Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Yes, it's a music video called Beautiful Mess, which is how I see the chase.
    Guy can't think straight due to the 'thrill of the chase', and all the big dogs standin' around arguing while the chest is waiting for someone to just walk straight to it, pick it up, and leave.
    Could not have said it better. Find the big dogs a bone and put it on a string and let they chase it in circles till they tire out. Nice to know the plural in dogs. Explains a lot and yes they argue. Rather have a horse. Learned there are some just down the road and I plan to take a ride. The connection with a horse is my most calming experience.

BOTG today and a wonderful though scary road experience. It was worth the road to reach the heaven. No bronze box but a lot of ancient beauty - even touched some of it. There are artifacts all around - not just in a bronze box. Thinking 'outside' the box today.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

He has already dropped hints that only the closest would understand.
      But there are also such in the poem.
      Good for me then. Because I have no idea what he’s talking about. So I’ll just sit here and talk to myself. And wait.

Comment

• Find one clue and let it lead you to an adventure . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Copper View Post

Good for me then. Because I have no idea what he’s talking about. So I’ll just sit here and talk to myself. And wait.
          I think it is fair to say the end hints are in the end of the poem.
          Here is one.
          "I will give you title to the gold"
          Title of gold is AU.
          And AU has many meanings to consider.
          I know some people think it is a legal notion that Forrest is transferring the treasure in writing.
          I disagree that that statement is enough on it's own.
          Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-07-2019, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• i'm not saying the treasure is there, but I do like the background music
            https://youtu.be/sXldafIl5DQ
            "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

• Does anyone know if Forrest has ever said how he acquired Sitting Bull's pipe ?
              Not chase-related, just reading up on some history.
              I've found three other pipes, each one unique.
              (and possibly a fourth, but sketchy)
              One went under the hammer at Christies, one went to a museum, and the third was sold as well, iirc.
              There's a page on his website, but it doesn't say how he came by it.
              The closest I've come is an article that says it "made it's way" to his collection.
              Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 06-12-2019, 11:53 AM.
              Contentment is the greatest treasure.
              ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

• I'm not sure but I think f said something about he got it from a family member a descendant

Comment

Does anyone know if Forrest has ever said how he acquired Sitting Bull's pipe ?
                  Not chase-related, just reading up on some history.
                  I've found three other pipes, each one unique.
                  (and possibly a fourth, but sketchy)
                  One went under the hammer at Christies, one went to a museum, and the third was sold as well, iirc.
                  There's a page on his website, but it doesn't say how he came by it.
                  The closest I've come is an article that says it "made it's way" to his collection.
                  Don't think he even mentioned it. But Forrest has a contacts list that has made art dealer's , archeologist's and FBI jealous for decades.

Comment

Does anyone know if Forrest has ever said how he acquired Sitting Bull's pipe ?
                    I believe he talks about it in this interview:

Comment

• Originally posted by Copper View Post

I’ll say one thing about Forrest. He’s got grit, patience and focus like none other.
                      Indeed.
                      In my opinion.

Comment

• Sacha has a new video up, that's worth listening to. I've not listened to it in it's entirety yet but she is hitting on something important, imo.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuL56_Zx-A
                        I've pretty much been aware of which SBs were written by Dal and have had the same idea that if anything is being hinted at in those SBs then it must be the pics that Forrest sent to Dal.

Here's a bit of seasoning for ya, Sacha . . .

What is at the end of the rainbow in SB 1 ?
                        Look closely, her THUMB is at the end of the rainbow.
                        Now, moving to SB 2, we have the pic of the jacket.

The pic in SB 1 leads directly to the pic in SB 2.
                        How so ?
                        Thumb = chit. As in the blood chit sewn onto the back of the jacket.

https://www.classicthesaurus.com/chit/synonyms/2

A chit is also a contract, as seen in the link above.

" . . . I must go and leave . . . "
                        " . . . go in peace . . . "
                        leave in peace
                        be at peace
                        chit.

Begin it where warm waters chit.
                        Figure all of that out, and you'll know what the secret is that's hiding in the pocket of the jacket.

Every picture tells a story don't it ?
                        Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 06-14-2019, 11:52 AM.
                        ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Sacha has a new video up, that's worth listening to. I've not listened to it in it's entirety yet but she is hitting on something important, imo.
                          I've pretty much been aware of which SBs were written by Dal and have had the same idea that if anything is being hinted at in those SBs then it must be the pics that Forrest sent to Dal.

How so ?

leave in peace
                          be at peace
                          chit.

Figure all of that out, and you'll know what the secret is that's hiding in the pocket of the jacket.

Sacha is loopy. She kept ranting on about someone posting Forrest's birth certificate. Over and over again like she was somehow defending him. It was obvious she does not want anyone to know what is on her birth certificate. Her eyes even glazed over during it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Sacha is loopy. She kept ranting on about someone posting Forrest's birth certificate. Over and over again like she was somehow defending him. It was obvious she does not want anyone to know what is on her birth certificate. Her eyes even glazed over during it.
                            Most folks think that I'm loopy, as well.
                            Steve Jobs was loopy, he considered dropping acid as one of the most important things he'd ever did in his life.
                            I'm not here to express my personal opinions of other searchers, otherwise, I would have been banned long ago.
                            I don't care what's on Forrest's birth certificate, or anyone else's for that matter.
                            I felt Sacha was hitting on a good point with what I discussed above.
                            Not everyone likes her.
                            Not everyone likes me either.
                            Oh well, I'm not here to win any popularity contests.
                            ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Most folks think that I'm loopy, as well.
                              Steve Jobs was loopy, he considered dropping acid as one of the most important things he'd ever did in his life.
                              I'm not here to express my personal opinions of other searchers, otherwise, I would have been banned long ago.
                              I don't care what's on Forrest's birth certificate, or anyone else's for that matter.
                              I felt Sacha was hitting on a good point with what I discussed above.
                              Not everyone likes her.
                              Not everyone likes me either.
                              Oh well, I'm not here to win any popularity contests.
                              Sure there are hints in the pictures of SB and TTOTC. No revelation there. I guess we watched different youtube show because Hoestess thought she was bringing Revelation. I know, I know , she just trying to be some kind of leader.

Comment

Sacha has a new video up, that's worth listening to. I've not listened to it in it's entirety yet but she is hitting on something important, imo.

How so ?

leave in peace
                                be at peace
                                chit.

CHIT is an interesting word...
                                "note," 1776, short for chitty, from Mahrati (Hindi) chitthi "letter, note," from Sanskrit chitra-s "distinctively marked"

Among the synonyms that are of interest: reckoning, score (scratch), bill, debt, baggage, manifest, drawback, obligation, misfortune, hindrance, chance, hanicap
                                Never share your secret with anybody. It will destroy you. -Chanakya

Comment

Working...
                                X