Kpro and THOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kpro and THOR

I sure hope we can all appreciate Kpro a LOT more . I hope we can all show her a little more Thanks for what she does .

As of now , we are the last of the mohicans . The LAST forum to still operate . The last place to congregate .

So lets not blow it by continuing to whine and cry about her teases . I have grown to love them , as they fit her bubbly , happy personality . I mean I am sure Mike will back me up on this , like my wife , she is cuter than 2 buttons smushed together . And for her to be at the Helm of the Last Chase ship sailing , we couldn't ask for a more UNDERSTANDING and LIENIENT leader who allows all of us to be ourselves . Other places would put you in moderation , and censor your thoughts . She has NEVER EVER EVER done that .

And for that I thank you very much . And I appreciate you being you . Please dont ever stop . Let the haters hate . If you didnt have haters you would NOT be ..........................................a Player !! Peace !

feendeery said: "As of now , we are the last of the mohicans . The LAST forum to still operate . The last place to congregate ."

Yer wrong there, bucko! -> Forrest Fenn's The Thrill of the Chase Treasure Hunt General Discussions | MysteriousWritings Forum (proboards.com)

(but, you are pretty well spot-on with the rest of your remarks)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Comment

Dal was looking for a place for his Forrest Fenn stories why not here.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
        feendeery said: "As of now , we are the last of the mohicans . The LAST forum to still operate . The last place to congregate ."

Yer wrong there, bucko! -> Forrest Fenn's The Thrill of the Chase Treasure Hunt General Discussions | MysteriousWritings Forum (proboards.com)

(but, you are pretty well spot-on with the rest of your remarks)
        Ok . Ill give you that one . although that was re opened after being "cleansed" . And most posts are from last month , telling us it will be closed again soon . And if its not , I would question WHY she reopened and WHY she closed in the first place .

I will amend it to the only 1 who hasnt closed

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
          I sure hope we can all appreciate Kpro a LOT more . I hope we can all show her a little more Thanks for what she does .

As of now , we are the last of the mohicans . The LAST forum to still operate . The last place to congregate .

So lets not blow it by continuing to whine and cry about her teases . I have grown to love them , as they fit her bubbly , happy personality . I mean I am sure Mike will back me up on this , like my wife , she is cuter than 2 buttons smushed together . And for her to be at the Helm of the Last Chase ship sailing , we couldn't ask for a more UNDERSTANDING and LIENIENT leader who allows all of us to be ourselves . Other places would put you in moderation , and censor your thoughts . She has NEVER EVER EVER done that .

And for that I thank you very much . And I appreciate you being you . Please dont ever stop . Let the haters hate . If you didnt have haters you would NOT be ..........................................a Player !! Peace !
          Kpro, thank you for all you have done for the Chase community. You have been very nice, and generously tolerant of what gets posted here. I appreciate it.
          Last edited by Old Pilot; 05-15-2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Nicely said O. P.

Comment

Why Fenndery, what a nice thing to say. I think you are a great guy for showing your appreciation. Thanks for speaking up.
              1f Billy

Comment

Thanks you for all my bans Kpro, you are the best. If ever I get to a Fennfurree I will let you bend me over in front of the crowd and paddle me good. I reckon we both might enjoy that...

Comment

kpro Thanks for providing this site and for putting up with all us treasure hunting nutters¡¡¡

Comment

Yes, Kpro, thank You for all of your hard work and your great content. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Ok . Ill give you that one . although that was re opened after being "cleansed" . And most posts are from last month , telling us it will be closed again soon . And if its not , I would question WHY she reopened and WHY she closed in the first place .

I will amend it to the only 1 who hasnt closed
                      Wow, didn’t know it was shut down and didn’t know it was re opened. That actually fits some things I am down a rabbit hole about. Wow.
                      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Thanks all. I ain’t shutting this ole bar down..... too much fo the story yet to come.
                        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Your the best Kpro! I appreciate a place to come and talk about the chase. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thank u FF and all ov the keepers of THOR!! It’s been a Lovely Lonely hammering of the beaten paths towards the purpose of life... Love and Adventure!! Lol and it seems ur the one to thank!!! So... thank ya ma’am

Comment

Working...
                            X