Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

    No wise person, who manages to solve all or part of the poem, is going to give any of that information away for nothing. All solves/solutions or partial solves/solutions that have and will be made known to the public are pretty much Worthless to the giver and so the giver freely gives it away. I don't know your solve/solution, because like you wrote you haven't provided it, but I doubt it's the same as mine, because if it was you should have already recovered the treasure chest. Your reason would not be better than mine. Searchers don't seem to understand or don't want to believe me, that I have Pictures of Forrest Fenn's treasure chest which is still hidden in the Rockies. I know most searchers who comment online don't like me, or ignore me, but it really doesn't matter to me anyways. Therefore I will show my cards this month to all, especially to all the lead jokers, who are they Really Kidding anyways? Not me!
    well hold on there pilgrim, I didn't know you were solid. Where do the olives grow?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

      Interesting take on coding writing.

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceberg_theory

      " This was omitted on my new theory that you could omit anything ... and the omitted part would strengthen the story."[5] "

      Which flys in the face of "confirmation bias"
      and if you scroll down a bit more, the what if's idea.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

        Best Solve? I haven't even disclosed my solve yet Yes, he KNOWS that it's still out there, but not by Google Earth or by him visiting the spot, but by my pictures and videos of his treasure chest and the area that I provided to him after my September 11, 2018 "BOTG." No searcher has ever asked me, any relevant questions about my claim. I could answer any and all questions about my claim but I'm not going to give the treasure chest away through evidence or information that's not needed, when some smart searchers here could ask the right questions to try and prove that I can't possibly be the lead hunter/finder. No one has bothered to investigate my claim and I don't think that anyone would because it they know that it could turn out that I am the lead hunter/finder and it won't benefit them in anyway. Less than 30 days anyways. 5 4 3 2

        Edited: possible -> possibly
        I may have missed something, but please provide these pictures and video (or multiple still frames) and explain why you didn't retrieve the chest in 2018 and why you need to go back? Because without this I can only believe you are a lead hunter, i.e. leaden, Pb, a deadweight, burdensome, ... Public nuisance. In my opinion.

        Edited: Sorry RT for all this pointless pollution of your thread.
        Last edited by mikew1927; 07-02-2019, 10:47 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by khan View Post

          and if you scroll down a bit more, the what if's idea.
          Thank you for the share it was good reading.
          Now, this part describes writing magic spells.

          " Baker also notes that the writing style of the "iceberg theory" suggests that a story's narrative and nuanced complexities, complete with symbolism, operate under the surface of the story itself "

          How do I know ?
          I have successfully done it on more than one occasion and it worked for multiple people. It worked when I spoke it over one hundred miles away from where they were. It's based on Ancient Egyptian magic and it does work. Nothing to play games with.
          Believe it or not does not matter to me.

          If you take note of some of the contents in Forrest's chest they are Egyptian magic related. And the Turquoise bracelet being a very personal piece of his is for protection of the chest. Seems to have worked pretty good so far.
          The Ouroboros which is the dragon coat bracelet. Symbolic of eternity.
          The two frogs are ancient Egyptian funerary items. Symbolic of resurrection.
          Of course the Wetherhill bracelet that was Forrest's. Metaphysical item of protection.
          Nose rings from Pre Columbia. Symbolic of elevated status in society.
          Indian fetish necklace. Symbolic to protect owner from various problems of mind and body.

          The things in chest are not random items that were just of good monetary value.
          Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-02-2019, 11:48 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
            If you take note of some of the contents in Forrest's chest they are Egyptian magic related. And the Turquoise bracelet being a very personal piece of his is for protection of the chest. Seems to have worked pretty good so far.
            The Ouroboros which is the dragon coat bracelet. Symbolic of eternity.
            The two frogs are ancient Egyptian funerary items. Symbolic of resurrection.
            Of course the Wetherhill bracelet that was Forrest's. Metaphysical item of protection.
            Nose rings from Pre Columbia. Symbolic of elevated status in society.
            Indian fetish necklace. Symbolic to protect owner from various problems of mind and body.

            The things in chest are not random items that were just of good monetary value.
            So, it would be safe to say that the treasure is protected.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by khan

              a horse is quibbling, recent gadi lewis and clark, you could throw bike in high water, a little prevaricating. Is the covenant in blood. How does one take the chest?
              Clearly RT is saying, you get out of the car, beat it around a bush, duck under a fence, parry away the mithered grouse, shuffle through a hedge, dodge the beef in the stall, and ... pick the lock ... there in the pond amongst the carp ... there the chest will lie. I mean, that's what I used to think as well. But I gave it up.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

                So, it would be safe to say that the treasure is protected.
                I do believe so in many ways known and unknown.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                  If you are brave and in the wood
                  I give you title to the gold.
                  A conveyance of title.
                  A covenant.

                  "You bring me back and I'll come down there and personally thank you. The deal was struck."
                  A covenant.

                  "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."
                  A covenant.

                  "Besides walking, did you use any other methods of transportation to get back and forth between the car and the hide ?"
                  (The secret hidden in this question and answer, is sheer Genius.)
                  RT if there's one thing I know about you - you sure like to dicker around with words, don't you?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

                    I may have missed something, but please provide these pictures and video (or multiple still frames) and explain why you didn't retrieve the chest in 2018 and why you need to go back? Because without this I can only believe you are a lead hunter, i.e. leaden, Pb, a deadweight, burdensome, ... Public nuisance. In my opinion.

                    Edited: Sorry RT for all this pointless pollution of your thread.
                    If I was to do that I would be giving away the treasure chest before I could even get it myself. I don't listen to reason sometimes and I don't like to wear my glasses, which happened to be broken, plus I especially hate wearing bifocals. I was very upset with myself for not listening to my mother and getting some glasses and wearing them. If I had wore them back then I would have seen the treasure chest. Forrest knows, he even commented about it in the SB about a guy with the same name as me, Fred maybe being blind. Also in "OUAW" he has my name Fred, Fred, Ferd which I believe was in reference to me as the 200 footer back in July of 2017 and or September 11, 2018. I don't know, I haven't read either versions of "OUAW." Your opinion is just that, because you lack the knowledge, pictures and video that I shared with Forrest. In August you and many others will be going over and searching for all my comments here and online to see what it was that you couldn't see, understand or believe, even though I tried very hard to tell all of you.

                    Comment


                    • Fred, we've become very jaded when it comes to reading claims such as yours. There is no shortage of those who come along and say the very same things you are saying.
                      "HELLO WORLD, GUESS WHAT ? I"VE FOUND FORREST FENN'S TREASURE BUT I CAN'T GO GET IT FOR SUCH AND SUCH REASON. I CAN'T PROVE THIS TO ANY OF YOU BY SHOWING PICTURES OR ANYTHING, BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE AWAY TOO MUCH. YOU GUYS JUST NEED TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T, ARE GOING TO FEEL LIKE IDIOTS ON SUCH-AND-SUCH DATE."

                      Guess what Fred ? Forrest has used my name more than once over the years. He's even used it before I ever became aware of the chase so, he must be psychic and knew that I was going to show up. And, as disappointing as it may seem, you are not the only Fred who is searching for the treasure. There is even a member here, whose name is Fred, and he is well-respected throughout the search community.

                      You say you've "tried very hard to tell" all of us. WHY ?
                      Why is it so important to you to try to convince all of us ?
                      I really can't say if there is anyone here who believes you, or they would have contacted you already.
                      So, why are you so adamant about convincing all of us ?

                      If I knew EXACTLY where the chest is, and have pictures of it, I wouldn't be trying to convince any of you. I wouldn't need the approval of any of you because my confidence level would not need that boost. I'd just go get the box of pretties and give the bird to all of those who didn't believe me. I wouldn't be here every day seeking the approval of a bunch of total strangers that I will most likely never meet.

                      If you REALLY had indisputable pictures of a million $$$ treasure, that is free for the taking, you wouldn't be having such a problem finding a sponsor.
                      If you're going to continue making this claim, please start your own thread or do it somewhere else besides here.
                      People don't shop here for that line of merchandise.
                      Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 07-03-2019, 06:49 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Roll Tide - is that you in the River Matthews link? Are you River Matthews? I liked it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Wayne Ross View Post
                          Roll Tide - is that you in the River Matthews link? Are you River Matthews? I liked it.
                          Ha ! No, that's not me, I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
                          I do like the guy though.

                          Comment


                          • Ok. Thanks for the prompt response. I liked the video.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

                              If I was to do that I would be giving away the treasure chest before I could even get it myself. I don't listen to reason sometimes and I don't like to wear my glasses, which happened to be broken, plus I especially hate wearing bifocals. I was very upset with myself for not listening to my mother and getting some glasses and wearing them. If I had wore them back then I would have seen the treasure chest. Forrest knows, he even commented about it in the SB about a guy with the same name as me, Fred maybe being blind. Also in "OUAW" he has my name Fred, Fred, Ferd which I believe was in reference to me as the 200 footer back in July of 2017 and or September 11, 2018. I don't know, I haven't read either versions of "OUAW." Your opinion is just that, because you lack the knowledge, pictures and video that I shared with Forrest. In August you and many others will be going over and searching for all my comments here and online to see what it was that you couldn't see, understand or believe, even though I tried very hard to tell all of you.
                              A picture of the chest would not give away it's location. Your obviously looking for money from people. The only person that is going to convince anyone here that chest has been found is Forrest reporting it. Nobody is gonna stumble upon the chest in person or from a picture they took while out searching.

                              Comment


                              • Where does one start to actually look for the chest itself, in a solution ?
                                Do you look for it at wwwh ?
                                Home of Brown ?
                                How about you start looking for it at heavy loads and/or water high ?
                                Does this work for anyone ?
                                I see people get out of their vehicles and head to the nearest patch of brush or trees and start searching behind every bush. Literally.
                                I sit back and shake my head as I watch these folks.
                                This isn't following the clues in the poem, it's more like they are Hoping they will stumble across the chest.
                                Not gonna happen.

                                We've been told to follow the clues in order. Finding a place to park and hopping outta the car and checking out every tree, bush, log, and rock is not following the clues in order. The poem tells you exactly what you must look for. It doesn't say to jump out and search willy-nilly at every place you think might hold potential.

                                So, where at in the poem does it let you know that you are in the right place to actually start looking for a 10x10 box ?
                                At the blaze ? Or somewhere else ?

                                "If you've been wise and found the blaze
                                Look quickly down your quest TO CEASE."

                                The blaze can't be the last clue, simply because you are immediately given another instruction on what you are to do next.
                                Look quickly down your quest to cease.
                                I'll go ahead and say, like everything else in the poem, this is saying more than one thing.

                                THIS is where you start looking for the chest. Up to this point, you were looking for geographical points that lead you to the correct spot.

                                LOOK = SEARCH AREA
                                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/look
                                This is where you narrow your search from a "general" solve to a "correct" solve.
                                SEARCH AREA = FIND BOX, RETRIEVAL.
                                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/Search_Area/synonyms

                                I'm not concerned about sharing that, because it won't help anyone at all unless they have correctly solved wwwh.
                                No one is going to jump in at this point and find the treasure without having correctly solved the previous clues.
                                And I'm a firm believer that the correct blaze will never be recognized without first understanding and identifying the correct wwwh.

                                I don't like long posts. Don't like to read 'em, and don't like to type 'em.
                                To be continued . . .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X