zzz . . .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X