Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Barbarisi's NEW BOOK "Chasing the Thrill" LIVE 7PM tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Barbarisi's NEW BOOK "Chasing the Thrill" LIVE 7PM tonight!

Join us LIVE for excerpts from Dan's book "Chasing the Thrill" on the Forrest Fenn treasure hunt.
    https://youtu.be/9b1PfSVS9ZM

Anything different to what Jason and Sacha Dent told us about the book last Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Max23 View Post
      Anything different to what Jason and Sacha Dent told us about the book last Saturday?
      Yes, completely different focus on the parts of the book. IMO

And we are interviewing Dan this week.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Thanks, will check it out later, when you mentioned Barbarino it made me hungry for pizza, we’re going out for pizza, I love those Italians.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
          Thanks, will check it out later, when you mentioned Barbarino it made me hungry for pizza, we’re going out for pizza, I love those Italians.
          Made me wanna dance.....

Comment

I hope Dan wasn’t told the solve. I’m on the edge of figuring it out…I just need more time!

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Yes, completely different focus on the parts of the book. IMO

And we are interviewing Dan this week.
              Kpro and Mike, that was a good show overall. Question: The same office where Jack and Forrest sat down with the chest is the same place where Dan got to see the chest as well, and we all know is the same office where sucky Greg was given permission by Karl to take a photo. Does that mean that Karl and not Jacks' lawyer is keeping the chest? Or is that like a shared conference room that both of them use since they may be in the same building? Maybe Jacks' lawyer didn't have a vault at his office and they are using Karls'? Not that important but maybe Dan knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Max23 View Post

Kpro and Mike, that was a good show overall. Question: The same office where Jack and Forrest sat down with the chest is the same place where Dan got to see the chest as well, and we all know is the same office where sucky Greg was given permission by Karl to take a photo. Does that mean that Karl and not Jacks' lawyer is keeping the chest? Or is that like a shared conference room that both of them use since they may be in the same building? Maybe Jacks' lawyer didn't have a vault at his office and they are using Karls'? Not that important but maybe Dan knows.
                That was Jack’s lawyers office. Karl got permission from Jack’s lawyer to get Greg into that conference room, not his.
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Kpro was like a kid in a candy store last night...

Comment

Dan has only been told what Jack wants him to know. So in other words, it's not that interesting and most likely far from the truth.
                    Last edited by Goldilocks; 05-18-2021, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X