About the "replica chest" . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the "replica chest" . . .

I recently saw this phrase, and am wondering what info anyone would like to share about this. Thanks in advance, everyone.

Probably part of the "pie" Forrest gives away. Isn't mud pie made mostly of chocolate? Yum, yum!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
      Probably part of the "pie" Forrest gives away. Isn't mud pie made mostly of chocolate? Yum, yum!!
      Food for thought...Forrest's mud pies are made of fish?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
        I recently saw this phrase, and am wondering what info anyone would like to share about this. Thanks in advance, everyone.
        I believe this originates from the Sasha and Jason Dent recent youtube video. He had one of the "replica" chests given to him that what's the person created. I guess it was sitting on his desk in his office or something for a while. It's not a true replica, but a nice chest nonetheless. I don't think it matters much at the moment, since the actual chest we've been told is in a vault in Santa Fe. Just chilling out. Like all good treasure chests do for one year after they are found.

Comment

I believe that JDER is correct . Adding to that , a searcher Rudy Greene? (I might be wrong about this ) showed his replica chest he received from the folks that Jason and Sacha were referring to . The funny thing was , he was supposed to get a "lower MFG date " and they sent him like #79 . He tried to contact them to get it replaced , but they stopped taking his calls .

Comment

Say again, OP, I didn't quite get that the first time round.
            $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

Comment

Working...
            X